What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

I explained in my previous posts why I said the things I said.

As for your webcam, forget it.

You don't understand the concept of being Chinese. :lol:

China is NOT an immigration nation, whereas America is. You're a South Asian living in America, so you are an American.

But China is made up of 56 ethnic groups, these are the Chinese people. It is extremely difficult for foreigners like yourself to get Chinese citizenship, maybe more difficult than anywhere else in the world, especially since you claimed you cannot speak Chinese either.

You can't just be a South Asian and claim to be Chinese, it doesn't work that way. Indians are not a part of the 56 ethnic groups.

What I have is Chinese citizenship because I was born in China, to Chinese parents. I will even show @Aeronaut my Hong Kong Identification card on Webcam, easy as Hell, it's right in my wallet.

He can even check my HKID number with the HK government if he wants to go that far. Like I said, he is trustworthy.

You don't understand the concept of being Chinese. :lol:

China is NOT an immigration nation, whereas America is. You're a South Asian living in America, so you are an American.

But China is made up of 56 ethnic groups, these are the Chinese people. It is extremely difficult for foreigners like yourself to get Chinese citizenship, maybe more difficult than anywhere else in the world, especially since you claimed you cannot speak Chinese either.

You can't just be a South Asian and claim to be Chinese, it doesn't work that way. Indians are not a part of the 56 ethnic groups.

What I have is Chinese citizenship because I was born in China, to Chinese parents. I will even show @Aeronaut my Hong Kong Identification card on Webcam, easy as Hell, it's right in my wallet.

He can even check my HKID number with the HK government if he wants to go that far. Like I said, he is trustworthy.

Sorry buddy, Hong Kong has some of the most vile anti-China people that hates CPC.
I love the CPC and China unlike you.

Sorry buddy, Hong Kong has some of the most vile anti-China people that hates CPC.
I love the CPC and China unlike you.

What a joke, ask @ChineseTiger1986 who is more patriotic. :lol:

Me, or the foreigner who claims that whites are superior to non-whites.

Not one single REAL Chinese member on this forum questions my patriotism, only foreigners like you.

Again, you are not Chinese unless you are a member of the 56 ethnic groups, and a Chinese citizen too. For a foreigner to get Chinese citizenship without knowing Chinese, give me a break, that won't happen.

And you already said you don't look East Asian at all, so assimilation is out of the picture.

Why do you keep bringing up Palestinians and 'foreigners' over a discussion on Asian politics? You're starting to give a bad impression to say the least.

He is a total clown. You can see why I got annoyed by him. Put him on ignore.

The guy is on this forum 24/7. This forum is his life.

Is my comment that difficult to comprehend? For a Caucasian who loves China and hate right wing Japanese at the same time is quite unusual as Japan never massacred Germans. Sorry but sometimes i think Indians aren't the brightest.

you answer your own question and then call it unusual, when one loves china, by default he hates those who hate china, that might have been his case -- even if he is german. and please don't generalize, not all fingers of a (common) palm are similar in shape and size

He is a total clown. You can see why I got annoyed by him. Put him on ignore.

The guy is on this forum 24/7. This forum is his life.

Me and him were fine before this but it's starting to change with this anti-Palestinian rhetoric I'm seeing from him....

you answer your own question and then call it unusual, when one loves china, by default he hates those who hate china, that might have been his case -- even if he is german. and please don't generalize, not all fingers of a (common) palm are similar in shape and size

He is not German, he refused to do a webcam chat with Aeronaut to prove it.

His interests are very much geared towards South Asia, I'm betting that when Aeronaut opens up that webcam, it will be an Indian on the other side.

Why else would he be afraid of 5 seconds on the webcam with Aeronaut? It would probably be the easiest thing he has done all day.

Me and him were fine before this but it's starting to change with this anti-Palestinian rhetoric I'm seeing from him....

I am responding to a specific poster who is flaming me. I do not care about the Israel-Palestine conflict one way or the other (so far), I am mostly just opposed to America, as I said before.

I've explained to ChineseTiger the context of that comment.

Unlike you I don't support Modi thinking he is pro-China. No true Chinese patriot would wish well for the strengthening of China's rivals like India, Japan.

When there is anti-China crap written by Viets, Nihonjin guy and Indians, you never defend China. You stay quiet. I defend China passionately when someone attacks China.

You are a typical brainwashed Hong Konger.

You are Chinese and I'm a foreigner but I'm more pro-China than you.

I've explained to ChineseTiger the context of that comment.

Unlike you I don't support Modi thinking he is pro-China. No true Chinese patriot would wish well for the strengthening of China's rivals like India, Japan.

OK I will reveal the reason I supported Modi.

It's the same reason that @Aeronaut supported Modi, and it is NOT for the good of India. Ask him why. :azn:

And that is the reason I believe you are South Asian, an Indian specifically. Which I bet can be proved when you have a 5 second webcam chat with Aeronaut, I will too, and I will bring my wallet with my proof of citizenship too.

Easy as pie right? You said you don't look Chinese at all, but I'm betting you don't look German at all either. Maybe you'll even talk with him in Hindi, I heard that is mutually intelligible with Urdu. :D

His interests are very much geared towards South Asia, I'm betting that when Aeronaut opens up that webcam, it will be an Indian on the other side.

Why else would he be afraid of 5 seconds on the webcam with Aeronaut? It would probably be the easiest thing he has done all day.

I am responding to a specific poster who is flaming me. I do not care about the Israel-Palestine conflict one way or the other (so far), I am mostly just opposed to America, as I said before.

You are constantly flaming me. You are close to going on the ignore list.

Not one single REAL Chinese member on this forum questions my patriotism, only foreigners like you.

Again, you are not Chinese unless you are a member of the 56 ethnic groups, and a Chinese citizen too. For a foreigner to get Chinese citizenship without knowing Chinese, give me a break, that won't happen.

And you already said you don't look East Asian at all, so assimilation is out of the picture.

but he said his wife is chinese, does china give citizenship to foreign persons who marry chinese spouses?

why on earth an indian would pretend to be chinese here?

when one loves china, by default he hates those who hate china ? Then you are telling me not to generalize?

why on earth an indian would pretend to be chinese here?

To defame us.

Look at how many negative ratings Beidou2020 has got, he is trying to make China look bad. All he does is insult and flame, his -16 negative ratings record is proof of that. Or check his ban record.

I'm trying to push the interests of China in a civilized and respectful way, hence my 24 positive ratings and 0 negative ratings.

The whole point of the rating system was to differentiate good posters, from serial trolls and flamers. The negative ratings (and ban records) show that @Beidou2020 is one of the worst trolls here, and he is trying to give China a bad image when he himself admitted he is not even Chinese.

when one loves china, by default he hates those who hate china ? Then you are telling me not to generalize?

simple logic, e.g. how would you see your best friend's enemy?

To defame us.

Look at how many negative ratings Beidou2020 has got, he is trying to make China look bad. All he does is insult and flame, his negative ratings record is proof of that. Or check his ban record.

I'm trying to push the interests of China in a civilized and respectful way, hence my 24 positive ratings and 0 negative ratings.

i will watch him,

OK I will reveal the reason I supported Modi.

It's the same reason that @Aeronaut supported Modi, and it is NOT for the good of India. Ask him why. :azn:

And that is the reason I believe you are South Asian, an Indian specifically. Which I bet can be proved when you have a 5 second webcam chat with Aeronaut, I will too, and I will bring my wallet with my proof of citizenship too.

Easy as pie right? You said you don't look Chinese at all, but I'm betting you don't look German at all either. Maybe you'll even talk with him in Hindi, I heard that is mutually intelligible with Urdu. :D

Modi is a right wing nationalist. He is doing Naval exercises with Japan and the US against China yet you support him.

As I said, no Chinese patriot wishes for its rivals to become strong.

Hong Kongers are all like that. They claim to be Chinese yet support everyone that challenges China and the CPC. I bet you didn't sign the anti-Occupy central petition thing in support of China. Do you do anything to support China and make your voice heard?

I know who are the long term rivals to China and know what's in the best interest of China geopolitically. If your heart was truly in it, you would not defend Modi and Abe.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom