What's new

China tells navy to prepare for combat

This is good news.

China should put much more money in military building.

Look at the maps, the US has closed to suffocate you already. If you are not fooled by your Pro-US media. Troops in Korea, Japan, Australia, Allies like Philippines, Vietnam, India, Troops in A'stan, etc.

Where is your survival window?

yes,the whole world knows that your end is coming soon.

Our end is the end of China, Duh! why are you so clueless? LOL

---------- Post added at 07:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 AM ----------

This is good news.

China should put much more money in military building.

Look at the maps, the US has closed to suffocate you already. If you are not fooled by your Pro-US media. Troops in Korea, Japan, Australia, Allies like Philippines, Vietnam, India, Troops in A'stan, etc.

Where is your survival window?

LOL, they don't need one cuz China is thick and strong. Like the great wall of China that crumbles under time.

Our end is the end of China, Duh! why are you so clueless? LOL

ha ,what made you think you are that important to China,your end means nothing to China and China will make sure that happens soon.

ha ,what made you think you are that important to China,your end means nothing to China and China will make sure that happens soon.

Haha, well then hurry up and build your pathetic army and navy so we can wipe you out of the map. LOL!

haha,like you did in 1974 and 1988,this time we've going to slaughter them all.

LOL, yeah this time bring 600 million troops not your 600,000 troops. That way we don't have to send you back to China like we did in 1979. :rofl:

My question to chinese members, the article speaks about just building a navy for a war and does not speak war against which country.

So who is China's first target by navy warfare,

Vietnam (islands dispute)
Philippines (recent global times article calling to punish philippines )
Taiwan (usual unification claims)
India (again recent articles calling foreign powers to restrain from involving in islands dispute)
US (This is not option, china will not dare so I know the answer)
US-Iran war (China might want to get involved covertly or overtly)

because all Chinese know what it means,the totally anihilation of Vietnamese navy.their navy is too weak,we finished them all in half an hour in 1988.

Sadly for you, the strength of your nation is no match for China's at this day and age, the difference is far greater than ever before. It is unacceptable behavior coming from Vietnam and China and its neighbours will not tolerate Vietnam's aggression and expansionism at sea. Any attempts made to block or attack our merchant ships will be an act of war and will result in Vietnam being put it back in its place.

Vietnam's naval assets are completely outmatched, but that is not the only point you should consider. Vietnam will have to ensure that they do not end up sinking its neighbours ships by mistake and they will need permission from Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei etc (highly unlikely). I don't think they will be too pleased to have your men there trying to cause trouble and restricting everyone's access.

Your country's choice brother, negotiate peacefully or be prepared to say goodbye to your naval assets and lose control on all your current islands.
Brother, if your army have any diffrent, so let prove it in Battle and then every body will know if your army have any diffrent from 1979-1984 or not. And pls tell me why your rear admiral is do worry about out sub marine when all brave and talent Chinese here think PLAN can easily defeat our amry ??

Did China promoted a wrong rear admiral ??
beijingwalker said:
because all Chinese know what it means,the totally anihilation of Vietnamese navy.their navy is too weak,we finished them all in half an hour in 1988.
So what is your rank in PLAN ? admiral ??

LOL, that was a nonsense battle that you keep ranting about. Think of 1979 that's when you really sent your army to Vietnam and you did pretty well up until 500 kms to Hanoi when we sent you back home. LOL

Brother, if your army have any diffrent, so let prove it in Battle , and pls tell me why your rear admiral is do worry about out sub marine when all brave and talent Chinese here think PLAN can easily defeat our amry ??

Did China promoted a wrong rear admiral ??

I dont know about that part ,but even US,before attacking Iraq,had some worries,that's way too normal,it's all about smash your enemy with the minimal possible loss.that's a different level of concern which your Vietnam doesnt have the luxury to have.

It took you guys half an hour to annahilate two unarmed Viet transport ships with unarmed Viet soldiers, our soldiers fought you guys with bare hands so more power to you guys in 1988 super duper "victory".

LOL, that was a nonsense battle that you keep ranting about. Think of 1979 that's when you really sent your army to Vietnam and you did pretty well up until 500 kms to Hanoi when we sent you back home. LOL

in 1979 we won the war in every aspect,I can go through all the details with you again if you keep forgetting things,and this time we are calling for the navy to be ready for war,and the only two navy battles bw China and Vietnam were the ones in 1974 and 1988.you both lost miserably,do you have any other record of naval battle besides those two?

---------- Post added at 11:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

It took you guys half an hour to annahilate two unarmed Viet transport ships with unarmed Viet soldiers, our soldiers fought you guys with bare hands so more power to you guys in 1988 super duper "victory".

really,if so,why didnt you fight back with you "real" navy after that?cowardice?

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

I tell why,because Vietnam knew that if they sent more ships and sailors to join the battle,it will only mean more ship wrecks and fish food at the bottom of the sea. your sailors are still there at the bottom of the sea.

I dont know about that part ,but even US,before attacking Iraq,had some worries,that's way too normal,it's all about smash your enemy with the minimal possible loss.that's a different level of concern which your Vietnam doesnt have the luxury to have.
At leats US dare to send her warship around conflict zone, but we see No China warship in conflict zone till now.why dare not you to do the same with US ??

so let's just wait for Naval conflic, it will come soon and people will see if PLAN is strong as you think or not , and do somthing now if you can bcz our marine police will ram your ship again and again:cool:

Don't forget to kiss goodbye you miracle economy grow :wave:

Back
Top Bottom