What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

@Beidou2020
Interesting to see a Caucasian being pro China and anti Japan at the same time. I wonder where that hostility towards Japan is coming from?

No problem, the white people especially the Anglo-Saxons are still ahead in term of technology and innovation.

We don't mind if people insist that white people are superior, but we do believe our future though our hard work.

We are born with a noble mind.

Dude, I didn't mean that comment. I was in a bad mood. I was post articles proving Chinese innovation. China has DF-21D ASBM which is one of the great innovations.

China will become technological leader by 2030 is my guess. I'm certain of it.

I don't need to prove anything to you or anyone. My life doesn't change because I proved something to someone I don't know over the internet.

So you can't prove it, again. So by your own admission you don't look Chinese at all, and now you are refusing to prove you are of German heritage either. Are you a South Asian, Indian trying to defame China, like I originally thought? :lol:

A webcam session with @Aeronaut would take all of 5 seconds, and he is a very trustworthy administrator here. And he'll be able to tell you're an Indian right away if true.

But seriously, how could you pretend to be a Chinese nationalist, and then say "whites are superior to non-whites"? Don't you think that would blow your cover?

See, a webcam session is easy for me, because I actually am Chinese. I don't have to hide behind another nation's flag in order to troll, my own flag is perfectly good. And I trust Aeronaut.

@Beidou2020
Interesting to see a Caucasian being pro China and anti Japan at the same time. I wonder where that hostility towards Japan is coming from?

Because the sh*t they did to China, innocent Chinese people in WW2 and their lack of apology. I don't really hate Japan but I dislike their right wing nuts like that Nihonjin guy. My anti-Japanese is to troll that guy in particular. I have many Japanese friends.

China is not a nation based on immigration.

It is extremely difficult for foreigners to get Chinese citizenship.

Especially if they cannot speak Chinese, like Beidou says he is an American who cannot speak Chinese.

expect more foreign ethnicities to be on the chinese side, time is changing, the idea and charm of china is expanding day after day, that was why i said, lets go global

Dude, I didn't mean that comment. I was in a bad mood. I was post articles proving Chinese innovation. China has DF-21D ASBM which is one of the great innovations.

China will become technological leader by 2030 is my guess. I'm certain of it.

Wait until 2030, right now I don't wanna diss the Anglo-Saxons, because they are still the leader at the current moment.

We are not a bunch of hothead who would lose our sanity just because of few achievements.

Because the sh*t they did to China, innocent Chinese people in WW2 and their lack of apology. I don't really hate Japan but I dislike their right wing nuts like that Nihonjin guy. My anti-Japanese is to troll that guy in particular. I have many Japanese friends.
:enjoy: sounds good to me

Really? PDF is getting crazy...I thought Beidou was a foreign born Chinese.
PDF is full of deception :cool:

@Beidou2020

i am sure joan hinton didn't fall in love with mao, but with china, wasn't she caucasian? is her contribution less important?

Really? PDF is getting crazy...I thought Beidou was a foreign born Chinese.

I thought so too, until he started mocking China's innovation, even saying that India was better.

All these Maths Olympiad champions but not a single invention by China used by the rest of the world in centuries. Test taking does not equal inventions. India has more invention potential than China despite them finishing behind China in test.

After that, I was suspicious.

Then he said this, and blew his cover.

Whites are just superior to non-whites.

I'm from the mighty US.

Now he finally admitted he is a foreigner.

Seriously, what kind of Chinese nationalist will say such things.

And he still refuses to do a webcam chat with Aeronaut, which is such an easy thing to do, even I volunteered to do it as well.

Maybe he is South Asian, like I thought before, which would become obvious through the webcam.

I thought so too, until he started mocking China's innovation, even saying that India was better.

After that, I was suspicious.

Then he said this, and blew his cover.

Now he finally admitted he is a foreigner.

Seriously, what kind of Chinese nationalist will say such things.

And he still refuses to do a webcam chat with Aeronaut, which is such an easy thing to do, even I volunteered to do it as well.

Maybe he is South Asian, like I thought before, which would become obvious through the webcam.

I explained in my previous posts why I said the things I said. It was to troll you.

As for your webcam, forget it.

As I said before, I'm Chinese whether you like it or not. I'm more pro-China than you.

Well said, my friend. It does not benefit China or any other country to get involved in the Middle East militarily. I salute the current Chinese Leadership in regards to their foreign policy in the Middle East. Neutral and non-interventionist is best.

Where does the Middle East come up in this? LOL

i am sure joan hinton didn't fall in love with mao, but with china, wasn't she caucasian? is her contribution less important?
Is my comment that difficult to comprehend? For a Caucasian who loves China and hate right wing Japanese at the same time is quite unusual as Japan never massacred Germans. Sorry but sometimes i think Indians aren't the brightest.

Luckily foreigners like you have nothing to do with Chinese policy.

And the Chinese leadership is clever, and follows this policy both officially and unofficially. We are following it right now, we are staying out of the Crimea mess and the Middle Eastern mess.

Despite you wanting us to help save your Palestinians from Israelis. We are not doing that. Sorry, our troops are staying at home, protecting the Motherland.

Let the global policeman worry about the rest.

Why do you keep bringing up Palestinians and 'foreigners' over a discussion on Asian politics? You're starting to give a bad impression to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom