What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

@Chinese-Dragon and @Beidou2020, you guys could cease the fire right now.

BTW, many people still concern more about the privilege, and to refuse to do a webcam with Webmaster is acceptable, even I would be reluctant to do so.

Maybe Beidou is an American who married a Chinese woman.

Judging his overall comments, he may sound like a hothead, but it didn't show that he has the true intention to cause troubles for China. I saw that he has made a lot of supportive comments for the Sino-Russo partnership.

Check my post history from the start. I have Chinese interests in my heart. Stronger China is in the best interests of the world.

Anyway, lets stop this debate now.

Peace.

We are going from one topic to another and not discussing the topic.

I've got all my documentation ready for the webcam with Aeronaut, it's right here in my wallet. And he can call up the Hong Kong government and use my HKID number to verify everything with them, even my date of birth, and location of birth.

See, it was always so easy for me, and impossible for you. Because you're living a lie. You already admitted you're a foreigner, and I have taken a screen shot of it anyway. You say you look nothing like a Chinese person, and claim to be white. But I've always thought you were a South Asian, and I bet that's what the webcam will show too.

And you are not pro-China, your negative ratings and ban record shows how much you have been defaming China by pretending to be one of us.

I am passionately pro-China. Look at my post history. I defend China against attacks from all nationalities. I post threads about that are pro-China in nature.

Compare that to Chinese Dragon that never posts any articles on China, never defends China but waves around his Chinese looks.

Uh, no.

I was first suspicious of you when you started insulting China's innovation, and claiming that India is better (absolute joke).

Then claiming whites are superior to non-whites.

You are not pro-China at all, both the above are actually anti-China.

To be clear I'm not asking China for anything. Someone else brought Palestine into the topic. That being said, I appreciate your hopes. For me personally, I'm not familiar with Asian politics/affairs. But, I do see China as the best source for weapons when taking account all factors. From an observation POV.

We don't want your gratitude, and I do believe is our duty of being a major power to help your nation out of its misery.

But for now, we certainly don't live up for that expectation, and hopefully we could do that in the future.

Many HKers are indeed anti-China and anti-CPC, but Chinese Dragon is not that type of guy.

I certainly won't be nice with him if he is an anti-China HKer.

Ok.

But I never see him defend China when Indians, Japanese, Viets, etc attack China.

But this has been a long and pretty big waste of time.

Lets give it a rest.

@Chinese-Dragon and @Beidou2020, you guys could cease the fire right now.

BTW, many people still concern more about the privilege, and to refuse to do a webcam with Webmaster is acceptable, even I would be reluctant to do so.

Maybe Beidou is an American who married a Chinese woman.

Judging his overall comments, he may sound like a hothead, but it didn't show that he has the true intention to cause troubles for China. I saw that he has made a lot of supportive comments for the Sino-Russo partnership.

i also think, @Beidou2020 is china's 'in-law'

I've got all my documentation ready for the webcam with Aeronaut, it's right here in my wallet. And he can call up the Hong Kong government and use my HKID number to verify everything with them, even my date of birth, and location of birth.

See, it was always so easy for me, and impossible for you. Because you're living a lie. You already admitted you're a foreigner, and I have taken a screen shot of it anyway. You say you look nothing like a Chinese person, and claim to be white (which you refuse to back up on the webcam with Aeronaut either).

And you are not pro-China, your negative ratings and ban record shows how much you have been defaming China by pretending to be one of us.

Uh, no.

I was first suspicious of you when you started insulting China's innovation, and claiming that India is better (absolute joke).

Then claiming whites are superior to non-whites.

You are not pro-China at all, both the above are actually anti-China.

I would have tolerated a foreigner like you wearing our flag, if you were pro-China. But you are anti-China and pro-America, that's why I called you out.

You will never be as pro-China as me. EVER!

Peace.

Ok.

But I never see him defend China when Indians, Japanese, Viets, etc attack China.

But this has been a long and pretty big waste of time.

Lets give it a rest.

He did defend China a lot of times, I've seen that for the last 4 years.

He is not an aggressive China defenders like many members here, but he certainly did stand with China at anytime.

i also think, @Beidou2020 is china's 'in-law'

China's son in law.

You will never be as pro-China as me. EVER!

Peace.

I have helped China more than a foreigner like you could ever have, I have records of all my donations whenever there is a natural disaster in any part of China, and I have an extensive history with the Tung Wah charity organization. I have probably donated more money to Chinese causes than you have to any cause on the planet.

Most importantly, I actually am Chinese. :lol: Which I can prove with documentation on webcam to Aeronaut.

You are a foreigner, and I can dig out many posts of yours that are anti-China, and I already have done it. You won't be able to find one single such post from me, use the search function of the forum and check it yourself.

Take as much time as you need, find me one single quote. You won't find any, but you should at least try.

I have helped China more than a foreigner like you could ever have, I have records of all my donations whenever there is a natural disaster in any part of China, and I have an extensive history with the Tung Wah charity organization. I have probably donated more money to Chinese causes than you have to any cause on the planet.

Most importantly, I actually am Chinese. :lol: Which I can prove with documentation on webcam to Aeronaut.

You are a foreigner, and I can dig out many posts of yours that are anti-China, and I already have done it. You won't be able to find one single such post from me, use the search function of the forum and check it yourself.

He did insult India in many occasions, and I don't think any Indian person would do that to his/her motherland.

Maybe he is kinda a big mouth person, and sometimes a hothead.

Some Chinese members in Mainland China also occasionally insults China and CPC to express its dissatisfaction over certain outcome and policy, but they were not the anti-China persons.

Take as much time as you need, find me one single quote. You won't find any, but you should at least try.

Do you two actually video chat? :D

He did defend China a lot of times, I've seen that for the last 4 years.

Chinese Dragon is not Ai Weiwei, he is not hothead but very smart, and support whatever good decision made by CPC.

Thank you brother. :cheers:

Have you ever seen me once say anything anti-China? I have challenged Beidou to find one single anti-China post from me, using the forum search function. I bet he cannot find even ONE post.

China is my motherland, it is where my ancestors came from. I would punch myself before attacking my own motherland.

But I cannot stand a foreigner using a Chinese flag and then claiming "whites are superior to non-whites", that is TOO FAR. And even he realizes it.

Do you two actually video chat? :D

Aeronaut is a great guy, I have known him for a while now. If I say I can show him my documentation on webcam, it can be done right away. :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom