What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

it doesnt matter anyways, russia had to reorientate to asia one way or another because you can see the eurocrisis was never and maybe will never be over. But its still the West who will loses the most as russian resources will go eastwards while they have to compete with asian products if they want to do the same.

Me too, I don't really care if some Chinese fellows who strongly dislike the people from Shanghai, and for sure I won't backlash them.

Exactly, a patriot is someone who loves their "country". Not their city, but their country.

BTW, did Beidou just reveal himself to be a White American in disguise?

Even I was always suspicious about him, since he never expresses any capability to write/to read in Chinese unlike the most Chinese members here, but I still appreciate his courage to play the double agent.

Sometimes @Beidou2020 acts like a Chinese ultra-nationalist, then 5 minutes later he starts boasting about how powerful America is and cheer leading for them.

I won't even call him a 漢奸 because I don't even believe he is Chinese in the first place. He also seems to be an aspiring white supremacist.

Me too, I don't really care if some Chinese fellows who strongly dislike the people from Shanghai, and for sure I won't backlash them.

BTW, did Beidou just reveal himself to be a White American in disguise?

Even I was always suspicious about him, since he never expresses any capability to write/to read in Chinese unlike the most Chinese members here, but I still appreciate his courage to play the double agent.

With the purpose to troll, he has probably unconsciously revered China, since its the biggest challenger that the US has ever encountered.

Even for me, I also do unconsciously respect the might of the US, since they are still China's biggest opponent so far.

他很可能是老毛子。

Exactly, a patriot is someone who loves their "country". Not their city, but their country.

Sometimes Beidou2020 acts like a Chinese ultra-nationalist, then 5 minutes later he starts boasting about how powerful America is and cheer leading for them.

I won't even call him a 漢奸 because I don't even believe he is Chinese in the first place. He also seems to be an aspiring white supremacist.

He is a white supremacist who starts to lose confidence after seeing the rise of China.

They must see the US beating China again in order to fully re-collect their white supremacist ego.

If the US loses to China, then its white supremacist ego will just collapse along with it.

他很可能是老毛子。

Unlikely, the guy didn't seem to show any skill to speak Russian.

His writing style sounds really Anglo-American to me.

Last edited:
Of course. Uiui must mean 回回. I feel slow for not making the connection earlier :P.

Anyway, @iajj also has a deep loathing for Jews and wants China to intervene against Israel too. I don't know where he got such strong, impassioned views of the parts of the world that don't concern China...

for once you got it wrong: I never advocated Chinese intervention against the state of Israel. it is always jewry per se I am against, and I see it an evil cooriginary with and no different from and no less menacing to our nation and race than the monumental evil of panturkicism and Americanism.

and I am strongly opinionated about lots of things because I was trained to know everything and trained in a prideful intellectual pedigree by a few famously bright people no less passionate than myself. they gave a significant portion of their lives to me and the least I can do is to share their passion and judgment on all things political, musical, artistic or literary.

it doesnt matter anyways, russia had to reorientate to asia one way or another because you can see the eurocrisis was never and maybe will never be over. But its still the West who will loses the most as russian resources will go eastwards while they have to compete with asian products if they want to do the same.

Maybe Russia is destined to reorientate to Asia.

Since the ancient time, the Scytho-Sarmtians have just done the same, since the western Europe has never been a really friendly place for the Ar1an people.

Yes, Beidou2020 always says: "Chill dawg!"

LOL, even American blacks don't say that anymore. :P

It is some Anglo-American supremacist who got deeply influenced by the hip hop culture.

Mostly the readers from CNN, not Fox News.

CNN has larger number of American supremacists with a liberal cloth, which makes them more dangerous than those religious folks from Fox News.

Too bad, it's our official policy, and your BS doesn't change that. :lol:

Check out our stance on Crimea. Or your beloved Palestine/Syria/Iran.

Where are the Chinese troops? That's right, here at home where they are supposed to be.

If you think we are going to use our troops to save foreigners like you, then too bad, keep waiting. Make a deal with the US like Iran did, and don't expect and tears from us.

well, there are useful fools for the policy makers and there are those who transcend even the latter and operate purely in the realm of possibility and necessity. I was always surprised a gangbazi like you would ever be useful, though.

as for my interest in crimea, in Syria, in Persia, in Egypt, in Saudi Arabia, in Pakistan, in EU, or in literary theory, in catholic struggle against protestants, in human sexuality, in methodology of historiography..well, to be honest with you, I know the mind that can cohere all these and square all these circles is a powerful one and I know it to be mine and not yours. you can marvel at what my mind accomplishes regularly, but in the end yours is too petty to grasp the magnitude of it.

Oh hush up, you chugokozi. :lol:

coming from an inferior civilization and linguistic tradition that rips off mine, a jibennin should be relly careful in uttering terms so easily parsed by an intellectually and racially superior person. idiot...

well, there are useful fools for the policy makers and there are those who transcend even the latter and operate purely in the realm of possibility and necessity. I was always surprised a gangbazi like you would ever be useful, though.

as for my interest in crimea, in Syria, in Persia, in Egypt, in Saudi Arabia, in Pakistan, in EU, or in literary theory, in catholic struggle against protestants, in human sexuality, in methodology of historiography..well, to be honest with you, I know the mind that can cohere all these and square all these circles is a powerful one and I know it to be mine and not yours. you can marvel at what my mind accomplishes regularly, but in the end yours is too petty to grasp the magnitude of it.

Go and use yourself as a human shield, to protect your beloved Palestine from Israeli airstrikes.

Foreigners blowing up other foreigners. Sorry, we won't be coming to help. Good luck though.

for once you got it wrong: I never advocated Chinese intervention against the state of Israel. it is always jewry per se I am against, and I see it an evil cooriginary with and no different from and no less menacing to our nation and race than the monumental evil of panturkicism and Americanism.

and I am strongly opinionated about lots of things because I was trained to know everything and trained in a prideful intellectual pedigree by a few famously bright people no less passionate than myself. they gave a significant portion of their lives to me and the least I can do is to share their passion and judgment on all things political, musical, artistic or literary.

"Jewry" can't be compared to pan-Turkicism or American imperialism. Their sphere of influence doesn't abut ours and historically we have had very little interaction. Their issues just don't concern us.

And as for your intellectual pedigree, perhaps it would be be better served in a more prestigious gathering. After all, this place is just to troll and let off steam. Very few things on this forum I take seriously :P.

Russia's bountiful resources will be good for china. but even without it, Russia will turn to china for pretty much the same reason china has to turn to Russia. no matter who started the war, be a russo-ukraine or sino-yindoo war, if china entered the war on Ukraine's side or Russia on yindu's side, it will become an exclusively sino-Russian war because only Russia and china have the geography and resources to bring a pure and conceptually maximal war to each other. knowing you to be Russian, I can tell you honestly that I am convinced that china will eventually be the victor in such a war but more importantly that I am convinced that the victory will be so hollow and pointless and bloody that china should never desire such a war and that the aversion to the sino-Russian war should be strong enough to justify ALL other wars the two sides may have to enter to avoid THAT war. I think this logic should be patent to all Russians as well

"Jewry" can't be compared to pan-Turkicism or American imperialism. Their sphere of influence doesn't abut ours and historically we have had very little interaction. Their issues just don't concern us.

And as for your intellectual pedigree, perhaps it would be be better served in a more prestigious gathering. After all, this place is just to troll and let off steam. Very few things on this forum I take seriously :P.

Exactly. It doesn't concern us.

If they are so desperate for help against the Jews and the Saudis, they can call America like they usually do.

That will probably backfire of course, but it hasn't stopped them before.

coming from an inferior civilization and linguistic tradition that rips off mine, a jibennin should be relly careful in uttering terms so easily parsed by an intellectually and racially superior person. idiot...

Why hitting below the belt, chugokozi ? I'm not insulting you, just using colloquial diction. Btw, I don't think you're Chinese at all.

:lol:

Why hitting below the belt, chugokozi ? I'm not insulting you, just using colloquial diction. Btw, I don't think you're Chinese at all.

:lol:

in which case, you can ask around and some yindoo members on the forum can tell you that I use idiot colloquially as well.

insult and hatred, however, are built into every Chinese utter of jibennin. I cannot skirt that sentiment.

and Palestinians don't need cheap friends who offer only sympathy. Palestinians don't need liberal-conservatives in Europe or north America or some yindoo intellectual slaves of anglosaxons to offer more of this friendship. the resistance to occupation needs allies who can see through the utter incompatibility of justice and jewry and are willing to propose anew a final solution that can restore the supremacy of moral right.

:rofl:

Like I said, go and protect your beloved Palestinians with your own body as a human shield.

Sorry, we are not going to help your brothers against Israel, go find someone else. It's none of our business.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom