What's new

China Takes Aim at U.S. Naval Might

Tell you what. Just to satisfy your ego since you seems to be hinting at your edukashun, am going to say that 'officially' for this forum and for you, am a janitor. Never been to college. Satisfied?

Are you so desperate that you have to drag up stuff from the Korean War? Of course, a mind that consider a collision and loss of a pilot to be a 'forced' landing...:lol:

Yes, very much satisfied, so i don't have to waste my time replying to people who have no clue about what they are saying.

Yes, very much satisfied, so i don't have to waste my time replying to people who have no clue about what they are saying.
You have learned far more from me about these issues than I will ever learn anything from you. :lol:

What college did you go to? For someone with "extensive" experience of all matters in the United States, it's funny how much ignorant sewage spews out of your mouth in the form of poorly conjugated lines of illiterate text.

"In" the United States, sure. Outside, the poor janitor has no clue. Feel free to suck up to him.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

You have learned far more from me about these issues than I will ever learn anything from you. :lol:

The cost of ignorance, i can't help.

"In" the United States, sure. Outside, the poor janitor has no clue. Feel free to suck up to him.

---------- Post added at 04:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:55 AM ----------

The cost of ignorance, i can't help.

I take it that "Reading Comprehension 101" was not a class that was offered at the
"college" you "attended"

:lol:

You have a choice: US propaganda or Chinese propaganda.

Yes, but you said that there was no American propaganda machine. I was just worried that an intelligent man like you were not aware whether you were exposed to the propaganda by your own media:usflag:

lol @ gambit.
getting too emotional is our clueless vietnamese buddy.

the enire US economy is built on debt. the US bond market is in a massive bubble right now. when that pops, the US economy will crash like the 2008 financial crisis. this time it will be the government that feels the pain.
once the US economy crashes, their military budget will shrink like a dead monkeys pen*s.
US interest rates are at zero and they still cant get growth, they have to spend $1.5 trillion in deficits to get sub 2% growth.

and thats with interest rates at historic lows dues to the bond bubble. now imgine when that bubble pops and interest rates rise on the public debt, the interest payments alone will take up more than half of the fiscal revenues. thats default territory. then the fed will monetize the debt and inflate the debts away rapidly. thats when the american empire starts to crumble. all the financial wealth will be inflated away by trying to inflate the debts away.

the US military budget will be cut dramatically. when that happens, the fuel costs to operate those big military toys will get so expensive, they will abandon them. not to mention the cost of maintenance and cost of constantly upgrading to stay ahead.

US is in a very similar position it was to the USSR prior to its collapse.
the US has bought a alot more time because it has the reserve currency status, but that status will buy u only time for so long.
the US economy is in for a major collapse.

watch when the bond bubble pops and yields start to skyrocket.

Excellent post!

This is the issue that US fanboys simply do not understand.

Chinese vastly greater wealth into the future will turn it into a much stronger military power than the US.

Simply stated larger overall GDP = larger and more powerful military

It's simple economics, every $1 China spends, US has to spend $10. This is USSR like math.

To give you an example how bad, the US pays $200,000 per year for a code monkey if he / she has a secret clearance and can pass a lifestyle polygraph. That's $200,000 for a $6,000 job in China.

Seeking IT Professionals with Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly

how much do you think 500 dollar P en ta g on hammers and 4000 dollar coffee machines contribute to the defense budget? how much does corruption eat away that no one knows about due to the media bla ck ou t?

lol @ gambit.
getting too emotional is our clueless vietnamese buddy.
What is funny is the usual emotional response from you Chinese boys whenever any of the J-20's claim come under examination.

the enire US economy is built on debt. the US bond market is in a massive bubble right now. when that pops, the US economy will crash like the 2008 financial crisis. this time it will be the government that feels the pain.
once the US economy crashes, their military budget will shrink like a dead monkeys pen*s.
You mean the same market that China continues to use to prop up a rigged economy fueled by currency manipulations...???

China Returns To US Treasury Mkt With Record Breaking Purchase For Year - Forbes
China bought more U.S. Treasury bonds in September than it has in more than a year. According to U.S. Treasury data released this week, China bought $11.3 billion in U.S. government debt, its highest monthly purchase since March 2010.

China’s total Treasury bond holdings are $1.15 trillion, according to the U.S. Treasury.

Problems in the eurozone led China back to Uncle Sam after a cooling down period this summer.
Looky here, capitalism is relatively new to you right now. Yourself? You probably just learned how to balance something call a 'check book' so stop talking about the US bond market 'bubble' as if you know what you are talking about...

THE MYTH OF THE GREAT BOND “BUBBLE” | PRAGMATIC CAPITALISM
...it is not accurate to describe the U.S. government bond market as even remotely comparable to the “bubble” occurrences we have seen in other asset classes throughout history. Even at its worst “valuations” the U.S. government bond market has performed relatively well when compared to the well known “bubbles” of history.

And just in case yourself who is another conscript reject, who that without the American invention called 'the Internet' would not know what a 'woman' look like since there are no women in his village, begins to talk about US debt...

us_inter_invest_2010.gif

News Release: U.S. Net International Investment Position at Yearend 2010
U.S.-owned assets abroad increased $1,828.3 billion to $20,315.4 billion.

Basically it mean that for every dollar we owe, there is somewhere between 85-90 cents due to US by international assets. May be some of that assets we own is in China?

how much do you think 500 dollar P en ta g on hammers and 4000 dollar coffee machines contribute to the defense budget? how much does corruption eat away that no one knows about due to the media bla ck ou t?
All government contracts for items that often are not available in the civilian world carries risks of corruption. You might want to check China's version of 'the Pentagon' and see for yourself.

What...??? You mean there are Party directed blackouts over this? :lol:

Gambit, it is clear that you have little idea of what an asset bubble actually is. They claim that China has a housing bubble, for instance, and also claim that US T-bonds are NOT a bubble. Bubbles have little to do with high prices, only asset mispricing combined with overleveraging. The asset needs not appreciate significantly to become a bubble, if their underlying true value drops out from underneath the prices. This is analogous to the behavior of currency values in hyperinflation.

It's simple economics, every $1 China spends, US has to spend $10. This is USSR like math.

To give you an example how bad, the US pays $200,000 per year for a code monkey if he / she has a secret clearance and can pass a lifestyle polygraph. That's $200,000 for a $6,000 job in China.

Seeking IT Professionals with Active TS/SCI Full Lifestyle Poly
You get what you pay for. May be that is why we see news item like these...

eetimes_150811_fakes_rayner.jpg

$6,000 annual salary would certainly compel many to resort to intellectual theft, you think may be?

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

Gambit, it is clear that you have little idea of what an asset bubble actually is. They claim that China has a housing bubble, for instance, and also claim that US T-bonds are NOT a bubble. Bubbles have little to do with high prices, only asset mispricing combined with overleveraging. The asset needs not appreciate significantly to become a bubble, if their underlying true value drops out from underneath the prices. This is analogous to the behavior of currency values in hyperinflation.
And it is clear that you did not read that article, right?

Back
Top Bottom