What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

Be in denial all you want. Rahul Gandhi is your next master.

Thank you.

You are a soothsayer?

Hu is your leader?

---------- Post added at 08:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Jokes on you again. How many starving Indian would love to work at a restaurant to get something to eat.

UNICEF India: 48% of under-fives (2003 -2009*) suffering from: stunting (WHO), moderate & severe

Any links or is it Xinhui at work?

Are you sure it it WHO or is it Hu?

Southern Chinese are stunted!

I'm not the one in denial,you are!!Does your hate towards my country forbid you from gaining knowledge about our history or do you want to continue spewing BS 24*7 with the least bit of shame?
About your point regarding Rahul Gandhi,do you use your brain before you post crap or is this out of frustration?

I'm not the one in denial,you are!!Does your hate towards my country forbid you from gaining knowledge about our history or do you want to continue spewing BS 24*7 with the least bit of shame?
About your point regarding Rahul Gandhi,do you use your brain before you post crap or is this out of frustration?

No one cares enough to hate your country. Reality check doesn't equal hate.

They are just numbers.

Does indicate whether it is % or the sample of how many 1000s.

and what about the issue of Rahul Gandhi?

Are you a gypsy that you see into the future after a silver is crossed across your palm?

That much for your reality check!!!!

don't worry about this guy- he is typical Chinese here in the US. they see master slave roles everywhere as it is indoctrinated to them at birth. That's why its a know fact- they rarely vote/ participate in the democratic process in the US too and next zero when it comes to their parents.

don't worry about this guy- he is typical Chinese here in the US. they see master slave roles everywhere as it is indoctrinated to them at birth. That's why its a know fact- they rarely vote/ participate in the democratic process in the US too and next zero when it comes to their parents.

But they are good cooks!

That is their forte.

And many things they cook ;)

This is not a popularity contest. If 'half the Internet' agrees the world is flat, may be you would go along? But of course you would. The UN have NEVER defined the initials 'WMD' to be fully functional nuclear weapons regardless of 'sheeples' on the Internet said and how many of them there are. If you cannot find the UN sources for that definition, then indeed you would approve of state control media. You need 'Big Brother' to tell you what to think, what to do, and how to do it.

Sure thing Gbits u go live the dream, find those WMD's :rofl:

This is funny...The Chinese, and now SG, boys approve of state control media but decry the supposedly Jewish control of US media. But who in his right mind would expect intellectual honesty and consistency from these gents...

So now that you got my answer please let me know your thoughts on how does having a free media benefit China especially in its current state today? The masses please and not specific groups as we are Chinese and the "dumb" masses are our concern of course.

Tip pity Tap Tip pity Tap Tip pity Tip pity Tip pity Tap :azn:

Back
Top Bottom