What's new

China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says let’s call off trip

Just like you said, you want China to cooperate but have to give up their disputed land? How about Indian give up the dispute land so India and China can take your cooperation to the new height? I'm not mainland Chinese, I don't give a shit about them but reason for China to drop their claim of the dispute land is rediculious.
your posts tell a different story,you do a sh!t about about china.have you seen chinas claims with all its neighbours.9 dash line is the most funniest claim.:D

You should try invading first, then get ready to taste radioactive fried rice

China not a invade their land, they will retake the land you claim it belong to them. You used the wrong choice of word.

your posts tell a different story,you do a sh!t about about china.have you seen chinas claims with all its neighbours.9 dash line is the most funniest claim.:D

I never said China right for claiming territory but they as any nation have the right to claim any land.

China not a invade their land, they will retake the land you claim it belong to them. You used the wrong choice of word.
That land never belonged to you. You are just becoming greedy, Buddha said greediness is sign of weak person

China wouldn't fought a war with India in 1962 during the time China need more ally but China fought a war because they wouldn't cede any territory to anyone.

tough talk like India did in 1962? and look what happen?
Lot of water passed since that.In the next 2 encounters it was chinese who ran. nathu la Jelep la skirmishes.

That land never belonged to you. You are just becoming greedy, Buddha said greediness is sign of weak person

You said China greedy for claiming the land, what about India? You also claiming the land, shouldn't you check in the mirror before you point your finger at the other?

You said China greedy for claiming the land, what about India? You also claiming the land, shouldn't you check in the mirror before you point your finger at the other?
We dont claim any land from you. You keep claiming land from japan, vietnam, philippines, india etc etc. Very bad

We dont claim any land from you. You keep claiming land from japan, vietnam, philippines, india etc etc. Very bad

So every nation claiming land, what make any of the nations you mention not greedy and bad?

I never said China right for claiming territory but they as any nation have the right to claim any land.
You should start using a better translator,you are contradicting yourself.

You should start using a better translator,you are contradicting yourself.

Let me make it clear for you, I didn't say China in the right to claim any land or is any nation on this planet, this planet don't belong to anyone. You think your right to the land so does China have the right to claim the land as their.

fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif
fight.gif

Good job china, now throw these smelly stupid out, that's the way to deal with such peoples :china:
Now posting for the sake of posting with out thinking.
Chinese will feel bad calling them Smelly and studpid,,,even though AP is not with them,they claim AP and you calling them smelly is equal to calling chinese smelly.:D....see your stupidity.

Let me make it clear for you, I didn't say China in the right to claim any land or is any nation on this planet, this planet don't belong to anyone. You think your right to the land so does China have the right to claim the land as their.
Ok the land belongs to the people there ,and they want to be with India and they dont want to do anything with china.
what if tomorrow someone comes and claims beijing,its the peoples wish which matters.

This planet belong to humans, but you want to destroy it by causing nuclear war

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom