What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

in eastern culture, a son in law has to respect his mother and father in laws no less than his own mother and father. i hope @Beidou2020 follows this culture. these are eastern family values which are absent in the west, where even own parents are not respected

To respect the elder people should be the common value for the worldwide, it is the symbol of the advanced humanity.

Challenge is still up.

Out of my 24,000 posts on this forum over many years, I challenge @Beidou2020 to use the search function to find EVEN ONE single post that is anti-China. :D

I have already posted quotes from @Beidou2020 that are anti-China (insulting our innovation, claiming we are inferior to whites). Now try it the other way round.

I bet you cannot find even one single one.

Which makes sense, because you Beidou are a foreigner, as you already admitted yourself.

I can show my citizenship documentation to Aeronaut on webcam (HKID card with unique serial number that can be checked over the phone), but you can't even show your face on webcam since you already admit you don't even look Chinese. And obviously you don't have documents either.

Interesting that the Russian media recognizes this, but the American media doesn't. America likes to talk tough and make generous use of buzzwords and phrases like "pivot-to-Asia". But they cannot cow us in the South China Sea and in fact, their meddling in other parts of the world is only fueling their alienation and delivering the rest of the world into our arms, which they are totally oblivious too. I have never seen a major American news outlet argue that they should stop meddling around the world or leveling new sanctions because it is only empowering China :lol:

This is due to decades old chronic arrogance that is the signature of western societies.

I thought so too, until he started mocking China's innovation, even saying that India was better.

After that, I was suspicious.

Then he said this, and blew his cover.

Now he finally admitted he is a foreigner.

Seriously, what kind of Chinese nationalist will say such things.

And he still refuses to do a webcam chat with Aeronaut, which is such an easy thing to do, even I volunteered to do it as well.

Maybe he is South Asian, like I thought before, which would become obvious through the webcam.
You have any idea how many foreign born Chinese are anti China?
Some of my Chinese friends are not favorable to China. I almost broke off some friendship with two friends because I defended PRC policies.

Challenge is still up.

Out of my 24,000 posts on this forum over many years, I challenge @Beidou2020 to use the search function to find EVEN ONE single post that is anti-China. :D

I have already posted quotes from @Beidou2020 that are anti-China (insulting our innovation, claiming we are inferior to whites). Now try it the other way round.

I bet you cannot find even one single one.

Which makes sense, because you Beidou are a foreigner, as you admitted yourself.

I don't want to kick Beidou out just because he has occasionally thrown some big mouth words to China.

But this guy is the best antidote for the anti-China trolls, especially to those Annamese guys.

The way he insulted those Annam boys was so damn hilarious.

Some of my Chinese friends are not favorable to China. I almost broke off some friendship with two friends because I defended PRC policies.
talking about loyalty :D respect

Because the sh*t they did to China, innocent Chinese people in WW2 and their lack of apology. I don't really hate Japan but I dislike their right wing nuts like that Nihonjin guy. My anti-Japanese is to troll that guy in particular. I have many Japanese friends.

Sadly, that is all that you can do. To troll.

They have been brainwashed, it will take time for them to see the reality and to wake up.

Because I have experienced with the same mentality before, but in case I did wake up earlier compared to them.

Beidou just said he was a white guy, of Germanic descent.:P Haven't you been reading the thread?

But of course, when I asked him to prove it over the webcam with Aeronaut, he refused again.

The first time he refused, he claimed it was because he didn't look Chinese at all.

I'm betting he's not white either. And seriously, how hard is it to have a 5 second webcam chat.

I don't want to kick Beidou out just because he has occasionally thrown some big mouth words to China.

But this guy is the best antidote for the anti-China trolls, especially to those Annamese guys.

The way he insulted those Annam boys was so damn hilarious.
Some TWese insult both VNese and mainland Chinese and of course those Chinese-TWese never support ur corrupted system :pop:

Beidou just said he was a white guy, of Germanic descent. :P Haven't you been reading the thread.

But of course, when I asked him to prove it over the webcam with Aeronaut, he refused again.

The first time he refused, he claimed it was because he didn't look Chinese at all.

I'm betting he's not white either. And seriously, how hard is it to have a 5 second webcam chat.

i don't think anyone would readily agree to do that. and i don't know how much looks matter, dalai lama looks chinese but is he pro chinese?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom