What's new

China Says US 'Pacific Pivot' Destabilizes Region

Boosting naval powers doesn't mean they'll get China off from bunch of Islands and the pacific region.

6 carrier battle groups would scare any nation. :azn:
HEHE,true.
But i don't think it also work for CHINA, coz today not WWII the HOT Conflicts between powerful countries must lead to future Nuclear War, how 6 carrier battle groups survive in nuclear attacks ?
Wars between U.S and China, or U.S and Russia must not like the Iraq War and Wars in Afghanistan, it will change human history so pls lets avoid it.

And i admit 6 carrier battle groups would scare other nations except several powerful countries,specially rest Four Permanent Members of U.N

it will change human history so pls lets avoid it.

Nobody buys it, but some Pakistanis and Bangladeshis.
While you wail on here (on the instructions of your superiors), PLAN is actively trying to pick a fight with everyone. Like claiming submerged rocks 1800 kilometers away from China.
Please......:rolleyes:

btw, US doesn't need to bring in nukes, so why do you think it will go nuclear? You anticipate a conventional defeat and then as a facesaving measure launch the nukes?

Hi, how do you lose some warships, when you go to war with China your closest Air/Naval Bases/Assets would also come under attack all your assets would be at stake and not to mention if someone gets mad and ICBMs to the continental N. America. Going against taliban/aq had bankrupt your country and you want to go to war against China that would economically take your country into economic stone age. It take weeks to destroy US economy you have gone against the largest Armed Force likes Chinese and Russians. Just by going to war into Chinese backyard doesn't keep your country and economy safe it is 4th year US economy is suffering remember that.

PS. China has equivalent of systems like tomahawks wouldn't they be heading somewhere or sleeping in barracks. Again poor strategy.
If I was in charge on who to admit to 'Think Tank', jr or sr, status, I would disqualify or decertify you based on the highlighted.

While you wail on here (on the instructions of your superiors),
btw, US doesn't need to bring in nukes, so why do you think it will go nuclear? You anticipate a conventional defeat and then as a facesaving measure launch the nukes?
Of course i never wanna going to a nuclear conflict, i just point out at least now it's the only effective defence for China to against 6x carrier battle groups. China has herself own way to defence chinese ppl's safety.
Relax! China won't fire unless attacked first. CHEERS~!

PLAN is actively trying to pick a fight with everyone. Like claiming submerged rocks 1800 kilometers away from China.
En... like Britain claiming sovereignty in Falkland islands, U.S owned Guam... i think there's no any problem for rocks or islands 1800 kilometers or much further away from the country.

Well that china illogical response to everything they can say what they want the facts are the facts that the only threat here is china and this return and strengthening is the result of their aggression against other countries, No one to blame but themselves.

En... like Britain claiming sovereignty in Falkland islands, U.S owned Guam... i think there's no any problem for rocks or islands 1800 kilometers or much further away from the country.

Really bad examples....

LOL how you suppose China to sanction the USA?? Force them all to eat rice?? LOL

you are clueless as usual!

what was the us treasury secretary visiting the new leaders of China for!?

US Treasury Secretary visits China - Xinhua | English.news.cn

china's military expansion destabilizes the region... the us pacific pivot is what helps maintain some level of stability.

us presence makes the situation worse

who needs americans military in its doorsteps other than traitors and proxy states

I'm just saying they should reallydo something. This is the lamest cold war. The soviets at least put on a show.

Well thats because its nothing close to a cold war yet. There is jockeying for influence, and the US has the large advantage there due to China's missteps, but that hardly defines a state of conflict.

you are clueless as usual!

what was the us treasury secretary visiting the new leaders of China for!?

US Treasury Secretary visits China - Xinhua | English.news.cn

us presence makes the situation worse

who needs americans military in its doorsteps other than traitors and proxy states

You define the rest of Asia as traitors and proxy states.

show me voices from the Kiwis, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand ... your adopted country as an indian is not as vocal as the vietnames, pinoys or the yanks about it

While you wail on here (on the instructions of your superiors),

Get out of here. We are writing to voice on our own volition.

PLAN is actively trying to pick a fight with everyone.

that is usa and becoming evident in japan, india ( your home country which you denounced)

Like claiming submerged rocks 1800 kilometers away from China.

still our territory no matter how far according to our histroy. the rocks submerged are marks of territorial claims

no need to beg. none of your business here.

no one wants nuke nor afraid of launching it

conventional warfare? let's have it and see who is saving face! are you applying for a us passport?

You define the rest of Asia as traitors and proxy states.

no "traitors" are those who are Chinese. They act against the core interest of the country

"proxies" are countries which react according to the movements of the american wand

Well thats because its nothing close to a cold war yet. There is jockeying for influence, and the US has the large advantage there due to China's missteps, but that hardly defines a state of conflict.

there is american mis step
we are on the right course

If I was in charge on who to admit to 'Think Tank', jr or sr, status, I would disqualify or decertify you based on the highlighted.

and I will move for your disqualification as "professionals" for unprofessional comments and conducts

show me voices from the Kiwis, Cambodia, Laos, Thailand ... your adopted country as an indian is not as vocal as the vietnames, pinoys or the yanks about it
Get out of here. We are writing to voice on our own volition.
that is usa and becoming evident in japan, india ( your home country which you denounced)
still our territory no matter how far according to our histroy. the rocks submerged are marks of territorial claims
no need to beg. none of your business here.
no one wants nuke nor afraid of launching it
conventional warfare? let's have it and see who is saving face! are you applying for a us passport?

Proletariat reactionary logic....+ points for funny :omghaha:

Proletariat reactionary logic....:omghaha:

you know what Audio - I received a prompt from the "Notification" box, and I thought “it must be mr ”never-give-up“ - Audio and bingo!

you know what Audio - I received a prompt from the "Notification" box, and I thought “it must be mr ”never-give-up“ - Audio and bingo!

In this case you quoted me, if it was such a bother you could have skipped it. Unless you are also Cnleio whom i quoted first in this thread. ;)

Hundreds of DF-21D ASBM and CJ-10 cruise missiles are enough to sink America's precious warships.

That sounds expensive.

I recommend sticking with the Chinese SDB II instead.

Imagine 100 J-31s launching 800 of these at a carrier.:lol:

JF-17+Thunder+FC-1+J-10+FC-20+J-31+J-20+J-11Cvbsgh+ii+Small+Diameter+Bomb+%2528SDB%2529+ichi  na+paf+exportpound%25C2%25A0kg%2529+precision-guided+glide+bombplaaf+%25282%2529.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom