What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

simple logic, e.g. how would you see your best friend's enemy?

I have relatives and friends who doesn't like Mainland Chinese. So this qualify as hating China right? I on the other hand am pro China so i should by default hate my relatives and friends? Strange logic

Modi is a right wing nationalist. He is doing Naval exercises with Japan and the US against China yet you support him.

As I said, no Chinese patriot wishes for its rivals to become strong.

Hong Kongers are all like that. They claim to be Chinese yet support everyone that challenges China and the CPC. I bet you didn't sign the anti-Occupy central petition thing in support of China. Do you do anything to support China and make your voice heard?

I know who are the long term rivals to China and know what's in the best interest of China geopolitically. If your heart was truly in it, you would not defend Modi and Abe.

Modi being in power hurts India, so isn't that good for me? :lol:

But bad for you, since you are most likely an South Asian yourself (webcam offer is still up) and you will be on the receiving end of his madness. And that's not my problem, but yours.

And as before, I do not care if Modi kills his fellow Indians. I only care about Chinese citizens, not foreigners like you.

To defame us.

Look at how many negative ratings Beidou2020 has got, he is trying to make China look bad. All he does is insult and flame, his -16 negative ratings record is proof of that. Or check his ban record.

I'm trying to push the interests of China in a civilized and respectful way, hence my 24 positive ratings and 0 negative ratings.

The whole point of the rating system was to differentiate good posters, from serial trolls and flamers.

You have abused your privilege as a PDF think tank analyst and it was you that gave me many negative ratings because you disliked me. You lack professionalism for such a position.

You shame China as a Chinese by supporting Modi and Abe.

You have abused your privilege as a PDF think tank analyst and it was you that gave me many negative ratings because you disliked me. You lack professionalism for such a position.

You shame China as a Chinese by supporting Modi and Abe.

Abe? Now you are just flat-out lying. :lol:

But what else to expect, you already admitted you lied about being a Chinese. And you're now claiming you're an American, do you know who China's long term rival is?

Every Chinese nationalist knows it is America. Literally every single one.

simple logic, e.g. how would you see your best friend's enemy?

i will watch him,

Being pro-China, my interest is to see the best interests of China. This is why I don't want to see China's long term rivals become stronger.

Why do you keep bringing up Palestinians and 'foreigners' over a discussion on Asian politics? You're starting to give a bad impression to say the least.

I also hope that China could get awarded with such honor to save Palestine.

We are also aware of our current capability, so for now it is not the moment for us to play as the hero.

I have relatives and friends who doesn't like Mainland Chinese. So this qualify as hating China right? I on the other hand am pro China so i should by default hate my relatives and friends? Strange logic

what's so strange in it? if you are patriot, you should hate your traitor relatives as they are anti national

Abe? Now you are just flat-out lying. :lol:

But what else to expect, you already admitted you lied about being a Chinese. And you're now claiming you're an American, do you know who China's long term rival is?

Every Chinese nationalist knows it is America. Literally every single one.

Of course America is number 1 rival. But America's allies that support the China containment policy like India and Japan are rivals too.

By not defending China from Indians and Nihonjin, you are by default supporting them over China.

When have you ever defended China against Vietnamese trolling and Nihonjin?
Go on, I'm waiting.....

I also hope that China could get awarded with such honor to save Palestine.

We are also aware of our current capability, so for now it is not the moment for us to play as the hero.

To be clear I'm not asking China for anything. Someone else brought Palestine into the topic. That being said, I appreciate your hopes. For me personally, I'm not familiar with Asian politics/affairs. But, I do see China as the best source for weapons when taking account all factors. From an observation POV.

Being pro-China, my interest is to see the best interests of China. This is why I don't want to see China's long term rivals become stronger.

all your posts i have come across, prove you are a solid pro-chinese, but i hope your love is a genuine love, not infatuation that is short-lived.

@Chinese-Dragon and @Beidou2020, you guys could cease the fire right now.

BTW, many people still concern more about the privilege, and to refuse to do a webcam with Webmaster is acceptable, even I would be reluctant to do so.

Maybe Beidou is an American who married a Chinese woman.

Judging his overall comments, he may sound like a hothead, but it didn't show that he has the true intention to cause troubles for China. I saw that he has made a lot of supportive comments for the Sino-Russo partnership.

all your posts i have come across, prove you are a solid pro-chinese, but i hope your love is a genuine love, not infatuation that is short-lived.

I am passionately pro-China. Look at my post history. I defend China against attacks from all nationalities. I post threads about that are pro-China in nature.

Compare that to Chinese Dragon that never posts any articles on China, never defends China but waves around his Chinese looks.

I am passionately pro-China. Look at my post history. I defend China against attacks from all nationalities. I post threads about that are pro-China in nature.

Compare that to Chinese Dragon that never posts any articles on China, never defends China but waves around his Chinese looks.

Many HKers are indeed anti-China and anti-CPC, but Chinese Dragon is not that type of guy.

I certainly won't be nice with him if he is an anti-China HKer.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom