What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

You said the CCP would choose an anti-China foreigner like you, over a proven patriotic Chinese citizen like me?

You must have knocked your head. But please, come to China and let them choose. I will show then your anti-China posts. Let's see if they make you a citizen.

That's your goal right? So why hold it off, come to China and do it, I may even back you up if you are lucky. :lol:

And you still have not found one single anti-China post in all my 24,000 posts, how embarrassing in the age of internet search engines. :P

As for my views on the CCP, I am one of the most pro-CCP members on this forum, ask @ChineseTiger1986.

It's CPC not CCP.

Communist Party of China = CPC
Chinese Communist Party = CCP

True Chinese know their stuff. Only foreigners that are clueless use the term CCP.

This is why the West using Chinese liberals and Western NGO's do everything to topple the CPC.
They want to topple the CPC to destroy China.

Yeah, most of those Chinese liberals that I've seen in person look like the stereotyped Chinese/Asian guys in the Hollywood movies.

Maybe these guys were born to be the slaves of the white men.

Mao did his job, while Deng also did his job.

Even both were not perfect, but still inseparable from CPC's history and root.

My list of favorite leaders of modern China: Deng Xiaoping, Zhou Enlai, Mao Zedong, Zhu Rongji.

And yes also Hu Jintao and Xi Jinping. :P

My most disliked modern Chinese leaders: Jiang Zemin.

Biggest traitors: Chiang Kai-shek and Wang Jingwei.

It's CPC not CCP.

Communist Party of China = CPC
Chinese Communist Party = CCP

True Chinese know their stuff. Only foreigners that are clueless use the term CCP.

Wrong, they are both used. Check any Chinese media. CPC is more formal, CCP is less formal.

Anyway you have already admitted you are not Chinese but an American foreigner, so your statement is highly ironic. :D

My list of CPC leaders:

Love:
Mao Zedong
Zhou Enlai
Xi Jinping
Deng Xiaoping

Hate:
Wen Jiabao
Zhu Rongji
Jiang Zemin
Hu Jintao

My list of CPC leaders:

Love:
Mao Zedong
Zhou Enlai
Xi Jinping
Deng Xiaoping

Hate:
Wen Jiabao
Zhu Rongji
Jiang Zemin
Hu Jintao

Do you American foreigners like Xi Jinping as well?

That's interesting. I thought Americans were worried he might be a strong leader like Putin, and thus cause problems for the American hegemony.

GI JOE, Mask, A-Team, Airwolf, McGuyer, Miami Vice too? :partay: good old times the 80's
Ever watch Tour of Duty, GI's vs Vietcongs tv sh!t?
Back then my view was America was the good guy. Justice and liberty, Knight Rider then Iraq 1 happened and the rest is history.

I watched them all. US was anti Vietnam which was awesome. :cheers:

我靠。我感觉我的世界观快被颠覆了。我英语不太好,如果我没看错的话,这是香港人和美国人在比较谁更爱共产党,爱中国吗?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom