What's new

China takes rights activists into custody

No the 9/11 incident was caused by CIA trinaed Al Qaedas.

Any proof?

CJA trained them against the Soviets.

Surely, they would not have trained them to bomb the US.

Those who were in Afghanistan were Mujahideens.

ISI trained them. Check Brig Yousaf's book 'The Bear Trap'.

Any proof?

CJA trained them against the Soviets.

Surely, they would not have trained them to bomb the US.

Those who were in Afghanistan were Mujahideens.

ISI trained them. Check Brig Yousaf's book 'The Bear Trap'.

Yeah Osama Bin Laden was CIA trained and he orchestrated the Al Qaeda attack on 9/11.

Yeah Osama Bin Laden was CIA trained and he orchestrated the Al Qaeda attack on 9/11.

Obama was never trained by the CIA.

In fact, he escaped the US in Sudan!

Maybe you should read 'The Unholy War' by Cooley!

So sad, that there are those who just shoot their mouth for the sake of doing so and swallowing a fly!

Obama was never trained by the CIA.

In fact, he escaped the US in Sudan!

Maybe you should read 'The Unholy War' by Cooley!

So sad, that there are those who just shoot their mouth for the sake of doing so and swallowing a fly!

It was all over the American news. Everyone in America knows that Osama Bin Laden was trained by the CIA and was the one who caused the first WTC bombing in 1993 and later on 9/11.

I don't shoot my mouth for the sake of doing so and swallow fly like the weiwei vs weiwei incident on pages <14.

It takes courage to do the right thing.

Indians must protest and rebel against their murderous government. There is no other government in the WORLD that keeps food stored in silos, behind armed guards, for export while 50% of the population starves. There is no other government in the WORLD, now or present, that produces so much grain that extra ones rot, yet people still starve. This is deliberate and purposeful genocide.

As a member of the UNSC, it is China's moral duty to end genocide wherever it occurs. If a nation conducts genocide against its own people, it loses moral and legal authority, and must be overthrown. When will the Republic of India hide on Goa, and the People's Republic of India rule the mainland?

in my country a person working at Mcdonald's makes more money than the manager at most of china's manufacturing plants. they dont get straved to death and have labor camps too.

in my country a person working at Mcdonald's makes more money than the manager at most of china's manufacturing plants. they dont get straved to death and have labor camps too.

What a joke. :D

One Hong Kong Chinese person produces more output than 30 Indian people combined.

India, the country that starves 5.6 million children to death every year, while excess food rots in storage facilities.

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

JayAtl bro. Yeah we all know about that. It is too bad that is only a minor fraction of the total Indian population. Most of the Indian population is having a tough time living and some even struggle to put food in its bowl once a day. Childrens below working age has to go and work because the father cannot support its family is also a concern for us.

PayScale China - China Country Salary, Average Salaries

General / Operations Manager

CNY 550,292

At current exchange rates this is 84660 USD, more than 4 times the absolute value of a McDonalds worker, and in terms of PPP, its about 2:1 RMB:USD so in PPP terms, he is over 50 times richer than the McDonalds worker. How much do you make at McDonalds? :lol: It's OK, maybe 1 day you can be promoted to assistant vice manager and make enough to get off welfare.

What a joke. :D

One Hong Kong Chinese person produces more output than 30 Indian people combined.

India, the country that starves 5.6 million children to death every year, while excess food rots in storage facilities.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

my country - see moi flag. I know the brainwashing makes you chinese in hong kong blinded... notice also comparison made to china. not its step child..:D

my country - see moi flag. I know the brainwashing makes you chinese in hong kong blinded... notice also comparison made to china. not its step child..:D

Indians did not build America.

Indians built India. :P

PayScale China - China Country Salary, Average Salaries

General / Operations Manager

CNY 550,292

At current exchange rates this is 84660 USD, more than 4 times the absolute value of a McDonalds worker, and in terms of PPP, its about 2:1 RMB:USD so in PPP terms, he is over 50 times richer than the McDonald's worker. How much do you make at McDonald's? :lol: It's OK, maybe 1 day you can be promoted to assistant vice manager and make enough to get off welfare.

ahh special crystal working ya brain again this morning? notice manager - many diff levels ... average factory worker in china - who lives in labor camps and is quite often treated like prison camps makes less than 10 dollars a day. figure they have some managers above them , they make less 20 dollars a day and the manager above that guy makes 50 dollars a day . while McDonald's worker on average is paid 80 dollars PLUS medical benefit...so real terms they get paid 120 day.

