What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

in which case, you can ask around and some yindoo members on the forum can tell you that I use idiot colloquially as well.

insult and hatred, however, are built into every Chinese utter of jibennin. I cannot skirt that sentiment.

Such a silly, silly, little man. Why the need to hate? As a Nihonjin, I bear no hate or ill will towards Chugokojin [中国人].

And as for your intellectual pedigree, perhaps it would be be better served in a more prestigious gathering. After all, this place is just to troll and let off steam. Very few things on this forum I take seriously :P.

you are certainly right. there is a reason I watched the forum many years before @Chinese-Dragon snd before i started to post and even then I always made sure I got banned 360 days out of the year rather than give myself the chance to see idiots like @Chinese-Dragon too often. such is the pleasure of defence.pk...

and Palestinians don't need cheap friends who offer only sympathy. Palestinians don't need liberal-conservatives in Europe or north America or some yindoo intellectual slaves of anglosaxons to offer more of this friendship. the resistance to occupation needs allies who can see through the utter incompatibility of justice and jewry and are willing to propose anew a final solution that can restore the supremacy of moral right.

:rofl:

Like I said, go and protect your beloved Palestinians with your own body as a human shield.

Sorry, we are not going to help your brothers against Israel, go find someone else. It's none of our business.

China's business is to protect China, not foreigners like you and your kin.

Such a silly, silly, little man. Why the need to hate? As a Nihonjin, I bear no hate or ill will towards Chugokojin [中国人].

hate defines. political life is about making enemies, and only then is it about making friends (see, for example, the sino-Pakistani-yindoo relations). he who knows no hate knows not himself, but he who only pretends to not know it is sinister and morally depraved. so judging by your words, jibennin, the difference between you and me is not just a difference of race any more but that of moral standing. you are quite the despicable being in this pretense.

hate defines. political life is about making enemies, and only then is it about making friends (see, for example, the sino-Pakistani-yindoo relations). he who knows no hate knows not himself, but he who only pretends to not know it is sinister and morally depraved. so judging by your words, jibennin, the difference between you and me is not just a difference of race any more but that of moral standing. you are quite the despicable being in this pretense.

I sense much hatred with you, it emanates in all your vitriol-filled posts to myself and many others here. I do hope the best for you, and that someday the hate that is within you dissipates, as it poisons not only the mind, but the soul. Surely it must affect your Unbearable Lightness of Being.

I recommend you read more into the teachings and wisdom of Kong Zi who espoused:

"To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness."

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...[They are] gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."

"He with whom neither slander that gradually soaks into the mind, nor statements that startle like a wound in the flesh, are successful may be called intelligent indeed."

Sincerely I Remain,
谦卑,

@Nihonjin1051

I sense much hatred with you, it emanates in all your vitriol-filled posts to myself and many others here. I do hope the best for you, and that someday the hate that is within you dissipates, as it poisons not only the mind, but the soul. Surely it must affect your Unbearable Lightness of Being.

I recommend you read more into the teachings and wisdom of Kong Zi who espoused:
"To be able under all circumstances to practice five things constitutes perfect virtue; these five things are gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness and kindness."

"To be able to practice five things everywhere under heaven constitutes perfect virtue...[They are] gravity, generosity of soul, sincerity, earnestness, and kindness."

"He with whom neither slander that gradually soaks into the mind, nor statements that startle like a wound in the flesh, are successful may be called intelligent indeed."

Sincerely I Remain,
谦卑,

@Nihonjin1051
these are teachings regarding friends. and Confucius made enemies as readily as he did friends. and he knew how to bare teeth and how to make patent one's hatred of things and persons hateful. again, coming from an inferior civilization and copycat philosophical and moral tradition, a jibennin should be really careful in opening his mouth in front of a racially and intellectually superior Chinese.

these are teachings regarding friends. and Confucius made enemies as readily as he did friends. and he knew how to bare teeth and how to make patent one's hatred of things and persons hateful. again, coming from an inferior civilization and copycat philosophical and moral tradition, a jibennin should be really careful in opening his mouth in front of a racially and intellectually superior Chinese.

I do not view anyone racially superior to Japanese. Your response is quite interesting, in your prior posts you claimed the importance of Confucianism , now you are, through your slithering tactic, are trying to evade the points of Kong Zi, himself.

Nay, you are a baseless troglodyte. Not worthy of my response or anyone else in here.

I respect Chinese people and Chinese civilization, you, however, are not Chinese.

question is how much isolationism works in a globally connected world. it would be suicidal for the idea of china to remain geographically confined, it would lose the dynamism.

He worships Indians too

I am sure this gangbazi makes a useful fool for the policy makers in Beijing, but i am just annoyed by his stupidity when he tries to sound smart. he could have just parroted some official lines and refrained from engaging in actual conversations. his ignorance of issues really should limit his job to being a useful fool.

and i am sure the worship of yindoos isn't part of the job description of a useful fool, so it seems this gangbazo has gone rogue!

question is how much isolationism works in a globally connected world. it would be suicidal for the idea of china to remain geographically confined, it would lose the dynamism.

It would be suicidal to follow US steps, it is in China's interest to keep our non intervention policy intact. I fail to see this is viewed as isolating the nation from the rest of the world.

I am sure this gangbazi makes a useful fool for the policy makers in Beijing, but i am just annoyed by his stupidity when he tries to sound smart. he could have just parroted some official lines and refrained from engaging in actual conversations. his ignorance of issues really should limit his job to being a useful fool.

and i am sure the worship of yindoos isn't part of the job description of a useful fool, so it seems this gangbazo has gone rogue!

Sorry again, China is not coming to save you and your fellows. :lol:

If you think otherwise, then show me where China has sent our troops? Not to save foreigners like you.

If we don't do anything,how we can be the biggest winner?seeing a fight doesn't make one a winner,that's just plain stupid.

It would be suicidal to follow US steps, it is in China's interest to keep our non intervention policy intact. I fail to see this is viewed as isolating the nation from the rest of the world.

intervention is multifaceted, in fact, a country does intervene the moment it establishes its embassy in another country.

the term is "neutrality". it is a totally different thing from non-intervention. for example, china can promise not to intervene in a civil war between different factions in Vietnam, but china can still declare war on the whole of Vietnam without violating its non-intervention promise. @Chinese-Dragon is an idiot with minimal knowledge of political and diplomatic science, so let's try not to parrot his words.

and no, neutrality is NEVER a good thing for great powers. the last time a great power completely stayed out of a systemic war is Austria-hungry in Crimean war, and its neutrality in the war made Russia merely the second biggest loser in the war.

intervention is multifaceted, in fact, a country does intervene the moment it establishes its embassy in another country.

what the hell are you guys talking about?! is there a minimal level of fluency in political lingo around here?

the term is "neutrality". it is a totally different thing from non-intervention. for example, china can promise not to intervene in a civil war between different factions in Vietnam, but china can still declare war on the whole of Vietnam without violating its non-intervention promise. @Chinese-Dragon is an idiot with minimal knowledge of political and diplomatic science, so let's try not to parrot his words.

and no, neutrality is NEVER a good thing for great powers. the last time a great power completely stayed out of a systemic war is Austria-hungry in Crimean war, and its neutrality in the war made Russia merely the second biggest loser in the war.

Luckily foreigners like you have nothing to do with Chinese policy.

And the Chinese leadership is clever, and follows this policy both officially and unofficially. We are following it right now, we are staying out of the Crimea mess and the Middle Eastern mess.

Despite you wanting us to help save your Palestinians from Israelis. We are not doing that. Sorry, our troops are staying at home, protecting the Motherland.

Let the global policeman worry about the rest.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom