What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

:lol: do slumdogs get to use google translate, or is that only the privilege of upper class politicians?

dont say that mate, tiktik is a respectable google and wiki 'expert' on this forum`we should respect whatever %^$£%^ c theories came out of this tiny brain` :D

There is no need for me to discuss this with someone who has no genuine good interest in China. I will discuss things with you properly when you learn to accept America's fair share of bad press and wrong doings.
I got no problems with that. Am asking you how does the lack of credible anything prove your case that Osman = Osama bin Laden. You brought on a heavily blacked out 'document' that could be 'chopped up by anyone. You claimed that such constitute 'evidence' when any lawyer, even one from China, can have it toss out toot-sweet. You provided no source for that 'document'. The 'document' itself has no name of whoever signed, or was a party of, or anything. Nothing. Do I need to say it again? Sure...Nothing. If I can say 'nothing' in Chinese I would.

Well, talking of child labour, China tops it all!

And should we open the Pandora's box on corruption in China?

In any democracy there will be ghettos and slums.

In a totalitarian regime like the Communists, there can be no slums, since they will be evicted without compensation and locked up in jail on a false charge and the key thrown away.

There being no Human Rights bodies, none will know where they have gone.

now u've earned another name besides 'google and wiki expert', dyslexia`! u remind us how we used to argue when in kindergarten``:D u keep making urself and indian people funny (but i highly doubt u r an indian)``:P

You know why we can see all negative news about China? Because we have FREE MEDIA. Thankfully, we have real media that reports on our own negative news. India and the US have fake free media. They spend more time criticizing other countries than focusing on their own starvation and police state. It is always the thief that cries wolf to distract the farmers!

old chinese saying " when the great Zhonghua says its wolf- then it is , but when man is crying wolf while being attacked, it's hollywood" .

I've never come across a group that is so indoctrinated. well NK is perhaps the only other example...

old chinese saying " when the great Zhonghua says its wolf- then it is , but when man is crying wolf while being attacked, it's hollywood" .

I've never come across a group that is so indoctrinated. well NK is perhaps the only other example...

Oh, so you can get proof, you go to any news, I go to search for China news, let the facts tell us. you accept it?

My biggest learning from this forum/thread: insane denial, character vilification and refusal (with a passion, might I add) to discuss issues threadbare clearly show mainland Chinese are still shackled and continue to be intellectually imprisoned. I am also learning how Chinese debate and argue. "IQ" and "if you say so" are two commonly used terms. Using pictures as a surrogate for verifiable data and somehow believing that the rest of the world is foolish enough to accept such arguments is also interesting. Mandarin speaking Chinese folks also have trouble with English idioms, contexts, usage, construction, epithets and sarcasms used in English. Being arrogant while exhibiting ignorance is widely prevalent here. The patterns are strangely consistent among Chinese members here. Finally, arguably a perverted logic to post as Americans while showing little American-ness, is disturbing, not for America, about the individual - clearly to be red flagged and not given a gun license.

Weiwei is a famous person and so his arrest has come to the notice of the world.

One wonders how many of those not so famous are in custody because of their independent views that shakes the foundation of the Communist belief that none can challenge the way of life as ordered by the Communist Govt.

Which is why The party persecutes and trys to control or destroy Christianity. Christians put God first over the state. This is a counter revolutionary belief that is a threat the the Party.

Back
Top Bottom