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Indians did not build America.

Indians built India. :P

you having a 3 stooges moment? nvm..

This is funny...The Chinese, and now SG, boys approve of state control media but decry the supposedly Jewish control of US media. But who in his right mind would expect intellectual honesty and consistency from these gents...

Let me know when Asian people no longer has to fight for their dignity and all that negative stereotypes of Asians from Western media and then we can talk about equality and justice.:coffee:

It was all over the American news. Everyone in America knows that Osama Bin Laden was trained by the CIA and was the one who caused the first WTC bombing in 1993 and later on 9/11.

I don't shoot my mouth for the sake of doing so and swallow fly like the weiwei vs weiwei incident on pages <14.
You sure about that...???

Interviews with Osama bin Laden in 1996 by Robert Fisk@Everything2.com
"Personally neither I nor my brothers saw evidence of American help. When my mujahedin were victorious and the Russsians were driven out, differences started (between the guerilla movements) so I returned to road construction in Taif and Abha. I brrought back the equipment I had used to build tunnels and roads for the mujahedin in Afghanistan. Yes, I helped some of my comrades to come here to Sudan after the war."
Bin Laden was a 'somebody' to the muslims, but was a nobody as far as the US was concerned in Afghanistan. It was not as if the US entered Afghanistan and bin Laden was standing at the airport waiting for a representative from 'The Great Satan'.

You sure about that...???

Interviews with Osama bin Laden in 1996 by Robert Fisk@Everything2.com

Bin Laden was a 'somebody' to the muslims, but was a nobody as far as the US was concerned in Afghanistan. It was not as if the US entered Afghanistan and bin Laden was standing at the airport waiting for a representative from 'The Great Satan'.

He doesn't have to be a somebody then and it is not important whether he is important or not either. The important thing was he recieved support and training from the US and later became one of America's biggest nightmare. So US do have a history of getting involved with these insurgencies and getting themselves shot in the foot for it.

1986-1992: CIA and British Recruit and Train Militants Worldwide to Help Fight Afghan War

Richard Murphy, assistant secretary of state for Near East and South Asian relations during the Reagan administration, will later say, &#8220;We did spawn a monster in Afghanistan. Once the Soviets were gone [the people trained and/or funded by the US] were looking around for other targets, and Osama bin Laden has settled on the United States as the source of all evil. Irony? Irony is all over the place.&#8221; In the late 1980s, Pakistani Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto, feeling the mujaheddin network has grown too strong, tells President George H. W. Bush, &#8220;You are creating a Frankenstein.&#8221; However, the warning goes unheeded. By 1993, President Bhutto tells Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak that Peshawar is under de facto control of the mujaheddin, and unsuccessfully asks for military help in reasserting Pakistani control over the city. Thousands of mujaheddin fighters return to their home countries after the war is over and engage in multiple acts of violence. One Western diplomat notes these thousands would never have been trained or united without US help, and says, &#8220;The consequences for all of us are astronomical.&#8221;

Tim Osman (Ossman) has recently become better known as Osama Bin Ladin. &#8220;Tim Osman&#8221; was the name assigned to him by the CIA for his tour of the U.S. and U.S. military bases, in search of political support and armaments. [...] There is some evidence that Tim Osman &#8230; visited the White House. There is certainty that Tim Osman toured some U.S. military bases, even receiving special demonstrations of the latest equipment.

osama_alias.gif

zibig_ossman.gif

Osama bin Laden founds an international group known as al-Qaeda, which in Arabic means "the base." It is formed primarily of mujahideen, meaning holy warriors, and others fighting the Soviets in Afghanistan. The mujahideen were significantly financed, armed, and trained by the United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) during the Carter and Reagan administrations.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom