What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

What about your claim that whites are superior?

that may be his emotional outburst and can be ignored, it happens, but i am sure he loves china from the core of his heart, i would like to hear from him, what made him love china this much

I cannot pretend that any Chinese on this forum, or in general, much less a gangbazi bred and raised by the anglosaxons and deliberated stunned by them in his intellectual and mental growth, has even a slim chance of matching my training and intelligence on any matter politic. you will just have to live with this bitter fact with the rest of your life

You are not a Chinese by any stretch of the imagination,so stop pretending such。

Take your unpleasant bodily odour where it is appreciated。

Last edited:
Which type of American? Anglo-American? German-American? Italian-American? Or African-American?

I have German heritage.

LOL, no wonder!

When we were talking about this before, I said I could easily prove I was Chinese by having a webcam chat with @Aeronaut.

But you refused to do it. No wonder, the second @Aeronaut looks into the webcam, he will see that you are not Chinese. As you said yourself, you do not even look Chinese.

I was wondering why you were so upset about my webcam suggestion, after all it would only take two seconds right?

Now I understand.

And ask @ChineseTiger1986 who is more patriotic, me or you. I remember you were always insulting China over our lack of innovation, and started flaming me when I challenged you on it. And then saying whites are superior to non-whites? Give me a break, you attack China regularly, that's why I spotted you.

You are not Chinese. You are another Ai Weiwei.

I have German heritage.

Can you prove it via webcam to @Aeronaut this time? :D

No wonder you were so afraid of the webcam option, it would have shown your masquerade. Now you are claiming that you do not even look slightly Chinese to begin with.

And now your next masquerade, i.e. "German heritage". :P

I trust Aeronaut, he is the best admin here. He will be able to decide this easily.

that may be his emotional outburst and can be ignored, it happens, but i am sure he loves china from the core of his heart, i would like to hear from him, what made him love china this much

I just made a comment at the lack of innovation and I was in a very bad mood that day. I was having a go at everyone and everything. Just had an emotional day. I was already in a bad mood and Chinese-Dragon was annoying me that day, so I think I just resorted to trolling. My mind was messed up and was too tired to debate intellectually.

Sh*t happens on forums when you're moody.

whatever color that may be, i think, the idea of china should be inclusive and harmonious like rainbow

China is not a nation based on immigration.

It is extremely difficult for foreigners to get Chinese citizenship.

Especially if they cannot speak Chinese, like Beidou says he is an American who cannot speak Chinese.

I just made a comment at the lack of innovation and I was in a very bad mood that day. I was having a go at everyone and everything. Just had an emotional day. I was already in a bad mood and Chinese-Dragon was annoying me that day, so I think I just resorted to trolling. My mind was messed up and was too tired to debate intellectually.

Sh*t happens on forums when you're moody.

No problem, the white people especially the Anglo-Saxons are still ahead in term of technology and innovation.

We don't mind if people insist that white people are superior, but we do believe our future though our hard work.

We are born with a noble mind.

Can you prove it via webcam to @Aeronaut this time? :D

No wonder you were so afraid of the webcam option, it would have shown your masquerade. Now you are claiming that you do not even look slightly Chinese to begin with.

And now your next masquerade, i.e. "German heritage". :P

I trust Aeronaut, he is the best admin here. He will be able to decide this easily.

I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. My life doesn't change because I proved something to someone I don't know over the internet.

this thread is becoming majorly bizarre: a gangbazi was found to be a self-hating jew, some American quoted me to say he is Chinese, and a self-proclaimed turk thanked me.

let me be abundantly clear: I am violently Anglophobic and anti-Semitic and hold well known as well as well articulated racist views about turkics. so I want nothing to do with this thread. I am bowing out

Come on man, things were just getting interesting, why bow out now? You claimed you have no racist views towards Hindu's and Jew's, only you like to mock them, yet you say you are anti-semitic. But why single out Turkics for your hate and racism? Just curious.

Unlike these other Chinese who are claiming that you are not Chinese, I rather believe you are one, frankly I am quite fascinated by your posts.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom