What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

I dont go by who you are. I dont care if you are from Mars. What you say is what I go by. By that Chinese-Dragon, even if you put the flag of Uranus on your profile - you remain one and only one thing - an indentured fool incapable of analyzing debates and sucking a lot on English comprehension and terminologies. There are plenty of Chinese here who are smart, successful and very proud of what China has and has NOT done. You and your cohorts cant hold a candle to such people here. You and certain of your fellow Chinese here on this forum are fools not to see the world for what it is and unable to express anything with a free mind. I get to hear and see a lot more about China is and isnt really from Chinese and other folks who have been to China and lived there here. I know people who have taught in Beijing for several years and people who have worked in restaurants in Shanghai. These people are Americans and they did choose to go to China. I exactly know what is going on in various towns and cities around China and there are some terrible things happening there. And there are some good things as well. And like "JayAtl" mentioned, you have poor comprehension skills and cannot understand the meaning of several contextual sentences. English does not work like Mandarin. There are contexts, idioms, nuances and expressions that vary according to situations. Until you know that and you get there, you'll continue to engage in saying stupid things without realizing how stupid they are. Sayanora!

And to you as well then. I can only conclude through your extremely long and incoherent ramblings that you have never gotten past middle school.

you mean just like we Americans out man , out gun you chinis?

Korean War. Nough' said.

1962. Nough' said.

106alom.jpg

stop trying to compare your pitiful country against India, why not try us for size... you know we have you surrounded we might as well start the dance.

Buddy, you're living in a different world. :lol: Also, can you answer my previous post?

Is that why you made the racist statement that "Chinese people are incapable of independent thinking"?

You're fooling nobody. :D

Also, you need to break up your paragraphs, instead of just having one big wall of text.

BS...there is something in English called a context. Go read the full context and the qualifications I used there. Do you get the meaning of all these terms or do I have to say more? How much can one make a fool of oneself? Arent you getting disgusted by now? Chinese when I said that had a context meaning "Chinese" on this forum and most of the shackled Chinese in mainland China, where CCP's censorship exists. Do you think anyone's foolish enough to think Chinese people not under CCP's censorship cant voice their opinions? They are just like the rest of us. They dont know what's going on in their motherland. Chinese are homosapiens, just like the rest of us. STOP being a TOOL.

you mean just like we Americans out man , out gun you chinis? why are you guys so mad at us Americans? you know you will always be a little hole in the wall country even with a higher GDP , feeding all those people in prison camps err I meant labor camps, where a factory worker gets what? less than 8 dollars a day ROFL! The janitor who cleans our office gets paid more, hell a kid out of high school at McDonald's gets paid more a day...no wonder you have lead in your toys and tainted milk...I hope the US govt gets wiser and sends the crappola you guys make back to chini land.

stop trying to compare your pitiful country against India, why not try us for size... you know we have you surrounded we might as well start the dance.

Bro, just look on the bright side. Even America itself is no utopia. It's society is a problem, hence they have so many neighbourhoods and gun crimes.
If America is a safe place to be you wouldn't get Asians acting like this over there:

Last edited by a moderator:
And to you as well then. I can only conclude through your extremely long and incoherent ramblings that you have never gotten past middle school.

Go get an education dude and get out of Morgantown. If you are an American, then start acting like one. Be free, be brave, and be cool - lose your arrogance. If you are not, then I'll understand.

BS...there is something in English called a context. Go read the full context and the qualifications I used there. Do you get the meaning of all these terms or do I have to say more? How much can one make a fool of oneself? Arent you getting disgusted by now? Chinese when I said that had a context meaning "Chinese" on this forum and most of the shackled Chinese in mainland China, where CCP's censorship exists. Do you think anyone's foolish enough to think Chinese people not under CCP's censorship cant voice their opinions? They are just like the rest of us. They dont know what's going on in their motherland. Chinese are homosapiens, just like the rest of us. STOP being a TOOL.

On the contrary, your constant racism is becoming quite amusing. :D

Anyway, here is an example of what mainlanders will often say, both here and on Chinese message boards. This particular post is from Pakistan defence forum, i.e. this site.

I think that Wen Jiabao is the 2nd worst China premier, and Li Peng is the 1st worst China premier, and Hu Jintao is the worst China president!
Fu*k house prices, fu*k Wen Jiabao, fu*k Hu Jintao!

Here in Hong Kong, I can go MUCH further, and even start up a political party to attack everything the CPC stands for.

Tell me... what exactly am I not allowed to do, and not allowed to say, here in Hong Kong?

HAHAHAHAA the same war your govt rewrote history on again in recent years? brainwashing does not equate to facts.

carved in stone.

485137286_bd0453fe40.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]
Go get an education dude and get out of Morgantown. If you are an American, then start acting like one. Be free, be brave, and be cool - lose your arrogance. If you are not, then I'll understand.

Act like a typical American and get overweight, be lowly educated, take recreational drugs, and spend more money then I have? No thanks.

and most of the shackled Chinese in mainland China, where CCP's censorship exists. Do you think anyone's foolish enough to think Chinese people not under CCP's censorship cant voice their opinions? They are just like the rest of us. They dont know what's going on in their motherland.

The sensorship issue is way overblown by you. CCP cannot silence the hundred of thousands of Taiwanese and others that frequent and does business in all places in china.

Back
Top Bottom