What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

lol when the world talks about the greatest perpetrators of crimes against humanity it names 2 characters. Hitler, Stalin and Mao.
You again make your own definition of the word world.

lol when the world talks about the greatest perpetrators of crimes against humanity it names 2 characters. Hitler, Stalin and Mao.

Jokes on you. Nehru-Gandhi dynasty kills 2 million Indian children each year every year by starvation. This family makes Stalin, Hitler & Mao look like amateurs.

You didn't ask the right question. Of course I approve of state control media, Singapore is known to have high control in the media. Does anyone in Singapore give a damn noooo.. So now that you got my answer please let me know your thoughts on how does having a free media benefit China especially in its current state today? The masses please and not specific groups as we are Chinese and the "dumb" masses are our concern of course.
That is nice to know that there are 'sheeples' in the world.

Ah I see if that was what the US was truly trying to prevent why did your president say this on the press? "But Mr Bush admits that he was shocked when no weapons of mass destruction were found in Iraq." BBC News - George W Bush had 'sickening feeling' over WMD lack

Having military geniuses like yourself advising him I am sure they would have used your argument to support their case? You better call up the white house and explain yourself, oh sorry there's a black man in town now :lol:
Do not care what Bush said.

But from your source...

BBC News - George W Bush had 'sickening feeling' over WMD lack
"No one was more shocked and angry than I was when we didn't find the weapons," he writes.
The entire UN Security Council was convinced that Iraq either had weapons or were very close to having nuclear weapons.

The fact that you brought up Bush tells me that you lost the argument. You cannot deny the fact that the UN approved an Iraqi sanction regime in the absence of a functional nuclear weapon. You cannot deny the fact that the IAEA inspection teams, of which all team leaders were NON-AMERICANS, were in Iraq in a hostile manner. Heck...Am willing to bet that you did not know that all team leaders were non-Americans or their names. Of course now you would be scrambling on the Internet to find out...:lol:...Given this lack of initiative on even basic research about the subject, no wonder you approve of state control media. You need someone to tell you what to think.

But from your source...

The entire UN Security Council was convinced that Iraq either had weapons or were very close to having nuclear weapons.

The fact that you brought up Bush tells me that you lost the argument. You cannot deny the fact that the UN approved an Iraqi sanction regime in the absence of a functional nuclear weapon. You cannot deny the fact that the IAEA inspection teams, of which all team leaders were NON-AMERICANS, were in Iraq in a hostile manner. Heck...Am willing to bet that you did not know that all team leaders were non-Americans or their names. Of course now you would be scrambling on the Internet to find out...:lol:...Given this lack of initiative on even basic research about the subject, no wonder you approve of state control media. You need someone to tell you what to think.
Whole world leaders are palying gang games except one idiot Saddam.

Now you are tap dancing around my question. Sweet :tup:

But from your source...

Sorry this is not an argument its a fact, Bush said there were WMD's in there they went in and found none, scrambling for the internet for answer to humor a narcissist? Don't flatter yourself, as far as I am concern US screwed up and half the internet agrees, if you disagree start a online petition or something. I am sure your ego can't take it though once the comments start coming in :lol:

Jokes on you. Nehru-Gandhi dynasty kills 2 million Indian children each year every year by starvation. This family makes Stalin, Hitler & Mao look like amateurs.

Chinese kill 6 million yearly and over 1 million a year through abortions because of 1 child policy ... the real joke is- to avoid being starved to death many Chinese run off to live on near welfare like status in the US. grr my tax dollars...

NO 1 job in the US held by the Chini ?
Cooks and other food preparers
Immigration and Jobs - Map of Foreign-Born Workers - Interactive Graphic - NYTimes.com

Sorry this is not an argument its a fact, Bush said there were WMD's in there they went in and found none, scrambling for the internet for answer to humor a narcissist? Don't flatter yourself, as far as I am concern US screwed up and half the internet agrees, if you disagree start a online petition or something. I am sure your ego can't take it though once the comments start coming in :lol:
This is not a popularity contest. If 'half the Internet' agrees the world is flat, may be you would go along? But of course you would. The UN have NEVER defined the initials 'WMD' to be fully functional nuclear weapons regardless of 'sheeples' on the Internet said and how many of them there are. If you cannot find the UN sources for that definition, then indeed you would approve of state control media. You need 'Big Brother' to tell you what to think, what to do, and how to do it.

Chinese kill 6 million yearly and over 1 million a year through abortions because of 1 child policy ... the real joke is- to avoid being starved to death many Chinese run off to live on near welfare like status in the US. grr my tax dollars...

There's no one starving to death in China, but half of India's population eats less than in 1987.
All that money is going into the pockets of the corrupt Nehru-Gandhi that has ruled your country since independence.
What taxes? I'm sure you live with your parents.

This is not a popularity contest. If 'half the Internet' agrees the world is flat, may be you would go along? But of course you would. The UN have NEVER defined the initials 'WMD' to be fully functional nuclear weapons regardless of 'sheeples' on the Internet said and how many of them there are. If you cannot find the UN sources for that definition, then indeed you would approve of state control media. You need 'Big Brother' to tell you what to think, what to do, and how to do it.
Why must US to be 'Big Brother'?Soviet Union once to be,but China did not listen to finally.

This is funny...The Chinese, and now SG, boys approve of state control media but decry the supposedly Jewish control of US media. But who in his right mind would expect intellectual honesty and consistency from these gents...

There's no one starving to death in China, but half of India's population eats less than in 1987.
All that money is going into the pockets of the corrupt Nehru-Gandhi that has ruled your country since independence.
Lal Bahadur Shastri,A.B.Vajapayee.etc were not members of the Mrs.Indra Gandhi family!!:disagree:

so said shanaghi bob. no tip for you next I eat in china town..

Back
Top Bottom