What's new

China the Biggest Winner in US-Russian Confrontation

Luckily foreigners like you have nothing to do with Chinese policy.

And the Chinese leadership is clever, and follows this policy both officially and unofficially. We are following it right now, we are staying out of the Crimea mess and the Middle Eastern mess.

Despite you wanting us to help save your Palestinians from Israelis. We are not doing that.

what the hell is going on here? you gangbazi are denied even the elementary right to elect the sovereign government of the land you inhabit, and you presume to speak of "you" and "we"? are you retarded? again, where is the elementary political sense in anything you write and post? just how much did the brits mess up with you gangbazi's political education? appalling idiocy...

what the hell is going on here? you gangbazi are denied even the elementary right to elect the sovereign government of the land you inhabit, and you presume to speak of "you" and "we"? are you retarded? again, where is the elementary political sense in anything you write and post? just how much did the brits mess up with you gangbazi's political education? appalling idiocy...

Where are we sending our Chinese troops?

Not to save foreigners like you right? That's why our Government is smart. :lol:

Look at how America tore a flaming hole through your Middle East, now they are both burning together. The Chinese government was smart to stay out of it.

Now look at Crimea. We are staying out of it, yet again. Now that is how policy is put into practice.

2009.china.new.year_times.jpg

It has so far been unclear what damages the large-scale conflict between the US and Russia will bring to the world ad how participants in the conflict will be benefited, but one thing is crystal clear: China will be the biggest winner.

The website says that US Forbes magazine reports that China does not follow the US in imposing sanctions on Russia. Instead, it openly supports Russia. It will have Russia by his side as Russia will be forced to seek China’s political support. As a result, China has better chances to get energy, natural resources and military technology from Russia.

It believes that China will turn Russia into its stable strategic interior and base of natural resource for it to attain its goal as world leader. However, lots of experts hold that the political alliance between Russia and China will not be lasting as Russia will finally find the alliance too burdensome.

This blogger believes that in fact, Russia and China are each afraid of the other becoming too strong to be a threat to it. Their political alliance has entirely been the consequence of Obama’s stupid diplomacy of putting pressure on both countries at the same time.

However, in spite of the troubles Obama is facing in Ukraine, Iraq and Asia, Obama still wants others to believe that the US remains so powerful a world leader that it is capable of dealing with all the problems alone.

“Russia does not make anything” and China will be stopped if the West continues to be firm towards it, he said in his recent interview with media.

Russia has annexed Crimea and is trying to take eastern Ukraine. It is making something and US cannot stop it because Western sanctions cannot really hurt Russia if China supports Russia.

However, if China remained a US ally and joined US sanctions, the US will subdue Russia immediately.

China could not be stopped when it established its East China Sea Air Identification Defense Zone though the US has been firm in opposing that. The US and Japan have been firm but have not stopped Chinese patrol of disputed waters and air that they regard as being under Japanese sole administration.

Have EU members been firm towards China? No, they are selling advanced weapon and weapon technologies to China and have agreed to work towards the establishment of free trade relations with China.

Russian media : China is the winner of the US-Russian confrontation Sino-US war may still | EN NEWS 163

Another interesting thing is that with the pull out of Mastercard and Visa from Russian market, the Unionpay from China and JCB from Japan will enter Russia financial sector. This means Japan doen't fullly support the sanction on Russia.

China having embassies around the world equals intervention then? If so then why would you assume China is in isolation?

did i write that in my post? my point was different national interests intersect each other at different levels

the last time a great power completely stayed out of a systemic war is Austria-hungry in Crimean war, and its neutrality in the war made Russia merely the second biggest loser in the war.

What are you talking about? Austria contributed merely by issuing a threat. Close to the end of the war, the British, French and Turks were exhausted and frustrated. Russia refused to surrender despite having no chance of winning, until the Austrians threatened to enter the war. The Russians surrendered, giving the British and French dominance in Europe.

Where are we sending our Chinese troops?

Not to save foreigners like you right? That's why our Government is smart. :lol:

Look at how America tore a flaming hole through your Middle East, now they are both burning together. The Chinese government was smart to stay out of it.

Now look at Crimea. We are staying out of it, yet again. Now that is how policy is put into practice.

Someone here wants China to dig her own grave with the ME mess, must have a big grudge against China :disagree:

did i write that in my post? my point was different national interests intersect each other at different levels

your post #53 sure gave us that impression

Someone here wants China to dig her own grave with the ME mess, must have a big grudge against China :disagree:

Luckily our Government is not so stupid. :cheers:

The Chinese government protects the interests of China and Chinese citizens, like you and me.

If the Middle East wants to burn, that's their own business, I don't want one drop of Chinese blood spilled for it.

@iajj I have several questions for you.

1. You seem to despise Hindu's and Zionists, what is the reason behind these feelings of yours?
2. Official Chinese policy seem at odds with your feelings - BRICS, infrastructure investment in India, what gives, are the CPC polit buro clueless in your opinion?
Frankly I understand relations with Israel more (than the recent bonhomie with Hindu's) as a convenient conduit for Western high technology.
3. Are you still convinced that this Bangladeshi is a Pan-Turkicist?

Luckily our Government is not so stupid. :cheers:

The Chinese government protects the interests of China and Chinese citizens, like you and me.

If the Middle East wants to burn, that's their own business, I don't want one drop of Chinese blood spilled for it.

Yeah, preserve ourselves first, then we will save them later.

your post #53 sure gave us that impression

don't assume i anyhow meant china to meddle into m.e. mess. and i am sorry if you fail to comprehend the theoretical framework, i see from a larger perspective. please don't extract wrong connotation from my words.

@iajj I have several questions for you.

1. You seem to despise Hindu's and Zionists, what is the reason behind these feelings of yours.
2. Official Chinese policy seem at odds with your feelings - BRICS, infrastructure investment in India, what gives, are the CPC polit buro clueless in your opinion?
Frankly I understand relations with Israel more (than the recent bonhomie with Hindu's) as a convenient conduit for Western high technology.
3. Are you still convinced that this Bangladeshi is a Pan-Turkicist?

The CCP Politburo is smart. They are playing the game of international politics well, and growing our relative power faster than any other country on Earth. By a large margin too.

We add over a trillion to our economy every single year, and double our GDP every five years or so. This is an economic expansion like history has NEVER seen before.

All we have to do is keep expanding our economic strength, and no one will be able to touch us.

Obviously, our enemies are upset with this. But they can burn for all I care.

don't assume i anyhow meant china to meddle into m.e. mess. and i am sorry if you fail to comprehend the theoretical framework, i see from a larger perspective. please don't extract wrong connotation from my words.

Before we shed our original weaker carapace into a much stronger superpower, we won't do anything that is currently out of our reach.

What are you talking about? Austria contributed merely by issuing a threat. Close to the end of the war, the British, French and Turks were exhausted and frustrated. Russia refused to surrender despite having no chance of winning, until the Austrians threatened to enter the war. The Russians surrendered, giving the British and French dominance in Europe.

don't take your diplomatic lesson from Wikipedia (which, incidentally, also tells a fictional story of how Austria was egged into WWI by Germany). stupid jibennin...

I believe it is you who failed to comprehend the ME mess i was talking about referred the discussion between CD and that foreigner with a China flag.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom