What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

I know you feel Rolling Stone by making his statement that you guys are not capable of independent thinking - which your own govt confirms- when it kidnaps people to hide them from being able to use words to corrupt its citizens or when it blocks live news when their leader is being interviewed or you tube and the 100's of sites... = he is being racists ..

I can tell you that is not an example of being racists, just like when I said you guys were brainwashed and you said that I was racists- till I educated you... you are again accusing without having a clue of what the term racists means. I'd love to give you examples of it - if you like. Till then please stop looking like an idiot throwing the race flag when it's apparent you have yet to comprehend what constitutes as racists.

Can you stop saying "racists", you don't need to keep putting an extra "s" on the end everytime. :lol:

Even the Indians who stayed back in India are able to spell better than that.

And yes, accusing an entire race of people of being unable to think independently (i.e. that they are mentally inferior) is certainly racist.

So they're just detained and possibly some jail time? CCP is TOO LENIENT on these people.

Personally I would have them all executed- problem solved. What's are we here in the US or India going to do (seems only these two countries care so much about this)? Start a war with China? LOL- we didn't even help India when China smacked them down in 1962 and India didn't even help Tibet when China "invaded" so forceful intervention is out of the picture.

I guess the only option is media attacks? Is it working?

Anyway, this is nothing but anti-China propaganda, always with this Human Rights bs like they even give a damn about human rights LOL. China should start reporting on human rights abuse in India and here in the US.

Forgotten how India smacked China at Chola, NathuLa and simdonrong chu?

CCP is not Lenient. They would have executed them, but for the fact that there was too much of international glare!!

Human Rights violation in India. Good one. India is no comparison to china and that too with a closed country with no media information to know what is going on.

India helping Tibet? Whatever for? Tibet is an autonomous region.

United States knew exactly how much Chemical weapons Iraq had because United States had all the receipts !

Get you facts right.

This is not a chinese propaganda board.

I find that you fly the Malaysian Flag. Are you a 'running dog' (to use a Chinese phrase) of the Communist Chinese?

A racist guy trying to give us friendly advice? :lol:

You already declared that Chinese people were incapable of independent thinking.

So, if one does not agree with you, he is racist?

He doesn't seem to understand that when you say something on a forum you can't F**king take it back.

He lost all credibility with Chinese and all his posts are just trolling posts. As for guts I'll like to see a free India today without Britain being pummeled by Germany and then granting freedom to Indians because they were begging for it.

OMG.

He has lost credibility with the Chinese!!

As if China is some great icon to have credibility with.

It is china which should have some credibility. It is more of propaganda and is very stingy with the truth and facts.

I agree with him on that. India being the celestial power of the universe shouldn't have to take orders from wimpy countries like the US and China.

No, it is not India which is at work with the celestial bodies.

It is those daydreamers who feel their country is the Middle Kingdom and direct contact with God!

The strange thing is that he is willing to put down his adopted country (USA) as well, as long as it makes India look better.

I think he also said that India would be able to "lease" nuclear-missile submarines from both the USA and Russia. He got really angry when people laughed at that... :D

The same way as the Chinese who are more loyal to the Communist China than the country they are residing in!

so, what's the big deal and the song and dance about?

India had leased a nuke sub from Russia and doing it again. So?

Can you stop saying "racists", you don't need to keep putting an extra "s" on the end every time. :lol:

Even the Indians who stayed back in India are able to spell better than that.

And yes, accusing an entire race of people of being unable to think independently (i.e. that they are mentally inferior) is certainly racist.

thanks spelling bee. i hope to keep you entertained with several future typos.

But I will take my typos over your lack of comprehension anyday

Chinese are not a race
Examples of being racist: saying you all have yellow skin and dopey eyes is racist.

Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

"look, you guys are morons"-- that is not a racist term . you govt treats you like mental midgets..

yet another thread ended up being racist accusations.

thanks spelling bee. i hope to keep you entertained with several future typos.

But I will take my typos over your lack of comprehension anyday

Chinese are not a race
Examples of being racist: saying you all have yellow skin and dopey eyes is racist.

Definition of RACISM
1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

"look, you guys are morons"-- that is not a racist term . you govt treats you like mental midgets..

^^^ LOL, even according to your own definition, you are wrong. :lol:

He has lost credibility with the Chinese!!

As if China is some great icon to have credibility with.

People like you Ray, never had any credibility with us to start with.

Which kind of puts a damper on your attempts to engage us in conversation. :azn:

The suffocatingly cloistered people and non English speaking who suddenly get a dose of fresh air, find it too heady to adjust.

English not being natural to them, they pick up words and phrases and befool themselves that they have learnt the language.

Hence, they do tend to confuse themselves since they do not understand the meaning and the context how it is used.

^^^ LOL, even according to your own definition, you are wrong. :lol:

Are Chinese a race? are Americans a race? he said Chinese are incapable of thinking... apparently are incapable of comprehending as I have pointed repeatedly now. keep digging that hole ...

People like you Ray, never had any credibility with us to start with.

Which kind of puts a damper on your attempts to engage us in conversation. :azn:

It is time you start having credibility with the world rather than indicate your misplaced han arrogance that the world must keep in step with the Chinese!

No one wishes to enter into conversation with a parrot I assure you.

It is time you start having credibility with the world rather than indicate your misplaced han arrogance that the world must keep in step with the Chinese!

No one wishes to enter into conversation with a parrot I assure you.

If you think we are parrots, why are you so desperate to debate with us? :lol:

"Han arrogance", maybe? :azn:

The Chinese are a group of various people (the Hans called as barbarians) forcibly assimilated by the Hans, through illegal procreation during invasions, forcible marriage, humiliation etc etc.

Are Chinese a race? are Americans a race? he said Chinese are incapable of thinking... apparently are incapable of comprehending as I have pointed repeatedly now. keep digging that hole ...

Yes, in the English langauge, when people refer to "Chinese people" they are usually referring to ethnic Han Chinese.

I don't see many Indians for example, referring to Tibetans and Uyghurs as ethnic Chinese.

And being a Chinese citizen is not the same as being an ethnic Chinese person.

If you think we are parrots, why are you so desperate to debate with us? :lol:

"Han arrogance", maybe? :azn:

No one is debating with you.

Merely correcting the propaganda spouted by some Chinese communist 'running dogs and roaders' (Chinese phrase).

BTW, Chinese people means not only the Hans, but all those the Hans called barbarians and who were forcibly assimilated, even though the differences still are apparent.

Tibetans and Uyghurs are under assault to become forcibly Hans. They still continue to be independent of the han invasive tactics. Hence, are not "chinese people". And it is not only the Indians, but the whole world, which acknowledge that they are not Hans.

If Chinese are not a race then Indians are certainly not a race. By your logic I can call all Indians semi retarded because their IQ is 82.

Back
Top Bottom