What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

Only shifted the blame moron. Not statistical information on KIA, MIA, WIA, and POWs like the UN has

but rewriting history is your countries forte-- that was my point. boy... what do those numbers prove- nothing about the chinese claims - it does prove, that we travailed 1/2 way across the world and fight for what we think in right. while you Chinese. And yes you ain't no American citizen boy - no american would laugh and claim against its own dead soldiers - those soldiers sacrifices who gave your piss poor family refugee status. But what a fine chinese you and your family are- ran off to the country that slaughtered your people. atleast americans don't do a chini gutless move of giving special names like you did to Taiwan- instead of going an taking what you call yours. ..
oh wait< i stand corrected you do fight-- unarmed monks! :D

He sees what he wants to see. Everything else is Commie propaganda.

LOL, Commie propaganda. :lol:

I would love for these conspiracy theorists to visit Hong Kong, and point out to me, where all the Commie propaganda is.

Maybe it's HIDING under all the CAPITALISM! :P

No to take advantage of the fact that it is so easy to succeed in America. Why the F**k are you here. You're no more American than I am.

Go back to India you American wannabe.

I'll take Obamabam's advice and refrain from entertaining you any more. First of all I am NOT an Indian American but I am a 3rd generation American. But, in short, anyone as arrogant as you are can never be an American. I refuse to believe you are an American. If you are...no you cannot be. You just dont talk or act like an American, and your world views as an American are no where near what most of us here believe in and/or how we would say things and treat others. The Chinese Americans here would agree with a lot of things I've said and debated. There is no way you can be an American. I refuse to buy.

Hindian = Person living in Hindia

example: Hindian man giving his master a foot massage.
2u5rsp3.jpg

example 2: Taj Mahal is located in Hindia.

example 3: National flag of Hindia.
2u7ygaq.jpg

China's Glorious 100 Years of national Shame.

220px-Opium_smokers_China.gif

One can forgive the Chinese for mistaking India for Hindia.

After all, their knowledge is limited given the controlled society and education they have.

The same mistake that non Chinese do when they hear a Chinese as here:

[video]http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201101190024[/video]

It is supposed to be the Chinese President Untranslated Speech.

I'll take Obamabam's advice and refrain from entertaining you any more. First of all I am NOT an Indian American but I am a 3rd generation American. But, in short, anyone as arrogant as you are can never be an American. I refuse to believe you are an American. If you are...no you cannot be. You just dont talk or act like an American, and your world views as an American are no where near what most of us here believe in and/or how we would say things and treat others. The Chinese Americans here would agree with a lot of things I've said and debated. There is no way you can be an American. I refuse to buy.

Your denial is almost palpable.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: you people are so brainwashed . :D:D:D

You people can't hold an argument.

but rewriting history is your countries forte-- that was my point. boy... what do those numbers prove- nothing about the chinese claims - it does prove, that we travailed 1/2 way across the world and fight for what we think in right. while you Chinese. And yes you ain't no American citizen boy - no american would laugh and claim against its own dead soldiers - those soldiers sacrifices who gave your piss poor family refugee status. But what a fine chinese you and your family are- ran off to the country that slaughtered your people. atleast maericans don't do a chini gutless move of giving special names like you did to Taiwan- instead of going an taking what you you call yours. .. oh wait< i stand corrected you do fight-- unarmed monks! :D

Unforunately, you are not the one who gets to decide, that ethnic Chinese cannot become Americans, while Indians such as yourself can. :D

Chinese have had a much longer history in America than Indians have. Chinese migrants started arriving in America in 1820, while Indians only started arriving more than a hundred years later, in 1946.

Your denial is almost palpable.

---------- Post added at 10:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

You people can't hold an argument.

BS...you dont say anything an American would say. You just cannot be an American. I can bet my bottom dollar you are not an American.

China's Glorious 100 Years of national Shame.

220px-Opium_smokers_China.gif

One can forgive the Chinese for mistaking India for Hindia.

After all, their knowledge is limited given the controlled society and education they have.

The same mistake that non Chinese do when they hear a Chinese as here:

[video]http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/201101190024[/video]

Check out Limbaugh here.

As opposed to 200 years of slavery to Britain. I'm sure you haven't learned much about that with all the British architecture in India and the Government being British inspired. Even real life education can not educate a semi literate fool like yourself.

Figures you would agree with a fat Republican whose comments were condemned by the American media.

who the hell gives you the right to tell people what an american is.

BS...you dont say anything an American would say. You just cannot be an American. I can bet my bottom dollar you are not an American.

It is quite hilarious, that you are accusing Chinese-Americans of not being Americans. :D

There are two Chinese-Americans here on this thread, and their dislike of you is quite obvious. Plus, they are just as American as you are. :azn:

Chinese came to the US long back.

They came as coolies and unskilled labourers.

They were also cooks, peddlers, storekeeper, great laundry chaps or dhobis, miners and railroad workers.

They were so insular and retrogressive that the US had to enact laws such the Naturalization Act of 1870 and the Chinese Exclusion Act of 1882 restricted immigration of Chinese immigrants into the U.S.

Back
Top Bottom