What's new

China to achieve leapfrog development, lasting stability in Tibet

A person hiding behind Malaysian and Australian flags is advocating China.:rofl::rofl:

Come out friend all knows that you are a Han Chinese involve in propogenda.

Looks who is talking ? and why the hell you were hiding behind a so-

called tibet flag ?

I can smell you from miles away, you are an indigenous soft drink

lover. BTW, where were your "Chinese fighter crash thread"?HaHa

Did you saw mine ? if incase you miss it, here you go, a very nice

article I would like to share with you. Enjoy !
:smitten::pakistan::china:
India's dirty secret is flushed out at last - Times Online

You Tibetans are free from slavery now, aren't you grateful. Or perhaps you were a slaveholder hence the disgrunt?

The opposite happened actually.

Tibet has always been part of China throughout history, it may enjoyed great amount of autonomy during different dynasties and that's about it.

If anything, it's some of your people that brought this upon all because of the past separatist movements. Remove the political elements within your sect of Buddhism and you might just enjoy greater freedom.

A malayasian, Living in Australia - telling first person account of what happened in China (which even Chinese dont know) ! You must be having premonitions. :partay:

india belongs to china,china belongs to taiwan,and people of taiwan are chinese,so indian land is still chinese land.

Wow what a logic!

By the same logic - : Tibet belog to Arunanchal pradesh, India belong to china, and as china claim that Arunanchal pradesh is not a part of India, so Tibet is not a part of china. Free tibet and take the rest of india (if you dare can)

Wow what a logic!

By the same logic - : Tibet belog to Arunanchal pradesh, India belong to china, and as china claim that Arunanchal pradesh is not a part of India, so Tibet is not a part of china. Free tibet and take the rest of india (if you dare can)
shanghai is not a part of beijing,but it still belongs to china

A person hiding behind Malaysian and Australian flags is advocating China.:rofl::rofl:

Come out friend all knows that you are a Han Chinese involve in propogenda.

What are you laughing at, idiot? Never heard of Malaysian Chinese?

I've known half a dozen Malaysian Chinese (some in London, 1 in Amsterdam, 1in München, 1 in South Spain). All of them are extremely proud of their Han Chinese ethnicity. 2 of them are more hardcore Chinese nationalists than mainland Chinese in most cases.

I can also ask you a question why are the Han Chinese are invading Tibet or why are you killing Muslims Uighur?

I'm not answerable to you but give you a answer?

Tibet belongs to Tibetans and China has invaded and illegally occupied it, by the use of force.

Tawang region of Arunanchal Pradesh belongs to older Tibet, Since Chinese have illegally occupied Tibet we are happy that the Tawang is with India.

Here we are free people and can practice Buddhism which is not possible in China.

"we are happy that the Tawang is with India.
"Sooo... Your traitor disguise is finally unveiled. You don't want Tibet to be free, you want Tibet to be PART OF INDIA!:sniper:
Plus, what's your source for Han chinese killing muslims?

Plus, what's your source for Han chinese killing muslims?

Sometimes I go to Muslim restaurant (兰州拉面) and I feel their Muslim food is very delicious. In Shanghai there are many such kind of Muslim restaurants. Muslims keep harmony with others and their food is very popular.

:pakistan::china:

Sometimes I go to Muslim restaurant (兰州拉面) and I feel their Muslim food is very delicious. In Shanghai there are many such kind of Muslim restaurants. Muslims keep harmony with others and their food is very popular.

:pakistan::china:

In Shanghai, I like the shih Kabobs. I stayed by Yunan Nan road. By Nanji walkway and the bond. I really enjoy Shanghai.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom