What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

Sure thing Gbits u go live the dream, find those WMD's :rofl:
You mean the 'WMD' that China helped Iraq built with over 40,000 munitions for chemical weapons depot? Or how about the 'WMD' in Resolution 1441 that passed unanimously? Or possibly the chemical weapons cache that France and China removed from Iraq before OIF for fear that they would be found with China's fingerprints all over them?

You mean the 'WMD' that China helped Iraq built with over 40,000 munitions for chemical weapons depot? Or how about the 'WMD' in Resolution 1441 that passed unanimously? Or possibly the chemical weapons cache that France and China removed from Iraq before OIF for fear that they would be found with China's fingerprints all over them?

grr gambit. Iraq was a monumnetal screw up.

Or possibly the chemical weapons cache that France and China removed from Iraq before OIF for fear that they would be found with China's fingerprints all over them?

Conspiracy theories regarding China and France? :lol:

Conspiracy theories regarding China and France? :lol:
No doubt dubious, but at least you cannot deny China's involvement in assisting ME despots of Iraq and Iran building up their chemical weapons stockpiles.

No doubt dubious, but at least you cannot deny China's involvement in assisting ME despots of Iraq and Iran building up their chemical weapons stockpiles.

Unless you want to be on the exact same level as the 9/11 conspiracy theorists...

Why don't you "prove" your allegation, that France and China removed WMD's from Iraq, prior to the 2003 invasion? :D

Unless you want to be on the exact same level as the 9/11 conspiracy theorists...

Why don't you "prove" your allegation, that France and China removed WMD's from Iraq, prior to the 2003 invasion? :D
Never said it was true, buddy. But the reason why China was a member of UNSCOM, not because the group has a lack of technical expertise, but because of China's involvement in Iraq's chemical weapons programs. If anything, the allegations that France and China surreptitiously removed chemical weapons related items from Iraq prior to OIF has more credibility than loony 9/11 conspiracy theories. It is much more technically feasible.

CIA spilling beans about France and China removing its WMD finger prints in Iraq. Dubious indeed. Just like how CIA trained talibans suddenly became its own enemies. So does that make France a friend or a foe to NATO?

CIA spilling beans about France and China removing its WMD finger prints in Iraq. Dubious indeed. Just like how CIA trained talibans suddenly became its own enemies. So does that make France a friend or a foe to NATO?
There were no 'Talibans' during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

Never said it was true, buddy. But the reason why China was a member of UNSCOM, not because the group has a lack of technical expertise, but because of China's involvement in Iraq's chemical weapons programs. If anything, the allegations that France and China surreptitiously removed chemical weapons related items from Iraq prior to OIF has more credibility than loony 9/11 conspiracy theories. It is much more technically feasible.

You are exactly the same as those 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Never able to back up anything you say. :D

You are exactly the same as those 9/11 conspiracy theorists.

Never able to back up anything you say. :D
I backed up plenty. For this I said that it was an allegation. You do know what that word mean, no?

There were no 'Talibans' during the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan.

I wasn't talking about the soviet era. During the time it was the CIA trained Mujahideens which is also the ones America is fighting against.
Good fact about France and China's cooperation though. We see France being the snake of NATO now. It can be a friend and a foe.

I backed up plenty. For this I said that it was an allegation. You do know what that word mean, no?

You've never been able to back up anything. :P

I'm still waiting for the answer, as to how I was "brainwashed" by the CPC, here in Hong Kong.

No the 9/11 incident was caused by CIA trinaed Al Qaedas.

I wasn't talking about the soviet era. During the time it was the CIA trained Mujahideens which is also the ones America is fighting against.
Good fact about France and China's cooperation though. We see France being the snake of NATO now. It can be a friend and a foe.
The charge that the US trained mujahedeens 'became' the Taliban was never seriously entertained by anyone who actually studied the situation in post-Soviets Afghanistan. There were too many socio-religious factors involved. Many of them left Afghanistan and returned to their home countries after they completed their perceived duties in Afghanistan. Many of them stayed but never became part of the movement that became 'The Taliban'. Many did became part of that movement. It was only after the major powers left Afghanistan that the few who started the movement gained followers and became powerful enough to rule the country.

The charge that the US trained mujahedeens 'became' the Taliban was never seriously entertained by anyone who actually studied the situation in post-Soviets Afghanistan. There were too many socio-religious factors involved. Many of them left Afghanistan and returned to their home countries after they completed their perceived duties in Afghanistan. Many of them stayed but never became part of the movement that became 'The Taliban'. Many did became part of that movement. It was only after the major powers left Afghanistan that the few who started the movement gained followers and became powerful enough to rule the country.

The ones involved and gained power were formerly trained by the CIA.
CIA should be careful who they train. Just like in Libya with the rebels. They may one day be the very Al Qaeda to the USA.

Back
Top Bottom