What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

Some people do value a lot about their privacy, and I don't think it is an issue even he doesn't want to do a webcam with Webmaster.

Most white people are born with a proud/arrogant mentality, especially those of the Germanic descent.

But there are two types of them, the first one will hate you since you are non-whites, no matter how advanced you are.

The second one will respect you if you are good enough to become advanced, but they will still despise those technologically inferior non-whites.

Most likely Beidou belongs to the second type of the Germanic white guy. Also, he has married a Chinese woman, so his affection with China could be even greater.

And I think that we don't need to be harsh with him.

Even Lux de Veritas has trolled China very frequently, but sometimes he got some very reasonable ideas in his head.

If he can stop this behavior, so we can forgive him as well, so it is Beidou.

i think, here we all are digitized entities digitally engaging each other in a virtual world, i would not be bothered if beidou turns to be of nigerian descent rather than of germanic, the overall content of any poster's posts matter, not his ethnic background

i think, here we all are digitized entities digitally engaging each other in a virtual world, i would not be bothered if beidou turns to be of nigerian descent rather than of germanic, the overall content of any poster's posts matter, not his ethnic background

Then check out the content of Beidou's posts. There is a reason why he has -16 negative ratings and 0 positive ratings, he does nothing but insult and flame in a very racist manner. He probably has the worst ban record on this entire forum.

That's why I assumed he was intentionally trying to defame China, nobody could be that ridiculous.

Some people do value a lot about their privacy, and I don't think it is an issue even he doesn't want to do a webcam with Webmaster.

Most white people are born with a proud/arrogant mentality, especially those of the Germanic descent.

Aeronaut is very trustworthy though.

And Beidou was clearly never a Chinese person, which is why I asked.

Anyway I have summoned Aeronaut so many times by mentioning him, I will look stupid if I do not have that webcam chat with him in the end. Plus I really want to talk to that guy in person anyway, he is awesome. :enjoy:

As for Lux de Veritas, he is a 無恥的馬來人, he is a lost cause.

@Beidou2020 is ok. He may be passionate, hotheaded but it's ok. Everyone is different. Yes, he is not Chinese but he does appear to know a lot about China politics in general. Marrying to a Chinese woman mean nothing to me. There are many non Chinese who marry a Chinese woman but some are the most racist mofu against Chinese out there. In fact look around the internet and see all those white expats who live in China and talk shit about China. Beidou2020 probably did say whites are superior to non Whites, but sometimes I call Chinese people names too but it's due to emotional outburst.

he is pro-China for better or for worse. But you are new here? You should be careful with posters who use eloquent language and praises to sweeten you up but on future posts, will speak ill of your group or country with containment talks, and praises for re-militarizing and bringing new glory to imperial army of the past.

Bestest,

J.
Law

he is pro-China for better or for worse. But you are new here? You should be careful with posters who use eloquent language and praises to sweeten you up but on future posts, will speak ill of your group or country with containment talks, and praises for re-militarizing and bringing new glory to imperial army of the past.

Oh my, oh my. :lol:

I'm so heart broken, @Jlaw

As for Lux de Veritas, he is a 無恥的馬來人, he is a lost cause.

Well, Lux is definitely not ignorant, since he clearly knows that the CPC's contribution for China is absolutely undeniable.

However, he keeps choosing to defame CPC despite of knowing the truth, so this has to do with the shamelessness.

hate defines. political life is about making enemies, and only then is it about making friends (see, for example, the sino-Pakistani-yindoo relations). he who knows no hate knows not himself, but he who only pretends to not know it is sinister and morally depraved. so judging by your words, jibennin, the difference between you and me is not just a difference of race any more but that of moral standing. you are quite the despicable being in this pretense.

This is very typical to American conservative talk. Conservative folks tend to see things in black or white, either this or that.

@Chinese-Dragon
Got a temporary E-mail? If so pm me, would like some personal advice/opinion :D

No problem, 大佬。 :partay: Message me again if you have any other questions.

Well, Lux is definitely not ignorant, since he clearly knows that the CPC's contribution for China is absolutely undeniable.

However, he keeps choosing to defame CPC despite of knowing the truth, so this has to do with the shamelessness.

I don't even bother to reply to that Malay guy Lux de Veritas, most likely he will be in Taiwan when we come to take it back, and maybe that will be the end of his ROC dreams.

We will show mercy when he is caught. :enjoy:

However, I don't think Lux is a dumb person like Viets. He just hates Mao and CPC. But on some of his posts about Islam, he does make some valid points.

Really? What changed you?

From a brief period, I had been brainwashed too by the western propaganda, and I did believe that CPC needs to follow the western democracy in order to make China more prosperous.

But the Iraqi War in 2003 made me believed that the West was not totally benevolent, but their political system was still good.

After 2008 or so on, I started to firmly believe that China should follow its own ideology, and the West has stranded themselves with their paranoia and delusion over their culturally/politically supremacy.

Last edited:
From a brief period, I had been brainwashed too by the western propaganda, and I did believe that CPC needs to follow the western democracy in order to make China more prosperous.

But the Iraqi War in 2003 made me believed that the West is not totally benevolent, but their political system was still good.

After 2008 or so, I started to firmly believe that China should follow its own ideology, and the West stranded themselves with their paranoia and delusion over their culturally/politically superiority.
:o: whoa, I was pro America growing up through the Hulkamania, Rambo, Commando era. The Iraq war 1 and Tianamen changed all that for me.
At that time, I supported the Tienanmen students just for a brief period until those fucking student leaders fled the country leaving the other students there. I realized they are cowards backed by Americans and the west so I'm like fxxk them ever since.

:o: whoa, I was pro America growing up through the Hulkamania, Rambo, Commando era. The Iraq war 1 and Tianamen changed all that for me.
At that time, I supported the Tienanmen students just for a brief period until those fucking student leaders fled the country leaving the other students there. I realized they are cowards backed by Americans and the west so I'm like fxxk them ever since.

You were probably much older than me.

For me, the change of my perception was from 2003 to 2008, in my early adulthood.

However, I don't think Lux is a dumb person like Viets. He just hates Mao and CPC. But on some of his posts about Islam, he does make some valid points.

He probably believes that if China was under ROC, then there would be more room for his people.

Unfortunately, with ROC, China would be totally finished as a civilization.

I don't want to kick Beidou out just because he has occasionally thrown some big mouth words to China.

But this guy is the best antidote for the anti-China trolls, especially to those Annamese guys.

The way he insulted those Annam boys was so damn hilarious.

When atawolf, BoQ77, HariPrasad, Srinivas, JayAtl/Korean, Nihonjin, and dozens of others were spewing anti-China filth by creating anti-China threads or trolling Chinese threads, I was the most passionate defender of China and I gave the anti-China trolls a taste of their own medicine. In this process I have been banned many times by defending China and most of the time going way over the top. Due to this I have needed a way to stay on PDF :D to continue to defend China and post articles related to China that anti-China trolls need to see the progress of China.

I am the best defender of China in the history of PDF. Even the anti-China trolls don't want to get into a fight with me.

You were probably much older than me.

For me, the change of my perception was from 2003 to 2008, in my early adulthood.

He probably believes that if China was under ROC, then there would be more room for his people.

Unfortunately, with ROC, China would be totally finished as a civilization.

Yup. If KMT was really a great government for China I would support them. However history tells a different story.

When atawolf, BoQ77, HariPrasad, Srinivas, JayAtl/Korean, Nihonjin, and dozens of others were spewing anti-China filth by creating anti-China threads or trolling Chinese threads, I was the most passionate defender of China and I gave the anti-China trolls a taste of their own medicine. In this process I have been banned many times by defending China and most of the time going way over the top. Due to this I have needed a way to stay on PDF :D to continue to defend China and post articles related to China that anti-China trolls need to see the progress of China.

I am the best defender of China in the history of PDF. Even the anti-China trolls don't want to get into a fight with me.

Those guys were mere simpletons, and they don't even realize how powerful China really is.

Lux is also very anti-China, but at least he does see China's real potential as a large nation.

The most dangerous and anti-China Americans are those who don't underestimate China, they always perceive China as the biggest threat like Obama mentioned in his recent speech.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom