What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

Of course. Uiui must mean 回回. I feel slow for not making the connection earlier :P.

Anyway, @iajj also has a deep loathing for Jews and wants China to intervene against Israel too. I don't know where he got such strong, impassioned views of the parts of the world that don't concern China...

To be quite honest, I doubt that individual is Chinese. The only content he/she provides are insulting, racist, narrow-minded drivel.

Of course. Uiui must mean 回回. I feel slow for not making the connection earlier :P.

Anyway, @iajj also has a deep loathing for Jews and wants China to intervene against Israel too. I don't know where he got such strong, impassioned views of the parts of the world that don't concern China...

Iajj's sheer hatred of Jews, and his sectarian ranting against Saudis and Wahabbis seems to indicate he is some sort of Shia. With some sectarian grudge against Jews and Sunnis.

Of course, that has nothing do to with us at all.

And obviously, we are not coming to save him and his fellows. Iran already made a deal with America anyway.

good for China and Russia
I can't wait til we step down from policing the world.
let China and Russia handle protecting or non-intervenning in the middle east.

Let the UN do it.

Neither China or Russia wants to be the next "global policeman". It's an utterly thankless job.

The job of the Chinese government is to serve the interests of China, not the rest of the world.

And if the UN can't handle the job, then they'll just have to think of something else.

To be quite honest, I doubt that individual is Chinese. The only content he/she provides are insulting, racist, narrow-minded drivel.

If he fires off random Shanghainese slurs that I initially didn't even understood, he's probably Chinese. He just has highly personalized views of Chinese foreign policy (not unlike Beidou2020/Buddha Palm/Hypersonic Missiles). Maybe if there were more Japanese on this forum, they would conceivably be split into doves and hawkish netuyo.

Iajj's sheer hatred of Jews, and his sectarian ranting against Saudis and Wahabbis seems to indicate he is some sort of Shia. With some sectarian grudge against Jews and Sunnis.

Of course, that has nothing do to with us at all.

And obviously, we are not coming to save him and his fellows. Iran already made a deal with America anyway..

He is like our Sun Piwa/Fukuoka, who is supposed to be Viet. Although I find Sun Piwa more entertaining...

If he fires off random Shanghainese slurs that I initially didn't even understood, he's probably Chinese. He just has highly personalized views of Chinese foreign policy (not unlike Beidou2020/Buddha Palm/Hypersonic Missiles). Maybe if there were more Japanese on this forum, they would conceivably be split into doves and hawkish netuyo.

He is like our Sun Piwa/Fukuoka, who is supposed to be Viet. Although I find Sun Piwa more entertaining...

I seriously doubt he is Chinese. What kind of Chinese has such sectarian hatred for Sunnis, Jews, Wahabbis, and especially Saudis?

Most Chinese people I know can't even tell you the difference between these sects.

And it's none of our business, we don't choose sides in the sectarian war in the Middle East.

I'm really fed up of these foreigners who expect Chinese like us to die in order to help them, it's ridiculous, and completely out of line with Chinese foreign policy. Let them fight their own sectarian battles.

Maybe if there were more Japanese on this forum, they would conceivably be split into doves and hawkish netuyo.

Ha ha, i agreed. Tho to be honest with you, in Japanese defense forums, those lunatic right wingers are usually banned outright. They are incredibly impossible to debate with. There are some Chinese members here that call me "ultra-nationalist", I'm more of a moderate Japanese nationalist. In fact i like it here in PDF because of the healthy amount of diversity. ^^,

A las I don't know who Sun Piwa is, or had the chance to interact with him/ her. Perhaps its a good thing? :lol:

I do notice that there are some threads started by @SinoChallenger. Seemed like a die hard ultra-nationalist.

Ha ha, i agreed. Tho to be honest with you, in Japanese defense forums, those lunatic right wingers are usually banned outright. They are incredibly impossible to debate with. There are some Chinese members here that call me "ultra-nationalist", I'm more of a moderate Japanese nationalist. In fact i like it here in PDF because of the healthy amount of diversity. ^^,

Many of these so-called Chinese ultra-nationalists are false flaggers.

And they "slip up" all the time, just look at this from Beidou2020:

Whites are just superior to non-whites.

I'm from the mighty US.

No Chinese nationalist would ever say that.

They are just pretending to be Chinese ultra-nationalists, with a VERY limited understanding of how they are really supposed to behave.

Hence all the constant slip ups.

A las I don't know who Sun Piwa is, or had the chance to interact with him/ her. Perhaps its a good thing? :lol:

Sun Piwa, lately known as Fukuoka, is the guy who keeps screaming about JEWS and SAUDIS in every single post. And WAHHABIS. Like Iajj he is on some sectarian crusade.

Last edited:
The first one is this "港巴子" (similar to "台巴子") but I'm a Chinese nationalist, I don't care about regionalist crap like that. :no: Especially not from a foreigner.

Yeah, I sometimes use the word 港灿 only against those anti-China HKers, and 台巴子 for the Taiwanese equivalent.

But spewing such words in a foreign forum is absurd, we should unite when it comes to deal with the foreigners.

Yeah, I sometimes use the word 港灿 only against those anti-China HKers, and 台巴子 for the Taiwanese equivalent.

But spewing such words in a foreign forum is absurd, we should unite when it comes to deal with the foreigners.

I don't mind. Like I said I am a Chinese nationalist, I only care about China. People can insult Hong Kong all day long, I don't even care.

My country is always more important than my city. :china:

Last edited:
I seriously doubt he is Chinese. What kind of Chinese has such sectarian hatred for Sunnis, Jews, Wahabbis, and especially Saudis?

Most Chinese people I know can't even tell you the difference between these sects.

And it's none of our business, we don't choose sides in the sectarian war in the Middle East.

I'm really fed up of these foreigners who expect Chinese like us to die in order to help them, it's ridiculous, and completely out of line with Chinese foreign policy. Let them fight their own sectarian battles.

Yep. Intervening in that region is a disaster waiting to happen. One reason Bin Laden targeted the USA (apart from support for Israel), is that he felt the USA was propping up Saudi Arabia, an insufficiently "pious" Muslim state. So it seems we shouldn't even dare support them. Better just stay out of their way and let them do what they want.

How can you not know who @Fukuoka is? He started the JEW USA meme.

One reason Bin Laden targeted the USA (apart from support for Israel), is that he felt the USA was propping up Saudi Arabia, an insufficiently "pious" Muslim state.

Sounds familiar. Like Iajj and Fukuoka. :lol:

So it seems we shouldn't even dare support them. Better just stay out of their way and let them do what they want.

Exactly. I'm glad our leaders are smart enough to see that.

We don't need to get involved in that sectarian shitstorm, honestly I don't even understand why they hate each other so much due to minor differences in sect.

I don't mind. Like I said I am a Chinese nationalist, I only care about China. People can insult HK all day long, I don't even care.

My country is always more important than my city. :china:

Me too, I don't really care if some Chinese fellows who strongly dislike the people from Shanghai, and for sure I won't backlash them.

BTW, did Beidou just reveal himself to be a White American in disguise?

Even I was always suspicious about him, since he never expresses any capability to write/to read in Chinese unlike the most Chinese members here, but I still appreciate his courage to play the double agent.

With the purpose to troll, he has probably unconsciously revered China, since its the biggest challenger that the US has ever encountered.

Even for me, I also do unconsciously respect the might of the US, since they are still China's biggest opponent so far.

I cannot pretend that any Chinese on this forum, or in general, much less a gangbazi bred and raised by the anglosaxons and deliberated stunned by them in his intellectual and mental growth, has even a slim chance of matching my training and intelligence on any matter politic. you will just have to live with this bitter fact with the rest of your life

Many of these so-called Chinese ultra-nationalists are false flaggers.

And they "slip up" all the time, just look at this from Beidou2020:

No Chinese nationalist would ever say that.

They are just pretending to be Chinese ultra-nationalists, with a VERY limited understanding of how they are really supposed to behave.

Hence all the constant slip ups.

Sun Piwa, lately known as Fukuoka, is the guy who keeps screaming about JEWS and SAUDIS in every single post. And WAHHABIS. Like Iajj he is on some sectarian crusade.

See, what I like is finding the qualitative individuals whom I can engage in intellectual discussion. There was a time I had the opportunity to talk with this Beidou individual. It was an economics and business discussion I had with @Edison Chen and @TaiShang , and out of no where this Beidou person spews out, "The Thermonuclear warheads shall fall unto Japan and on the Kyoto Emperor..."

I literally sipped my cup of coffee and chuckled. Oh boy, oh boy.

I cannot pretend that any Chinese on this forum, or in general, much less a gangbazi bred and raised by the anglosaxons and deliberated stunned by them in his intellectual and mental growth, has even a slim chance of matching my training and intelligence on any matter politic. you will just have to live with this bitter fact with the rest of your life

Oh hush up, you chugokozi. :lol:

Sounds familiar. Like Iajj and Fukuoka. :lol:

Now I find the US has became really cute like spending so much time to hack through some Chinese military forum, also to send so many cyber double agents to disguise as the Chinese netizens.

When they become so obsessed with China, this probably means that they have already been unconsciously fallen in love with China.

When you hate an enemy too much, then you probably fall in love with him too.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom