What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

No, I have access to the Analysts forum, I know exactly who nominated me and who put me through. Aeronaut and Manticore and Jungibaaz among many others.

I gave you two positive ratings when you were arguing against the crazy American JayAtl, and gave him 5 negative ratings.

That was before you turned out to be an American, just like him.

And I had to tackle you when you were insulting China for our innovation as well.

What's the use, American, if you turn around and insult China in the next post? :lol:

CPC wants a person like me defending Chinese interests, not a India-loving, Modi-loving Hong Konger that does nothing to defend China against anti-China trolls and want to preserve his own 'Think Tank' status.

Funniest thing is, they actually think posters care about positive or negative ratings :lol:

I'm here to counter the trolls, I don't care if you think I'm Somalian.

CPC wants a person like me defending Chinese interests, not a India-loving, Modi-loving Hong Konger that does nothing to defend China against anti-China trolls and want to preserve his own 'Think Tank' status.

Funniest thing is, they actually think posters care about positive or negative ratings :lol:

You already admitted you are not Chinese anyway. :no:

You claim to be a white American, but from your irrational fear of Modi, you're almost certainly a South Asian by ethnicity, also the same reason why you refuse to webcam with Aeronaut. Since you already claimed you look nothing like a Chinese, and you probably don't look like a white person either.

Now tell me, how can you help China by funding the American war machine every time you buy a product or pay taxes?

What are you doing for China exactly, apart from making us look bad on an international forum by trolling? Do you contribute to the Chinese economy, and to Chinese charitable organizations like I have been doing for years? Or does your money go straight into the pockets of the American government, which is then used to contain us?

All I can see from your posts is flaming, and often anti-China venom (including racism). Whereas in my 24,000 posts you cannot find a single post of mine that is anti-China, when I have quoted many of yours.

Silence. You've hijacked this thread for long enough.

@Manticore , @Jungibaaz , @Chak Bamu , @Hu Songshan , @WebMaster , @Aeronaut , Sirs. There are some members here who have been involved in libel and character assassination, may I request the closure of this thread. Thank you, Sirs.

You already admitted you are not Chinese anyway. :no:

You claim to be a white American, but from your irrational fear of Modi, you're almost certainly a South Asian by ethnicity, also the same reason why you refuse to webcam with Aeronaut. Since you already claimed you look nothing like a Chinese, and you probably don't look like a white person either.

Now tell me, how can you help China by funding the American war machine every time you buy a product or pay taxes?

What are you doing for China exactly, apart from making us look bad on an international forum by trolling? Do you contribute to the Chinese economy, and to Chinese charitable organizations like I have been doing for years? Or does your money go straight into the pockets of the American government, which is then used to contain us?

Even he is not a born Chinese person, but at least he has truly done something for China in this forum, so we should still show the gratitude towards him, even his character is not perfect.

Even he is not a born Chinese person, but at least he has truly done something for China in this forum, so we should still show the gratitude towards him, even his character is not perfect.

Brother do you think him saying that "whites are superior to non-whites" while wearing a Chinese flag, is a service to us?

If he wants to be a white worshiper, why not wear his own flag?

Pretending to be someone else, worshiping whites, these are symptoms of a person who hates their real identity. And that's why he hides it, and is so afraid of having a webcam chat with Aeronaut.

But if he can do something good for us, like using his American citizenship to get some important information for us (countering American spying like Snowden for example) then I would have no problem supporting his citizenship application, even if he can never be ethnically Chinese.

But all I've seen from him is flaming in every post. Defaming China, nothing else.

Last edited:
Brother do you think him saying that "whites are superior to non-whites" while wearing a Chinese flag, is a service to us?

If he wants to be a white worshiper, why not wear his own flag?

He was a born white person, of course he could still be a bit biased towards his own race.

But the matter fact that he is still useful for us to deal with those anti-China trolls, so don't need to be too harsh with him.

Since he doesn't speak Chinese, but still has some decent knowledge about China's background and culture, so it is definitely very possible that he is China's son in law.

Last edited:
What stings Chinese-Dragon the most is that if the CPC had to choose on who they want to defend Chinese interests, they will choose a pro-China foreigner like me over a Hong Konger like Chinese-Dragon.

CPC doesn't trust many Chinese that have sinister agendas against the CPC and China itself. Many Chinese are working against CPC interests on behalf of the West.

CPC only trusts 2 types of people regardless of race, skin colour or nationality.
Pro-CPC people or anti-CPC people.
I am as pro-CPC as you get (although I'm definitely not afraid to criticise the CPC when its deserved).

They would not trust Hong Kongers who are highly anti-CPC. Hong Kong people don't support mainland China passionately enough. They say they support but don't show in their actions.

If Hong Kong people supported CPC they would be in the streets countering anti-CPC protestors in Hong Kong. Just look for example in New York when pro-Palestine groups come to support Palestine, pro-Israel supporters are right there countering the pro-Palestine supporters.

You never see that type of passionate pro-CPC support.

Chinese-Dragon is more interested in preserving his 'Think Tank' status than passionately supporting the CPC against the trolls.

CPC will choose me over Chinese-Dragon any day. In fact there are caucasian Germans that are part of the CPC. There are many Chinese that despise the CPC. Being Chinese has got nothing to do with it.

CPC will choose me over Chinese-Dragon any day. In fact there are caucasian Germans that are part of the CPC. There are many Chinese that despise the CPC. Being Chinese has got nothing to do with it.

Then let them choose. :D

Come to China, and I will show them your anti-China posts here. Let's see if you can get Chinese citizenship, which is almost impossible for a foreigner, one who cannot even speak Chinese either.

Also, I have proved by quoting posts here, that you are the one here who is anti-China, not surprising for a foreigner.

Yet you have still been unable to find one single anti-China post in my 24,000 posts. :rofl:

What stings Chinese-Dragon the most is that if the CPC had to choose on who they want to defend Chinese interests, they will choose a pro-China foreigner like me over a Hong Konger like Chinese-Dragon.

CPC doesn't trust many Chinese that have sinister agendas against the CPC and China itself. Many Chinese are working against CPC interests on behalf of the West.

CPC only trusts 2 types of people regardless of race, skin colour or nationality.
Pro-CPC people or anti-CPC people.
I am as pro-CPC as you get (although I'm definitely not afraid to criticise the CPC when its deserved).

They would not trust Hong Kongers who are highly anti-CPC. Hong Kong people don't support mainland China passionately enough. They say they support but don't show in their actions.

If Hong Kong people supported CPC they would be in the streets countering anti-CPC protestors in Hong Kong. Just look for example in New York when pro-Palestine groups come to support Palestine, pro-Israel supporters are right there countering the pro-Palestine supporters.

You never see that type of passionate pro-CPC support.

Chinese-Dragon is more interested in preserving his 'Think Tank' status than passionately supporting the CPC against the trolls.

So your wife is pro-CPC as well, am I right?

I was also not a born big fan of CPC, but for the sake of China's future, I have to support them anyway.

Then let them choose. :D

Come to China, and I will show them your anti-China posts here. Let's see if you can get Chinese citizenship, which is almost impossible for a foreigner, one who cannot even speak Chinese either.

Also, I have proved by quoting posts here, that you are the one here who is anti-China, not surprising for a foreigner.

Yet you have still been unable to find one single anti-China post in my 24,000 posts. :rofl:

You are just mad I'm more pro-CPC than you can ever dream of becoming.

What is your opinion of Mao? Do you like Mao? Do you like CPC?

So your wife is pro-CPC as well, am I right?

I was also not a born big fan of CPC, but for the sake of China's future, I have to support them anyway.

She is pretty neutral on politics. Not very passionate on politics of any kind.

I am definitely pro-CPC.

Maybe neutral, but I don't think that Chinese Dragon is anti-Mao, since he definitely knows that Mao was the founder of CPC. Without him, there would be no CPC as well.

Everyone with a brain knows that CPC is the soul, while China is the host. If the soul has been destroyed, then I don't think the host could survive.

Last edited:

You said the CCP would choose an anti-China foreigner like you, over a proven patriotic Chinese citizen like me?

You must have knocked your head. But please, come to China and let them choose. I will show then your anti-China posts. Let's see if they make you a citizen.

That's your goal right? So why hold it off, come to China and do it, I may even back you up if you are lucky. :lol:

And you still have not found one single anti-China post in all my 24,000 posts, how embarrassing in the age of internet search engines. :P

As for my views on the CCP, I am one of the most pro-CCP members on this forum, ask @ChineseTiger1986.

Maybe neutral, but I don't think that Chinese Dragon is anti-Mao, since he definitely knows that Mao was the founder of CPC. Without him, there would be no CPC as well.

Everyone now with a brain knows that CPC is the soul, while China is the host. If the soul has bee destroyed, then I don't think the host could survive.

This is why the West using Chinese liberals and Western NGO's do everything to topple the CPC.
They want to topple the CPC to destroy China.

You said the CCP would choose an anti-China foreigner like you, over a proven patriotic Chinese citizen like me?

You must have knocked your head. But please, come to China and let them choose. I will show then your anti-China posts. Let's see if they make you a citizen.

That's your goal right? So why hold it off, come to China and do it, I may even back you up if you are lucky. :lol:

And you still have not found one single anti-China post in all my 24,000 posts, how embarrassing in the age of internet search engines. :P

As for my views on the CCP, I am one of the most pro-CCP members on this forum, ask @ChineseTiger1986.

Mao did his job, while Deng also did his job.

Even both were not perfect, but still inseparable from CPC's history and root.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom