What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

^^^go read your past posts, but wait you are Chinese capable of comprehending your own postings- I think not- CCP needs to give you guidance? :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why are ******** so mad? I guess when you have a dog pushed all the way against the corner it can't help but bark loud and fiercely!

******** are scared shitless of China- FACT. Just watch Hindian news! And ******** SHOULD be scared, because they know they are out manned, out gunned, out tech'd, out maneuvered, out cashed, etc.

Is it so not obvious?

Hindian members are just scared. Let's move along folks.

When have I ever said that "Americans are so and so", please give me a link. :D

And for the record, do you consider Tibetans and Uyghurs to be ethnic Chinese people?

Here is the definition btw:

Chinese people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Han Chinese make up the overwhelming majority of China, and an even bigger majority in the overseas Chinese community. So it is natural that when people refer to "Chinese people" they are referring to Han Chinese, not the Zhuang, the Tibetans or the Uyghurs.

Another rag of propaganda.

Uighurs and Tibetan are not Chinese by a long chalk.

Han chinese are overwhelming in China , not because their ancestors were Hans. They were forcibly assimilated through various devious and inhuman means, including humiliation.

Could one explain who are the 'eastern barbarians' and the 'western barbarians'?

Why 'barbarians' if all are Hans?

^^^go read your past posts, but wait you are Chinese capable of comprehending your own postings- I think not- CCP needs to give you guidance? :D :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Stop avoiding my question please. :D

When did I say that "Americans are so and so"?

And tell me, do you think the phrase "Indians have low IQ", is racist? Since by your own definition, "Indian" is not a race, therefore it can't be racist?

This is using your own logic...

And tell me, do you think the phrase "Indians have low IQ", is racist? Since by your own definition, "Indian" is not a race, therefore it can't be racist?

What shall I call my dear neighbours from now on? :frown:

Why are ******** so mad? I guess when you have a dog pushed all the way against the corner it can't help but bark loud and fiercely!

******** are scared shitless of China- FACT. Just watch Hindian news! And ******** SHOULD be scared, because they know they are out manned, out gunned, out tech'd, out maneuvered, out cashed, etc.

Is it so not obvious?

What is an Hindian?

I am sure there are many colurful description that can be used to describe the Chinese.

Now, why should anyone be scared of parrots and zombies?

On second thoughts zombies could be scary since they are walking in a daze controlled by robotic commands from their masters!

And maybe the incoherent squawks are not scary, but nonetheless, a disgusting distraction that offends the eardrums!

I dont go by who you are. I dont care if you are from Mars. What you say is what I go by. By that Chinese-Dragon, even if you put the flag of Uranus on your profile - you remain one and only one thing - an indentured fool incapable of analyzing debates and sucking a lot on English comprehension and terminologies. There are plenty of Chinese here who are smart, successful and very proud of what China has and has NOT done. You and your cohorts cant hold a candle to such people here. You and certain of your fellow Chinese here on this forum are fools not to see the world for what it is and unable to express anything with a free mind. I get to hear and see a lot more about China is and isnt really from Chinese and other folks who have been to China and lived there here. I know people who have taught in Beijing for several years and people who have worked in restaurants in Shanghai. These people are Americans and they did choose to go to China. I exactly know what is going on in various towns and cities around China and there are some terrible things happening there. And there are some good things as well. And like "JayAtl" mentioned, you have poor comprehension skills and cannot understand the meaning of several contextual sentences. English does not work like Mandarin. There are contexts, idioms, nuances and expressions that vary according to situations. Until you know that and you get there, you'll continue to engage in saying stupid things without realizing how stupid they are. Sayanora!

I dont go by who you are. I dont care if you are from Mars. What you say is what I go by. By that Chinese-Dragon, even if you put the flag of Uranus on your profile - you remain one and only one thing - an indentured fool incapable of analyzing debates and sucking a lot on English comprehension and terminologies. There are plenty of Chinese here who are smart, successful and very proud of what China has and has NOT done. You and your cohorts cant hold a candle to such people here. You and certain of your fellow Chinese here on this forum are fools not to see the world for what it is and unable to express anything with a free mind. I get to hear and see a lot more about China is and isnt really from Chinese and other folks who have been to China and lived there here. I know people who have taught in Beijing for several years and people who have worked in restaurants in Shanghai. These people are Americans and they did choose to go to China. I exactly know what is going on in various towns and cities around China and there are some terrible things happening there. And there are some good things as well. And like "JayAtl" mentioned, you have poor comprehension skills and cannot understand the meaning of several contextual sentences. English does not work like Mandarin. There are contexts, idioms, nuances and expressions that vary according to situations. Until you know that and you get there, you'll continue to engage in saying stupid things without realizing how stupid they are. Sayanora!

Is that why you made the racist statement that "Chinese people are incapable of independent thinking"?

You're fooling nobody. :D

It's also a bit funny that you are lecturing me on English, yet you write "dont" instead of "don't". :P

What is an Hindian?

I am sure there are many colurful description that can be used to describe the Chinese.

Now, why should anyone be scared of parrots and zombies?

On second thoughts zombies could be scary since they are walking in a daze controlled by robotic commands from their masters!

Hindian = Person living in Hindia

example: Hindian man giving his master a foot massage.
2u5rsp3.jpg

example 2: Taj Mahal is located in Hindia.

example 3: National flag of Hindia.
2u7ygaq.jpg

sigh...what a tool.

Is it so not obvious?

you mean just like we Americans out man , out gun you chinis? why are you guys so mad at us Americans? you know you will always be a little hole in the wall country even with a higher GDP , feeding all those people in prison camps err I meant labor camps, where a factory worker gets what? less than 8 dollars a day ROFL! The janitor who cleans our office gets paid more, hell a kid out of high school at McDonald's gets paid more a day...no wonder you have lead in your toys and tainted milk...I hope the US govt gets wiser and sends the crappola you guys make back to chini land.

stop trying to compare your pitiful country against India, why not try us for size... you know we have you surrounded we might as well start the dance.

Back
Top Bottom