What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

:o: whoa, I was pro America growing up through the Hulkamania, Rambo, Commando era. The Iraq war 1 and Tianamen changed all that for me.

As for me, I was never, ever pro-American.

I was always pro-China, even before the 1997 handover when I was still a kid.

During my history lessons (British curriculum and teachers before the 1997 handover), they taught us about the Chinese Civil War and the Opium Wars, and I grew to hate the KMT and the West (now led by America) that exploited us.

My parents were a bit more skeptical, but I was always very patriotic from the start. And I always remember the Chinese national anthem playing on the news during National day, that was my first exposure to spoken Mandarin and I loved the sound of it. Even when I was a kid I remembered the lyrics to it.

China is my motherland, the land of my ancestors, for better or worse. I can't hurt my motherland anymore than I could hurt myself.

That's why I get pissed when I see people wearing Chinese flags and insulting China. Frankly the CCP is far too soft on 漢奸。

When atawolf, BoQ77, HariPrasad, Srinivas, JayAtl/Korean, Nihonjin, and dozens of others were spewing anti-China filth by creating anti-China threads or trolling Chinese threads, I was the most passionate defender of China and I gave the anti-China trolls a taste of their own medicine. In this process I have been banned many times by defending China and most of the time going way over the top. Due to this I have needed a way to stay on PDF :D to continue to defend China and post articles related to China that anti-China trolls need to see the progress of China.

I am the best defender of China in the history of PDF. Even the anti-China trolls don't want to get into a fight with me.

And don't forget, you pretended to be Chinese, and insulted China while wearing OUR flags. :lol:

My challenge is still open, out of my 24,000 posts over several years here, I challenge you to find and quote ONE SINGLE anti-China post from me. Use the search function on the forum.

You won't find any, yet from you I have several quoted posts even in the past week, including the ones insulting China's innovation and you worshiping whites by claiming they are superior.

Again, I challenge you to find a single post of mine that is anti-China. And quote it here. Out of 24,000 of my posts, there is not one single anti-China one, and the search function will prove it.

From what I can see on this forum, both Chinese Dragon and Beidou love and defend China, maybe in different ways, however the intent is actually the same. Chinese Dragon is humble, Beidou is aggressive to anti China trolls, we need them both. Let's do not be harsh with each other.

From what I can see on this forum, both Chinese Dragon and Beidou love and defend China, maybe in different ways, however the intent is actually the same. Chinese Dragon is humble, Beidou is aggressive to anti China trolls, we need them both. Let's do not be tough with each other.

When the anti-China trolls decide to start a flame war, I will be there to give them a firm response in no uncertain terms.

I don't think you can count on Chinese-Dragon to come to the rescue to tackle the anti-China trolls. He is Chinese but I rarely see him defend CPC and Chinese interests against Indians, Viets, Japs, Pinoys, Yanks, etc.

When the anti-China trolls decide to start a flame war, I will be there to give them a firm response in no uncertain terms.

I don't think you can count on Chinese-Dragon to come to the rescue to tackle the anti-China trolls. He is Chinese but I rarely see him defend CPC and Chinese interests against Indians, Viets, Japs, Pinoys, Yanks, etc.

Chinese Dragon is very pro-China, but he is also a passive person, so he is not a good type of poster to deal with a large number of anti-China troll armies.

You are right, you are the best trolls killer here, and kudos to you for being so active to defend China from the troll attacks.

Chinese Dragon is very pro-China, but he is also a passive person, so he is not a good type of poster to deal with a large number of anti-China troll armies.

Actually I was very heavily on the anti-troll duty a few years back, if you remember.

But now I am a Think Tank, I have to be more controlled. :P

Yet you are a foreigner who insults China?

Why don't you smack your own head then, if you really want to defend China? In fact I was the one who had to confront you when you started insulting China on our innovation and saying that Indians were more innovative than us?

Also I have challenged you, American foreigner to find one single post, out of my 24,000 that is anti-China. Use the search engine, there are none.

You are right, you are the best troll killer here, and kudos to you for being so active to defend China from the troll attacks.

Yes, passive people are good to have a nice peaceful conversation but in a ruthless forum with many anti-China trolls like PDF, you need aggression of my type.

Cannot be humble to trolls, or else the trolls win and think China can be easily bashed whenever they feel like it.

I really miss HongWu/Sino Challenger. He was brilliant in his dismantling of the anti-China trolls.

Actually I was very heavily on the anti-troll duty a few years back, if you remember.

Why don't you smack your own head then, if you really want to defend China?

Actually, you are a stealthy troll killer by giving them more negative ratings. :agree:

Last edited:
Actually, you are a stealthy troll killer by giving them the negative ratings. :agree:

Negative ratings are ok if the person is a non troll. To trolls, more negative ratings received, the more they want. Beidou is right that sometimes you need to troll back to the trolls, but do it smartly but harshly, not just randomly posting a pic like some Viet trolls and call it the norm .

Why don't you smack your own head then, if you really want to defend China?

Funny thing is, it was me who recommended you to the administrators to be made a moderator. Because the Turkish troll Kaan and his atatwolf buddies were on a serious trollfest and I told the mods to at least make a senior member like yourself a mod. They eventually gave you think tank status.

Then you gave me all those negative ratings.

You wouldn't even have the status you have now if it wasn't for my support.

I mean...guys, we need 一个唱红脸,一个唱黑脸 :-) there is no conflict I think. I am more worried that we almost dissolved before winning the war against trolls.

No, I have access to the Analysts forum, I know exactly who nominated me and who put me through. Aeronaut and Manticore and Jungibaaz among many others.

Funny thing is, it was me who recommended you to the administrators to be made a moderator. Because the Turkish troll Kaan and his atatwolf buddies were on a serious trollfest and I told the mods to at least make a senior member like yourself a mod. They eventually gave you think tank status.

Then you gave me all those negative ratings.

I gave you two positive ratings when you were arguing against the crazy American JayAtl, and gave him 5 negative ratings.

That was before you turned out to be an American, just like him.

And I had to tackle you when you were insulting China for our innovation as well.

Yes, passive people are good to have a nice peaceful conversation but in a ruthless forum with many anti-China trolls like PDF, you need aggression of my type.

Cannot be humble to trolls, or else the trolls win and think China can be easily bashed whenever they feel like it.

I really miss HongWu/Sino Challenger. He was brilliant in his dismantling of the anti-China trolls.

What's the use, American, if you turn around and insult China in the next post? :lol:

In fact, I am a moderate person, and many anti-China trolls here perceive me as a 50 cents party cheerleader.

I was only mentioning the reality and China's true capability, but I won't eat too many humble pies either. Why I have to acknowledge people to belittle China's actual capability?

I still acknowledge that the US is overall ahead of China, but these people, who are mostly not Anglo-Americans, don't have the qualification to play down China's technology capability.

No, I have access to the Analysts forum, I know exactly who nominated me and who put me through. Aeronaut and Manticore and Jungibaaz among many others.

I gave you two positive ratings when you were arguing against the crazy American JayAtl, and gave him 5 negative ratings.

That was before you turned out to be an American, just like him.

And I had to tackle you when you were insulting China for our innovation as well.

What's the use, American, if you turn around and insult China in the next post? :lol:

@Chinese-Dragon ,

You don't have to explain yourself to individuals like Beidou, he is making a mockery of you and many others in here. He is not even Chinese as per his admission. In fact, there is no way for him to even prove that he is married to a Chinese wife as he has been claiming. Do not allow him to tarnish your image and your name by taking to heart what he says. We know the contributions you make to discussions here.

Tho I am not Chinese, I have much respect for you. You are one of the very select few Chinese members who actually contribute to intellectual discussion without the need to insult others or go into personal tirades.

Take it easy, my friend. Don't take to heart what some unknown , duplicitous gaijin says.

Respectfully Yours,
@Nihonjin1051

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom