What's new

China should 'reconsider' who owns Okinawa: state media

Biggest difference between usa and china,this is the true power of usa.How it maintains its hegemony without letting a situation arise where a grand coalition to contain it would be formed against it.How it always managed to keep the 'good guy' image ,look at china..its already the 'bad guy' to most of its neighbours.
This is the same policy britain used to first contain france and then germany to maintain its supremacy in europe.Usa first used it on ussr and will now use it on china.China if it was smart would have been very soft,polite and generous..portraying a good guy image..while slowly building itself up as a first among equals type leader of asia and would seek to contain usa influence by slowly gaining influence over russia,japan,india,korea....most of the global/economic players in its neighbourhood.
But no....the foolish middle kingdom mentality will make it very easy for usa to deal with it by containing it with a group of states.Sun tzu would be disappointed.

Because they miss out on that back in the 19th century when everybody made them their you know hahahahhaha:omghaha:

Hahahablahblahblah how about telling your crazy people to give up "taking back" Sabah. :coffee:
Also tell India to give back Goa to Portugal, since the excuse of "invading" Goa is according to the Indian old map.

before that please check your spelling and try to reply again :police:

Daheck? Playing with words? How dare thee.
May I ask you to check your every single posts and put some","s on them too.

Hahahablahblahblah how about telling your crazy people to give up "taking back" Sabah. :coffee:
Also tell India to give back Goa to Portugal, since the excuse of "invading" Goa is according to the Indian old map.

Daheck? Playing with words?
May I ask you to check your every single posts and put some","s on them too.

Sir its my Muslim brothers own project we follow International law so we past our claims to the UN unlike china how has the nerved of building on even on rocks to boost its claims.

Sir its my Muslim brothers own project we follow International law so we past our claims to the UN unlike china how has the nerved of building on even on rocks to boost its claims.

Hello my friend based on the information I have searched before, the Philippines does claim that there is a dispute over sovereignty in Sabah, your government is also a bad boy like your lovely neighbor China :coffee:

Unfortunately Italy isn't an official successor of the Roma Empire.
Please know the difference.

It's called an example, hell England might as well just lay claim to every single freaking island it has EVER sailed by in it's history. Same logic.

It's called an example, hell England might as well just lay claim to every single freaking island it has EVER sailed by in it's history. Same logic.

That wasn't even a good example my friend.
If those islands were not officially given up by Sir.England, why can't he keep them all.

Hello my friend based on the information I have searched before, the Philippines does claim that there is a dispute over sovereignty in Sabah, your government is also a bad boy like your lovely neighbor China :coffee:

Whatever dude i thin you need to do your research on the issue :police:

...really? :what:

Ryukyu kingdom(Okinawa)'s status is quite similar with Vietnam in history. It just lose its independence in 1870's due to Japanese invasion. Hundreds of thousands of local people there were forced to kill themselves by Japanese soldiers when WWII was approaching the end,

Biggest difference between usa and china,this is the true power of usa.How it maintains its hegemony without letting a situation arise where a grand coalition to contain it would be formed against it.How it always managed to keep the 'good guy' image ,look at china..its already the 'bad guy' to most of its neighbours.
This is the same policy britain used to first contain france and then germany to maintain its supremacy in europe.Usa first used it on ussr and will now use it on china.China if it was smart would have been very soft,polite and generous..portraying a good guy image..while slowly building itself up as a first among equals type leader of asia and would seek to contain usa influence by slowly gaining influence over russia,japan,india,korea....most of the global/economic players in its neighbourhood.
But no....the foolish middle kingdom mentality will make it very easy for usa to deal with it by containing it with a group of states.Sun tzu would be disappointed.

Don't be that childish. "good guy" image only depends on power. Who is stronger will get a better "image". Face the reality boy.
Believe me, when US pull out from Asia, China would get a far better image than that in present days.

China think that because they have more thin cans flying and floating they are match to our air power and seamanship. :lol:

If they are looking for war, they are going the right way about it.

China think that because they have more thin cans flying and floating they are match to our air power and seamanship. :lol:

If they are looking for war, they are going the right way about it.

Look who is making the floating thin cans here. :coffee:

f2_tsunami_01.jpg

3-9.jpg

Japan%2Bbeached%2BF-2.jpg

Well against mother nature no force can stand its not china so what's your point oh by the way happy anniversary should i send you guys a lechon? :omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom