What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

On the contrary, your constant racism is becoming quite amusing. :D

Anyway, here is an example of what mainlanders will often say, both here and on Chinese message boards.

Here in Hong Kong, I can go MUCH further, and even start up a political party to attack everything the CPC stands for.

Tell me what exactly should I be afraid of, here in Hong Kong?

Dude, are you on medication or something? I am yet to meet someone who is as ignorant as you are. Or, are you just filling up space here? I am starting to believe some Indian friends' accusations that you may be getting paid for posting your crap. I mean some of your posts are beyond comprehension. Well, this is the Internet and you could be a junkie for all that I know. So, why bother, I guess?

:rofl: :rofl: - everything is race flag for you guys... : rofl:

Can you answer my question JayAtl, is it racist to say that "Indians have low IQ", since by your definition, "Indian" is not a race... therefore it can't be racist? :D

Dude, are you on medication or something? I am yet to meet someone who is as ignorant as you are. Or, are you just filling up space here? I am starting to believe some Indian friends' accusations that you may be getting paid for posting your crap. I mean some of your posts are beyond comprehension. Well, this is the Internet and you could be a junkie for all that I know. So, why bother, I guess?

LOL, once again you are unable to answer any arguments. :P

I'll ask again, what am I not allowed to say, or not allowed to do... here in Hong Kong?

Why didn't the mainland censorship, stop cross1993 from posting "fu*k Hu Jintao, fu*k Wen Jiabao!"?

I suppose you wouldn't raise the race flag if we stated people in India are semi mentally retarded due to malnutrition?

sure you could say that- but it still does not making any less :Rofl: about what americans call you stateside.. :D

Dude, but Chinese will get accused regardless. It is just how things work in the west. When they no-likey something, they throw dirt at it.
You should have left it after saying sayonara.

carved in stone.

485137286_bd0453fe40.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

[/COLOR]

Act like a typical American and get overweight, be lowly educated, take recreational drugs, and spend more money then I have? No thanks.

So, you are just a damn communist plant in America taking refuge in positive reinforcements of your self-beliefs? So, why are you here again?There goes another one.

So, you are just a damn communist plant in America taking refuge in positive reinforcements of your self-beliefs? So, why are you here again?There goes another one.

No to take advantage of the fact that it is so easy to succeed in America. Why the F**k are you here. You're no more American than I am.

Go back to India you American wannabe.

Tanlixiang is an American citizen. :lol:

Apparently, ethnic Indian Americans like JayAtl and Rollingstones think that ethnic Chinese can't be American citizens, but they can.

Dude, but Chinese will get accused regardless. It is just how things work in the west. When they no-likey something, they throw dirt at it.
You should have left it after saying sayonara.

You are right. There is no winning an argument with C-D, I guess. I cant believe I tried to explain all that. What a waste.

Back
Top Bottom