What's new

China Takes Aim at U.S. Naval Might

The US got some "experience" in the first Gulf War. It hasn't fought a peer level adversary since Vietnam. That generation is long retired.
And what combat experience has China gained since Desert Storm besides supposedly publishing a report the ended up with eggs on the PLA's leadership's faces?

Notice how the article says Chinese subs are quieter.
But still quite detectable by US.

:lol: You got that right...The ONLY way you -- as this hypothetical general -- will be able to defeat a US aircraft carrier battle group is if the whole fleet is sitting still.

---------- Post added at 04:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

Neither one of you dared to address the experience issue. Can it be that because neither one of you ever done time in uniform to know how valuable experience and institutional memory can be?

I have not done time in Uniform, but then i have done time in the civilian world, in USA, and i can safely say that it is very much flawed. Maybe you were too blinded by your uniform jingoism that you failed to notice the cracks that are very much present in USA today, as they were present in, say, Soviet Union years ago.

My point was to say, that people like you who believe the American propaganda machine, will never realize the real developments taking place in the world.

In 2001 China forced an American P3 to land and did what ever it wanted with impunity while the USA had to write two letters of apology in return. That was a good 10 years ago when their economy and military was no where near today's level.

Ignorance won't take you far, my friend. Perhaps, that's why i packed my bags and left USA.

I have not done time in Uniform, but then i have done time in the civilian world, in USA, and i can safely say that it is very much flawed. Maybe you were too blinded by your uniform jingoism that you failed to notice the cracks that are very much present in USA today, as they were present in, say, Soviet Union years ago.
Was America any less flawed? And please spare me about the 'cracks' that you are supposedly so perceptive about. I live and work here. You -- Not.

My point was to say, that people like you who believe the American propaganda machine, will never realize the real developments taking place in the world.
Unlike many, the US government does not have a 'propaganda machine'. Try looking at China.

In 2001 China forced an American P3 to land and did what ever it wanted with impunity while the USA had to write two letters of apology in return. That was a good 10 years ago when their economy and military was no where near today's level.
Forced? More like collision? Are you so desperate to suck up to the Chinese that you now are part of their propaganda machine?

Ignorance won't take you far, my friend. Perhaps, that's why i packed my bags and left USA.
Sheeeiiittt...Buddy...Spare me about how 'ignorant' are Americans. If I go to Pakistan right now, there is no telling how much ignorance I will find among you.

Was America any less flawed? And please spare me about the 'cracks' that you are supposedly so perceptive about. I live and work here. You -- Not.

Unlike many, the US government does not have a 'propaganda machine'. Try looking at China.

Forced? More like collision? Are you so desperate to suck up to the Chinese that you now are part of their propaganda machine?

Sheeeiiittt...Buddy...Spare me about how 'ignorant' are Americans. If I go to Pakistan right now, there is no telling how much ignorance I will find among you.

No where did i mention American Government.......in order to clarify for you.....i meant the American Media.

Yes the Chinese run propaganda and so do a whole lot of other nations, American Media does the job perfectly and so clandestinely, that US government doesn't need to create one. This is the part which you will have hard time comprehending. Because unlike you, i have spent some good time in Civilian life in Pakistan, US and UK. So no need to argue, as i can speak from all those angles.

...and about the plane...yes forced. It wasn't like the plane landed and Americans got their men and equipment back happily the next day.

just beating about the bush now eh?

No where did i mention American Government.......in order to clarify for you.....i meant the American Media.

Yes the Chinese run propaganda and so do a whole lot of other nations, American Media does the job perfectly and so clandestinely, that US government doesn't need to create one. This is the part which you will have hard time comprehending. Because unlike you, i have spent some good time in Civilian life in Pakistan, US and UK. So no need to argue, as i can speak from all those angles.
Ah...Yes...The typical loony conspiracy theory about the Zionist media. No need to venture into that mental cesspool.

...and about the plane...yes forced. It wasn't like the plane landed and Americans got their men and equipment back happily the next day.
Forced? You mean a much more agile Chinese fighter piloted by an undisciplined man collided with a lumbering multi-engined prop job? Yeah...That was 'forced' all right...:lol:

You do not believe in what, you do? You are pumped full of propaganda by your media and much of it comes straight from the Pentagon or other government institutions. It is very easy to see when you look at it from outside, believe me!

You do not believe in what, you do? You are pumped full of propaganda by your media and much of it comes straight from the Pentagon or other government institutions. It is very easy to see when you look at it from outside, believe me!
You have a choice: US propaganda or Chinese propaganda.

Ah...Yes...The typical loony conspiracy theory about the Zionist media. No need to venture into that mental cesspool.

Forced? You mean a much more agile Chinese fighter piloted by an undisciplined man collided with a lumbering multi-engined prop job? Yeah...That was 'forced' all right...:lol:

Again, I didn't mention Zionist anywhere. If i wanted to mean that, i would have written it explicitly. Like seriously, what college/school did you go to? Or did you not go at all? as your level of comprehension is so low.

For your last part,

Hey.....what happened with Richard Fecteau and John Downey ?

Again, I didn't mention Zionist anywhere. If i wanted to mean that, i would have written it explicitly. Like seriously, what college/school did you go to? Or did you not go at all? as your level of comprehension is so low.
Tell you what. Just to satisfy your ego since you seems to be hinting at your edukashun, am going to say that 'officially' for this forum and for you, am a janitor. Never been to college. Satisfied?

For your last part,

Are you so desperate that you have to drag up stuff from the Korean War? Of course, a mind that consider a collision and loss of a pilot to be a 'forced' landing...:lol:

For your last part,

What college did you go to? For someone with "extensive" experience of all matters in the United States, it's funny how much ignorant sewage spews out of your mouth in the form of poorly conjugated lines of illiterate text.

Back
Top Bottom