What's new

China Struggles To Build An F-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you guys ever heard of the saying, "Cheating is right until you're punished?"

1) India has no potential to cheat. Western countries prefer Chinese engineers over Indians, in spite of the notorious theft records. There is an obvious difference in potency. Just look at the US/Canada immigration application vs success rate records of Indians and Chinese for the past 5 years...

2) ...Moreover, Indians can't even cheat right. Does the name Noshir Gowadia come to mind?

3) India is afraid of the penalties of cheating. I recall that China is still wrongfully manipulating its currency and wrongfully allowing proliferation. Is anyone doing anything about it? If it were India...

I would rather have a copied fourth gen aircraft in service since 2005, then to have an assembled fourth gen set for IOC after 2012.

What's copied is mine, what's bought is not.

Last edited:
lol ok Bhaijan samaj gaya :P Bhaijan app kyun Russia ki fikar kar rahe ho, wo apna kam kar rahe hai app apna kam karo, Le lo weapons China se par apne Bhai ko toh maat bulo :P Kudha na kare kabhi in weapon ka use ho, yeh ase hi pade rehe bekar mein lol

kon bhool gya bhai ko yaar:hitwall: hum log in ko istmal nhi kery gai bhai . same to you:smitten:

Have you guys ever heard of the saying, "Cheating is right until you're punished?"

1) India has no potential to cheat. Western countries prefer Chinese engineers over Indians, in spite of the notorious theft records. There is an obvious difference in potency. Just look at the US/Canada immigration application vs success rate records of Indians and Chinese for the past 5 years...

2) ...Moreover, Indians can't even cheat right. Does the name Noshir Gowadia come to mind?

3) India is afraid of the penalties of cheating. I recall that China is still wrongfully manipulating its currency and wrongfully allowing proliferation. Is anyone doing anything about it? If it were India...

I would rather have a copied fourth gen aircraft in service since 2005, then to have an assembled fourth gen set for IOC after 2012.

What's copied is mine, what's bought is not.

Thats right and true. Even to copy cell phones and high tech defence equipment, you need a very potent and scientific manpower and a good quality advanced industrial base to successfully copy those equipments.

India lacks all despite of having all the resources.

that's right, india has no right to copy anything because even if it was given the blueprints, its backwards industrial capabilities make the execution of those blueprints useless.

a simple example is, if a part has to be made to 1 millimeter precision, and india does not have the equipment to do so, then it does not matter if they were given the blueprints straight up, they will not be able to copy the equipment. the reason india is able to buy all the technology is because they lack the technology themselves to even analyze and copy the weapons sold to them.

that's right, india has no right to copy anything because even if it was given the blueprints, its backwards industrial capabilities make the execution of those blueprints useless.

a simple example is, if a part has to be made to 1 millimeter precision, and india does not have the equipment to do so, then it does not matter if they were given the blueprints straight up, they will not be able to copy the equipment. the reason india is able to buy all the technology is because they lack the technology themselves to even analyze and copy the weapons sold to them.

Chest thumping egoistic Indians high on patriotism don't see it. We have to magnify these things for them.

Copying technologies is a trait of ALL industrialists in the world regardless of country of origin. They can't survive economically without copying and learning from each others technologies. Even in the West leading Innovation and Science based companies have hundreds of copyright lawsuits filed against them for stealing/copying materials from others. Microsoft, IBM, Apple, etc. to name a few pay out millions in damages to other smaller companies on copyright infractions every year.

Despite of producing 100s of thousands of engineers every year, they can't even copy cell phones. Tragic? HELL YEAH!!

Yet Indians ignore all of that so conveniently to hide their shortcomings, they blame China. I mean com'on grow the hell up.

@firefighter. .india adapting the way of getting the required tech in TOT if unable to make domestically,not by stealing. .between our industrial base is not bad as in your opinion

@firefighter. .india adapting the way of getting the required tech in TOT if unable to make domestically,not by stealing. .between our industrial base is not bad as in your opinion

how is it not as bad as we think? it's worse? india is importing machine guns, which is 1920's technology. in terms of heavy industry india is still in the stone age, where heavy industry meant lifting a big rock.

stealing ?i think it's fair ,U.S spies stolen the parper of 093,our spies stolen the paper of B-2(thanks to that indian-american scientist...... ).what did indian spies get?russia's female agents

how is it not as bad as we think? it's worse? india is importing machine guns, which is 1920's technology. in terms of heavy industry india is still in the stone age, where heavy industry meant lifting a big rock.
Again, even we buy we only got tot,moreover india did't import any 1920s tech. .lol. . According heavy industry just google infra development in last few years,even we building 40kt AC lol. but i accept the fact that india decade behind china in infra. . but not bad

stealing ?i think it's fair ,U.S spies stolen the parper of 093,our spies stolen the paper of B-2(thanks to that indian-american scientist...... ).what did indian spies get?russia's female agents
ya man our next target chinese hotties

J-10 defeating the Su-27, wow what a joke lol Who did the testing, the communist government of China ? lol

No Bloody Indian, they have J10 and They tested that Plane for last 100 years and because of their spiritual power they say it is not even to SU27:hitwall::hitwall:

Chest thumping egoistic Indians high on patriotism don't see it. We have to magnify these things for them.

Copying technologies is a trait of ALL industrialists in the world regardless of country of origin. They can't survive economically without copying and learning from each others technologies. Even in the West leading Innovation and Science based companies have hundreds of copyright lawsuits filed against them for stealing/copying materials from others. Microsoft, IBM, Apple, etc. to name a few pay out millions in damages to other smaller companies on copyright infractions every year.

Despite of producing 100s of thousands of engineers every year, they can't even copy cell phones. Tragic? HELL YEAH!!

Yet Indians ignore all of that so conveniently to hide their shortcomings, they blame China. I mean com'on grow the hell up.

This one's quoted for posterity in the Dimwits Hall of Fame!

We should start a thread on the most stupidest meaningless posts ever!!

the article may or may not be true,but if it is then the chinese and pakistanis will feel the heat(as a matching response for mrca is not on cards) with pak-fa already making its first flight,iaf forming ASR for the AMCA...............can or cannot copy,india is well on ts way to produce next gen aircraft,engines,avionics.

One thing is for sure we indians are always pointing out how bad copying is and all that, but what these guys is 100% right. Even the all knowing americans copied from germans after world war two. I remember our IAF chief or someone saying the same thing. We should also start reverse engineering, before my indian bro's start jumping on me hear out my logic because it of no use sitting on high moral ground when all the neighbours are neck deep and reaping benefits.

how did this become a India vs China vs Pakistan thread ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom