What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

Beidou just said he was a white guy, of Germanic descent. :P Haven't you been reading the thread.

But of course, when I asked him to prove it over the webcam with Aeronaut, he refused again.

The first time he refused, he claimed it was because he didn't look Chinese at all.

I'm betting he's not white either. And seriously, how hard is it to have a 5 second webcam chat.

He does sound like a white guy when he used to insult those Vietnamese members.

Unlike the Chinese, the Vietnamese people have achieved nothing, meanwhile they are also non-whites, that's why he may despise them so much.

His attitude sounds pretty German to me, and the attitude of the Germans can be quite similar to the Anglo-Saxons most of time, except he cannot be an Anglo-Saxon since he hates them so much.

When have you ever defended China against Vietnamese trolling and Nihonjin?

First of all, silence yourself. @Chinese-Dragon and I do share differences in opinion, but unlike cereal trolls like yourself, I engage in intellectual discourse with him and am fond of his eloquence in articulating his views. He is educated, respectable. I admire that.

You on the other hand, like that other troll @iajj contribute nothing to discourse , but to instigate and cause petty fights. The other one is a rabid racist , and a known anti-semite.

He does sound like a white guy when he used to insult those Vietnamese members.

Unlike the Chinese, the Vietnamese people have achieved nothing, meanwhile they are non-whites, that's why he may despise them so much.

His attitude sounds pretty German to me, and the attitude of the Germans can be quite similar to the Anglo-Saxons most of time, except he cannot be Anglo-Saxons since he hates them so much.

And he says "Chill dawg". :lol: I mean seriously, why do they say that if they are not black?

I have helped China more than a foreigner like you could ever have, I have records of all my donations whenever there is a natural disaster in any part of China, and I have an extensive history with the Tung Wah charity organization. I have probably donated more money to Chinese causes than you have to any cause on the planet.

Most importantly, I actually am Chinese. :lol: Which I can prove with documentation on webcam to Aeronaut.

You are a foreigner, and I can dig out many posts of yours that are anti-China, and I already have done it. You won't be able to find one single such post from me, use the search function of the forum and check it yourself.

Take as much time as you need, find me one single quote. You won't find any, but you should at least try.

My friend,

Better not respond to this chronic troll. He is not worth the time the effort.

Oh and if me and Aeronaut get around to having that webcam chat, and I show him my HKID card, he will be able to see my real Chinese name written on the card. :D

My last name is 陳, only Aeronaut will get to see the rest. :P

And then he can use the unique HKID number to verify it.

@Beidou2020

They have been brainwashed, it will take time for them to see the reality and to wake up.

Because I have experienced with the same mentality before, but in case I did wake up earlier compared to them.
Well I hope I can be a catalyst to some of my anti China friends.

Oh and if me and Aeronaut get around to having that webcam chat, and I show him my HKID card, he will be able to see my real Chinese name written on the card. :D

My last name is 陳, only Aeronaut will get to see the rest. :P

And then he can use the unique HKID number to verify it.

@Beidou2020

Some people do value a lot about their privacy, and I don't think it is an issue even he doesn't want to do a webcam with Webmaster.

Most white people are born with a proud/arrogant mentality, especially those of the Germanic descent.

But there are two types of them, the first one will hate you since you are non-white, no matter how advanced you are.

The second one will respect you if you are good enough to become advanced, but they will still despise those technologically inferior non-whites.

Most likely Beidou belongs to the second type of the Germanic white guy. Also, he has married a Chinese woman, so his affection with China could be even greater.

And I think that we don't need to be harsh with him.

Even Lux de Veritas has trolled China very frequently, but sometimes he got some very reasonable ideas in his head.

If he can stop this behavior, so we can forgive him as well, so it is Beidou.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom