What's new

China to achieve leapfrog development, lasting stability in Tibet

I think its pointless to discuss the status of Tibet. Any Indians talk about Tibet declaring independent must be asking for the Chinese to talk about breaking up India into 30 pieces. All these are pointless and ridiculous talks and we should stick to the topic. Otherwise, someone should open up a Tibet declare independent thread and all the talks should go in there.

When foreign people discuss Tibet status with me, I just tell them to check with their goverment first. If their goverment says Tibet is officially a part of China, then they should first overthrow their goverment instead of only criticizing us.

For those indian members here, please do the same thing to your goverment. Show us what your democracy is by having a new goverment who dare to say openly that Tibet is not a part of China. Otherwise, please just shup up.

When foreign people discuss Tibet status with me, I just tell them to check with their goverment first. If their goverment says Tibet is officially a part of China, then they should first overthrow their goverment instead of only criticizing us.

For those indian members here, please do the same thing to your goverment. Show us what your democracy is by having a new goverment who dare to say openly that Tibet is not a part of China. Otherwise, please just shup up.

Indian only think that Tibet should be their part of Indo-Tibet Empire :rofl:

If China invaded Tibet,

Then White Europe invaded USA

India invaded Tamil land, Sikh land and Kashmir

White American invaded Texas, Alsaka, Hawaii, New Mexico, Carlifornia

Japan invaded Ryukyu

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom