What's new

China tells navy to prepare for combat

viets must offer base to u.s and india..otherwise chinese will eat you alive in that sea.
india must offer base to USA... otherwise chinese will eat you alive in South Asia

if any one touch a finger to our vietman's brother ,it would feel the music baby ,so bark china how much u want ,We dont give a damn .
VIETNAM FOREVER LONG LIVE VIETNAM
Hahaha..... india will run away at the first gunshot and leave Vietnam fending for themselves, we all know it

Do you think your missile is more than china? and how do you know chinese disrespect me, I just come here, and I am a new, They don't need respect me, I amn't qualified to get this!!
But here, all chinese despise you vietnam, Do you know, they will tell you the mind about me? You kidding, Chinese don't like such monkey!!! we don't matter the war with you again!! Ok, you are get used to the war, so It is ok!!
This time, will be painer!
We should bomb them mercilessly like USA did to keep them poor and stupid.

can someone fill me in one why vietnam and china would go at it?

A certain shameless thief nation to the south has stolen our islands.

We have offered a negotiated solution to share the sea area, but it was rejected because this shameless thief nation wanted it all. And then this shameless thief nation brought in another shameless thief nation which killed 4 million of its citizens 40 years ago with chemical weapons and strategic bombing to counter us.

india must offer base to USA... otherwise chinese will eat you alive in South Asia

Hahaha..... india will run away at the first gunshot and leave Vietnam fending for themselves, we all know it

We should bomb them mercilessly like USA did to keep them poor and stupid.

Get your fact straight, US failed to bombed Vietnam. We don't have as many people as you, so when we do drop a bomb in China, the ratio would be 10 dead for every bomb dropped vs Vietnam ratio 0.7 dead for every bomb dropped. Good luck.

We have offered a negotiated solution to share the sea area, but it was rejected because this shameless thief nation wanted it all. And then this shameless thief nation brought in another shameless thief nation which killed 4 million of its citizens 40 years ago with chemical weapons and strategic bombing to counter us.

Ah thanks but slightly biased lol.

Anyhow you lot would destroy them very quickly so vietnam cant really be serious or would back down from any potiental skirmish

Ah thanks but slightly biased lol.

Anyhow you lot would destroy them very quickly so vietnam cant really be serious or would back down from any potiental skirmish

If you see a cockroach in front of you, would you refrain from describing it as a cockroach, just because cockroach was used by Hutus to insult Tutsis during the Rwanda genocide?

I can't speak for my country's leadership but I believe that our government tries to avoid war, but not at all costs. If the result of not going to war means a weakening of domestic political position, then the government will probably go to war. The US is a typical example of this policy choice, just that it has less constraints.

No other nations that's more shameless than China which they failed to realize that.

No other nations that's more shameless than China which they failed to realize that.

Sorry, China has never backstabbed another nation like Vietnam and we don't have boat people caused by your own government.

I have sympathy to the Vietnamese immigrants, but not to your government which was hijacked by anti-China radicals. Ho Chi Minh would spin in his grave to see these warmongers gain power.

Sorry, China has never backstabbed another nation like Vietnam and we don't have boat people caused by your own government.

I have sympathy to the Vietnamese immigrants, but not to your government which was hijacked by anti-China radicals. Ho Chi Minh would spin in his grave to see these warmongers gain power.

I agreed with you there. Corruption is huge in Vietnam. It saddens me to see corruption prevails. Ho Chi Minh wouldn't be happy if he's still alive today.

Problem is: you're still occupying some of our islands . To a strong millitary nation like us , it's simply Unacceptable . China has to face with military conflict soon or later , we don't care how many more Vnese will die, but we will take all back.

So, if China refuse to return to us , let's prepare for war , and prepare for being enslave by US-Japan again, your choice , brother :drag:

Sadly for you, the strength of your nation is no match for China's at this day and age, the difference is far greater than ever before. It is unacceptable behavior coming from Vietnam and China and its neighbours will not tolerate Vietnam's aggression and expansionism at sea. Any attempts made to block or attack our merchant ships will be an act of war and will result in Vietnam being put it back in its place.

Vietnam's naval assets are completely outmatched, but that is not the only point you should consider. Vietnam will have to ensure that they do not end up sinking its neighbours ships by mistake and they will need permission from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei etc (highly unlikely). I don't think they will be too pleased to have your men there trying to cause trouble and restricting everyone's access.

Your country's choice brother, negotiate peacefully or be prepared to say goodbye to your naval assets and lose control on all your current islands.

can someone fill me in one why vietnam and china would go at it?
Vietnam thinks it should be the superpower of South East Asia, so it's trying to take a hard line against China on maritime control in the South China Sea. Vietnam thinks it can gain the advantage against a bigger China by involving USA, India and Japan to counter China.

Get your fact straight, US failed to bombed Vietnam. We don't have as many people as you, so when we do drop a bomb in China, the ratio would be 10 dead for every bomb dropped vs Vietnam ratio 0.7 dead for every bomb dropped. Good luck.
Is that how they brainwash you in Vietnam? You were never bombed with napalm and sprayed with Agent Orange?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_orange#Effects_on_the_Vietnamese_people

Very good news , win win situation for PLN and the fishes in SCS,time to sink a few vn fishing boats and feed the fish in SCS
Don't stop there. After we defeat Vietnam, we can make them pay war indemnities for 100 years.

Sadly for you, the strength of your nation is no match for China's at this day and age, the difference is far greater than ever before. It is unacceptable behavior coming from Vietnam and China and its neighbours will not tolerate Vietnam's aggression and expansionism at sea. Any attempts made to block or attack our merchant ships will be an act of war and will result in Vietnam being put it back in its place.

Vietnam's naval assets are completely outmatched, but that is not the only point you should consider. Vietnam will have to ensure that they do not end up sinking its neighbours ships by mistake and they will need permission from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei etc (highly unlikely). I don't think they will be too pleased to have your men there trying to cause trouble and restricting everyone's access.

Your country's choice brother, negotiate peacefully or be prepared to say goodbye to your naval assets and lose control on all your current islands.

Islands belong to Vietnam, Vietnam controlled it from long time ago with official administration of Nguyen Kingdom of Vietnam's. China is just claim it from 1900s last century. China have to respect international law UNCLOS as china are signed.

---------- Post added at 05:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 AM ----------

Vietnam thinks it should be the superpower of South East Asia, so it's trying to take a hard line against China on maritime control in the South China Sea. Vietnam thinks it can gain the advantage against a bigger China by involving USA, India and Japan to counter China.

Is that how they brainwash you in Vietnam? You were never bombed with napalm and sprayed with Agent Orange?

Agent Orange - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't stop there. After we defeat Vietnam, we can make them pay war indemnities for 100 years.

China have to pay compensation for damages PLA murders have been made to six provinces of Vietnam by invasion 1979.

this is great news.

china should stop playing nice with the world.
we need to build a MASSIVE military force, both offensive and defensive.

we need to protect out interests.

finally our leaders are showing some spine.

we should do what we want, whenever the damn hell we want to do it.
we dont need to answer to no one.

Same old boring CHEST THUMPING FROM CHINESE MEMBER's please don’t crack a rib in the process. You can’t do SH IT the whole world knows it, even if you tried the international community won’t let you will be Libya and Iraq all over again but on a larger scale. Wake me up when your NAVY sets sail. :pop:

Back
Top Bottom