What's new

China Struggles To Build An F-22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This seems to be one of most biased anti-China article there.

The J-10 has consistently defeated Su-27 in aerial combat exercises, and the WS-10A engine has been fitted to many J-10s from many pictures I have seen. The WS-10A is superior to AL-31 in terms of thrust weight ratio and lifetime service hours.

J-10 defeating the Su-27, wow what a joke lol Who did the testing, the communist government of China ? lol

Even to copy such high technology requires brain power. So by this logic, India lacks the skills and brain power to even copy technology.

No wonder Arjun and LCA are failures despite of having access to all sorts of tech from Russia, EU, Israel, and whatnot and 100s of millons of investments in some 30 year long projects.

Hard to swallow? Oh yeahhh....

You think i am here to favor India??:smokin:

honestly, i am not really big fan of India either!:oops:

wather copy or what ever we are so happy to join with china and go hell rule we love china and we will in future. make copy of f-22 b-2 b-52 pak-fa f-35 and refale we will buy it and we are happy to buy it.love you china

:lol::lol:

keep it up!:tup::P

I was expelled in geography in my 9th standard,when i was caught copying from another student..
Now the same thing should happen to china..
The UN school should consider china as guilty of illegal copying,internet hacking,Sale of tainted milk & poisonous toys and immediately expelled it from UNSC seat.
:taz::taz:

Mr general you are ought to buy pirated products...i swear it may prove fatal to u..:hang2: :D:D

its not a question of if. its a question of when

china with the enormous investments its making compared to russia is bound to eventually catch up and then out do the russians. its just a question of how soon will it happen.

considering the gap right now, we can safely assume that the chinese stealth fighter will not come out before the PAKFA goes into full scale production.

but maybe by the time the countries move towards development of a 6th gen plane, china will catch up

wather copy or what ever we are so happy to join with china and go hell rule we love china and we will in future. make copy of f-22 b-2 b-52 pak-fa f-35 and refale we will buy it and we are happy to buy it.love you china

Imran Bhai app China se itna pyaar karte ho, apne bhai ko bhul gaye kya ?????? :(

I was expelled in geography in my 9th standard,when i was caught copying from another student..
Now the same thing should happen to china..
The UN school should consider china as guilty of illegal copying,internet hacking,Sale of tainted milk & poisonous toys and immediately expelled it from UNSC seat.
:taz::taz:

Who have that Power to Expelled China from UN ?

Imran Bhai app China se itna pyaar karte ho, apne bhai ko bhul gaye kya ?????? :(

yaaaaaar abhi kya kery gai china hai hi aysa. ajj kal to insaan ke rishty per bhi poochty hai asli hai ya china ka ;):lol:

yaaaaaar abhi kya kery gai china hai hi aysa. ajj kal to insaan ke rishty per bhi poochty hai asli hai ya china ka ;):lol:

lol woh toh hai, par apne dil hi tod diya aaj :frown: aap China ko apke bhai se zayda pyaar karte hai, ab mere jeene ka kya fayda :cry:

Wait what kind of chinese hackers?
Chinese hackers working for military?
Why isn't this a big headline?
I mean if i was america.
I would be pissed.

lol woh toh hai, par apne dil hi tod diya aaj :frown: aap China ko apke bhai se zayda pyaar karte hai, ab mere jeene ka kya fayda :cry:
bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tu samajhta kiyoon nhi mery jaan:D busness or faimly main manage kerna parta hai samajh le :P acha sun wo russia ne jo flood laga rakha hai india ko waipons ka us ka koi tor to kerna hai na bhai:frown:

bhaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii tu samajhta kiyoon nhi mery jaan:D busness or faimly main manage kerna parta hai samajh le :P acha sun wo russia ne jo flood laga rakha hai india ko waipons ka us ka koi tor to kerna hai na bhai:frown:

lol ok Bhaijan samaj gaya :P Bhaijan app kyun Russia ki fikar kar rahe ho, wo apna kam kar rahe hai app apna kam karo, Le lo weapons China se par apne Bhai ko toh maat bulo :P Kudha na kare kabhi in weapon ka use ho, yeh ase hi pade rehe bekar mein lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom