What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

Kinda like how the Chinese Communist Party keep a firm grip on Chinese media to keep the 'dumb masses' in China under control?

You didn't ask the right question. Of course I approve of state control media, Singapore is known to have high control in the media. Does anyone in Singapore give a damn noooo.. So now that you got my answer please let me know your thoughts on how does having a free media benefit China especially in its current state today? The masses please and not specific groups as we are Chinese and the "dumb" masses are our concern of course.

Now can you give us your take on Anonymous User's question as I am a little curious what your answer would be?

Just curious the Weiwei in question that acording to the Chinese posters here is a done nothing no talent trouble maker who hates China. Wouldnt be the same guy who did this by any chance?

beijing-stadium-fir_787274c.jpg

or these

Expo-Ai-Weiwei-chandelier45.jpg

ai-wei-wei-at-albion-gallery-ai-weiwei-divina-proportio-380x380.jpg

The darling of the Abu Dhabi art fair?

Dismis the man as a trouble maker if you like, that is the tendency of great artists, condem his politics as un-Chinese if that is the way you feel but do not dismiss his obvious talent as a great artist. To do so just makes the coments apear spitefull and defensive.

So they're just detained and possibly some jail time? CCP is TOO LENIENT on these people.

Personally I would have them all executed- problem solved. What's are we here in the US or India going to do (seems only these two countries care so much about this)? Start a war with China? LOL- we didn't even help India when China smacked them down in 1962 and India didn't even help Tibet when China "invaded" so forceful intervention is out of the picture.

I guess the only option is media attacks? Is it working?

Anyway, this is nothing but anti-China propaganda, always with this Human Rights bs like they even give a damn about human rights LOL. China should start reporting on human rights abuse in India and here in the US.

Pakistanis despite being killed by mercenaries still speak more freely than the shackled Chinese here. If anything, Chinese on this forum need to learn from some Pakistanis and their ministers who have stood up for civil liberties, and in the process have been assassinated - in some cases brutally. I have also read that several Indian activists who used the Right to Information to expose corruption/illegal activities have been killed in India by contract thugs. All these show how brave the Pakistani and Indian people are when it comes to taking on vested interests. Chinese - stand up and show some guts. No guts. No glory - like they say. If you want the world's respect, start reforming. This is your chance. The economic growth should translate to more civil liberties.

You mean the 'WMD' that China helped Iraq built with over 40,000 munitions for chemical weapons depot? Or how about the 'WMD' in Resolution 1441 that passed unanimously? Or possibly the chemical weapons cache that France and China removed from Iraq before OIF for fear that they would be found with China's fingerprints all over them?

United States knew exactly how much Chemical weapons Iraq had because United States had all the receipts !

Just curious the Weiwei in question that acording to the Chinese posters here is a done nothing no talent trouble maker who hates China. Wouldnt be the same guy who did this by any chance?

or these

The darling of the Abu Dhabi art fair?

Dismis the man as a trouble maker if you like, that is the tendency of great artists, condem his politics as un-Chinese if that is the way you feel but do not dismiss his obvious talent as a great artist. To do so just makes the coments apear spitefull and defensive.

How about this !
mrspjb.jpg

Or this !
2wgep9u.jpg

He is a nut case. He was a nobody and his nobody care about his "art".

Then one day with the CCP help and money he designed the birdnest and became rich and famous.

Now to the West everything and anything he do is now art. Even jumping around naked is art. His middle finger is art. Smashing a Han dynasty vase is art.

SICK !

But he should not be arrested.

Pakistanis despite being killed by mercenaries still speak more freely than the shackled Chinese here. If anything, Chinese on this forum need to learn from some Pakistanis and their ministers who have stood up for civil liberties, and in the process have been assassinated - in some cases brutally. I have also read that several Indian activists who used the Right to Information to expose corruption/illegal activities have been killed in India by contract thugs. All these show how brave the Pakistani and Indian people are when it comes to taking on vested interests. Chinese - stand up and show some guts. No guts. No glory - like they say. If you want the world's respect, start reforming. This is your chance. The economic growth should translate to more civil liberties.

A racist guy trying to give us friendly advice? :lol:

You already declared that Chinese people were incapable of independent thinking.

There is something about the Chinese that I have come to understand through this forum - and that is that they are insecure people not capable of independent thinking.

You already declared that Chinese people were incapable of independent thinking.

He doesn't seem to understand that when you say something on a forum you can't F**king take it back.

He lost all credibility with Chinese and all his posts are just trolling posts. As for guts I'll like to see a free India today without Britain being pummeled by Germany and then granting freedom to Indians because they were begging for it.

He doesn't seem to understand that when you say something on a forum you can't F**king take it back.

He lost all credibility with Chinese and all his posts are just trolling posts.

Maybe we should agree with him that "India is powerful enough to start its own United Nations". :D:D

I agree with him on that. India being the celestial power of the universe shouldn't have to take orders from wimpy countries like the US and China.

The strange thing is that he is willing to put down his adopted country (USA) as well, as long as it makes India look better.

I think he also said that India would be able to "lease" nuclear-missile submarines from both the USA and Russia. He got really angry when people laughed at that... :D

The strange thing is that he is willing to put down his adopted country (USA) as well, as long as it makes India look better.

Whatever floats his bloody boat.

I think he also said that India would be able to "lease" nuclear-missile submarines from both the USA and Russia. He got really angry when people laughed at that... :D

I don't think thats funny. Perfectly reasonable

LOL HAHAHAHAHA he's a funny man :lol:

I must say, this thread is quite exciting.

2367515373515ff7a325.jpg

I know you feel Rolling Stone is being racists by making his statement that you guys are not capable of independent thinking - But he is not . Infact your own govt confirms what he is saying- when it kidnaps people to hide them from being able to use words to corrupt its citizens or when it blocks live news when their leader is being interviewed or you tube and the 100's of sites...

I can tell you that is not an example of being racists, just like when I said you guys were brainwashed and you said that I was racists- till I educated you... you are again accusing without having a clue of what the term racists means. I'd love to give you examples of it - if you like. Till then please stop looking like an idiot throwing the race flag when it's apparent you have yet to comprehend what constitutes as racists.

Back
Top Bottom