What's new

China Struggles To Build An F-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
how did this become a India vs China vs Pakistan thread ? lol

it always does. So I'm trying to put in some American perspective in there. And occationally, some Taiwanese.;)

Discussion is about Chinese 5th Gen fighter and its difficulties, so any more copying BS, those would be out for good. Can't digest anything good, then don't throw it out on the forum.

Hope the msg is clear.

how did this become a India vs China vs Pakistan thread ? lol

because some people cant keep their mouth shut. I didnt go thruough the whole thread, so i dont know who started it, but as usual, it must have started with some idiot throwing dirt around, and others members are too emotionally volatile so end up throwing it back.

In the end the thread is derailed, any outsider reading will think that the members here are a bunch of moronic fanboys, but the dirt-throwing members themselves will be satisfied, because each will feel they have one the d**k measuring contest.

the problem with most members here is that they let VERY small things, such as some troll's criticism, rattle them completely. It is time some people grew up and realised how to deal with situations like this.

weve already discussed this article, it is trash and biased, there is no evidence that the J-10 is not successful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom