What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

The CCP Politburo is smart. They are playing the game of international politics well, and growing our relative power faster than any other country on Earth. By a large margin too.

We add over a trillion to our economy every single year, and double our GDP every five years or so. This is an economic expansion like history has NEVER seen before.

All we have to do is keep expanding our economic strength, and no one will be able to touch us.

We need to fully destroy the corruption and traitors first before looking any foothold in the Middle East.

@iajj I have several questions for you.

1. You seem to despise Hindu's and Zionists, what is the reason behind these feelings of yours?
2. Official Chinese policy seem at odds with your feelings - BRICS, infrastructure investment in India, what gives, are the CPC polit buro clueless in your opinion?
Frankly I understand relations with Israel more (than the recent bonhomie with Hindu's) as a convenient conduit for Western high technology.
3. Are you still convinced that this Bangladeshi is a Pan-Turkicist?

1. I don't despise yindoos. mock them and hurt them at every opportunity that presents itself, yes, but it is a healthy animosity and nothing racial. i oppose Zionism to the same exact extent as i do anything Turkic and angloamerican
2. i don't see anything listed as conflictual with my "feelings"
3. i never said Bangladesh is panturkic. i said YOU are, and i was immediately vindicated when you admitted to being partially turk. i spot a Turkic like i spot a jew - without fail, that is.

1. I don't despise yindoos. mock them and hurt them at every opportunity that presents itself, yes, but it is a healthy animosity and nothing racial. i oppose Zionism to the same exact extent as i do anything Turkic and angloamerican
3. i never said Bangladesh is panturkic. i said YOU are, and i was immediately vindicated when you admitted to being partially turk. i spot a Turkic like i spot a jew - without fail, that is.

You talk about Jews so much, I think you must be at least partially Jewish. :lol:

Do you practice Yon Kippar every year?

I am sure this gangbazi makes a useful fool for the policy makers in Beijing, but i am just annoyed by his stupidity when he tries to sound smart. he could have just parroted some official lines and refrained from engaging in actual conversations. his ignorance of issues really should limit his job to being a useful fool.

and i am sure the worship of yindoos isn't part of the job description of a useful fool, so it seems this gangbazo has gone rogue!

@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon

I'm a foreigner with a Chinese wife.
I love China.
There are plenty of Chinese that hate China. You don't have to be Chinese to love China.
Ai Weiwei is a Chinese that hates China but Jim Rogers is American that loves China. I'm like Jim Rogers.
Just like you don't have to be American to love America. There are plenty of non-Americans that worship America like it was there own country. There are many Americans that dislike their own country.

Humans like a foreign country they see and admire regardless of the race or country he/she was born in.

I'm more pro-Chinese than @Chinese-Dragon will ever be. Chinese-Dragon is a Hong Konger. Hong Kong people hate China. He is also a passionate supporter of India and Japan.

Chinese-Dragon is 'Chinese' because he is a Hong Konger but as we all know just because you look 'Chinese', don't make you a Chinese supporter. Writing/speaking Chinese don't make you pro-China. Hong Kong Chinese have some of the most anti-China people on earth. There are plenty of foreigners like me that isn't Chinese but always support China and defend China passionately. I consider myself Chinese regardless of my white skin. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Chinese government will choose a foreigner like me that loves China than an actual Chinese that worships the enemies of China.

I will continue to fully support China regardless of what anyone thinks of me. But I will criticise China too whenever I feel like it as even Chinese are allowed to criticise their own country so being pro-China doesn't mean I am not angered by things going on in China (like lack of ground breaking innovation or whatever). It's very normal to have strong feelings.

China being a great power now will have more foreign supporters. Just like many foreigners like America because it is a great power. Jim Rogers is a perfect example. Same country, same love for China.

Despite not looking Chinese, I fully consider myself Chinese. You don't have to be white skin to be 'American'. China is now giving out permanent residency to foreigners like America does.

BTW, the quotes Chinese-Dragon is bringing up from a previous debate is because I criticised Chinese innovation over the past 500 years and said China has not had a major global invention that changed the world for centuries (like paper, gunpowder, etc). There have been only minor innovations but not things like the internet, integrated circuit and so on.
He got angry at my comment and started going off on me just because I made a slight criticism (what a pathetic person), so I started to stop having a proper debate with a clown like him and decided to troll him and write crap like 'whites and superior than non-whites' just to annoy him and we had a bunch of other troll posts.

I don't care if anyone like it or not, but I'm Chinese.

I love China.
There are plenty of Chinese that hate China. You don't have to be Chinese to love China.
Ai Weiwei is a Chinese that hates China but Jim Rogers is American that loves China. I'm like Jim Rogers.
Just like you don't have to be American to love America. There are plenty of non-Americans that worship America like it was there own country. There are many Americans that dislike their own country.

Humans like a foreign country they see and admire regardless of the race or country he/she was born in.

I'm more pro-Chinese than @Chinese-Dragon will ever be. Chinese-Dragon is a Hong Konger. Hong Kong people hate China. He is also a passionate supporter of India and Japan.

Chinese-Dragon is 'Chinese' because he is a Hong Konger but as we all know just because you look 'Chinese', don't make you a Chinese supporter. Writing/speaking Chinese don't make you pro-China. Hong Kong Chinese have some of the most anti-China people on earth. There are plenty of foreigners like me that isn't Chinese but always support China and defend China passionately. I consider myself Chinese regardless of my white skin. I don't care what anyone thinks.

Chinese government will choose a foreigner like me that loves China than an actual Chinese that worships the enemies of China.

I will continue to fully support China regardless of what anyone thinks of me. But I will criticise China too whenever I feel like it as even Chinese are allowed to criticise their own country so being pro-China doesn't mean I am not angered by things going on in China (like lack of ground breaking innovation or whatever). It's very normal to have strong feelings.

China being a great power now will have more foreign supporters. Just like many foreigners like America because it is a great power. Jim Rogers is a perfect example. Same country, same love for China.

Despite not looking Chinese, I fully consider myself Chinese. You don't have to be white skin to be 'American'. China is now giving out permanent residency to foreigners like America.

BTW, the quotes Chinese-Dragon is bringing up from a previous debate is because I criticised Chinese innovation over the past 500 years and said China has not had a major global invention that changed the world for centuries (like paper, gunpowder, etc). There have been only minor innovations but not things like the internet, integrated circuit and so on.
He got angry at my comment and started going off on me just because I made a slight criticism (what a pathetic person), so I started to stop having a proper debate with a clown like him and decided to troll him and write crap like 'whites and superior than non-whites' just to annoy him and we had a bunch of other troll posts.

Just in curiosity, what is your ethnicity and which part of China your wife came from?

I love China.

Despite not looking Chinese, I fully consider myself Chinese. You don't have to be white skin to be 'American'. China is now giving out permanent residency to foreigners like America does.

So you finally admit you are a foreigner. :lol:

What about your claim that whites are superior?

And why do you want China to hurt ourselves to intervene on your behalf, to save your people from Modi? Or to save Palestinians from Israel?

Why should China sacrifice our interests for foreigners?

You talk about Jews so much, I think you must be at least partially Jewish. :lol:

Do you practice Yon Kippar every year?

so in addition to being the self-hating "Chinese" in the past few years on this forum, you now play the self-hating jew bit now? hate is part of all of us, but self-hating is just weird, bazi. so I have to counsel you, bazi, to at least refrain from more of it.

yes you are, at least i don't doubt, andersonian definition of nations say, when you imagine or identify yourself to be part of a community or group in a collective sense, you become part of that community and this is how americans are americans irrespective of different ethnic, racial, religious backgrounds

And why do you want China to hurt ourselves to intervene on your behalf, to save your people from Modi? Or to save Palestinians from Israel?

What is in it for us?

He despises the US so much, so maybe he is not Anglo-Saxon.

Why should China sacrifice our interests for foreigners?

We will try to win the support from the foreigners, but it is just not the right time for now.

I love China.

LOL, no wonder!

When we were talking about this before, I said I could easily prove I was Chinese by having a webcam chat with @Aeronaut.

But you refused to do it. No wonder, the second @Aeronaut looks into the webcam, he will see that you are not Chinese. As you said yourself, you do not even look Chinese.

I was wondering why you were so upset about my webcam suggestion, after all it would only take two seconds right?

Now I understand.

And ask @ChineseTiger1986 who is more patriotic, me or you. I remember you were always insulting China over our lack of innovation, and started flaming me when I challenged you on it. And then saying whites are superior to non-whites? Give me a break, you attack China regularly, that's why I spotted you.

this thread is becoming majorly bizarre: a gangbazi was found to be a self-hating jew, some American quoted me to say he is Chinese, and a self-proclaimed turk thanked me.

let me be abundantly clear: I am violently Anglophobic and anti-Semitic and hold well known as well as well articulated racist views about turkics. so I want nothing to do with this thread. I am bowing out

LOL, no wonder!

When we were talking about this before, I said I could easily prove I was Chinese by having a webcam chat with @Aeronaut.

But you refused to do it. No wonder, the second @Aeronaut looks into the webcam, he will see that you are not Chinese. As you said yourself, you do not even look Chinese.

I was wondering why you were so upset about my webcam suggestion, after all it would only take two seconds right?

Now I understand.

And ask @ChineseTiger1986 who is more patriotic, me or you. I remember you were always insulting China over our lack of innovation, and started flaming me when I challenged you on it.

:rofl:

Maybe the Turkic gene is my imagination, based on Turkic and Turko-Mongol migration to our area between 1200 - 1700. I certainly did not take any genetic ancestry test to find out.

So, if your instinct is that good, should I start believing that I am part Turkic?:lol: Hindu's for some reason would not like this a bit though.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom