What's new

China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says let’s call off trip

He means the Chola incident. Although neutral sources are scarce and I don't believe the casualty numbers.

Chola incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indo-Tibet-China Conflict - Dinesh Lal - Google Books

India and China had another flare up in 1987, but it was India who led efforts to cool things down with Rajib Ghandi visiting Beijing.

The Chinese incursions in Ladakh are very likely instigated by the United States to divert attention away from the nuclear destruction of Washington, New York and RAW and toward a conventional conflict with China. But after the nuclear destruction of Washington, New York and RAW, India will require the United States to use its nuclear-armed ICBMs to destroy Beijing and Shanghai -- if the Chinese are still in Ladakh -- or have two more of its own cities destroyed by India's nuclear warheads already emplaced in them. After the nuclear destruction of Washington, New York and RAW, India will test high yield thermonuclear warheads and so will also have its own warheads and missiles capable of destroying any and all Chinese cities, though it will not be necessary to destroy any Chinese cities if China stops supporting the United States, stops letting the U.S. use China's population as manufacturing slaves and stops buying U.S. government bonds or maintain any relations with the U.S. while India is engaged in the coast-to-coast destruction of the United States. The solution to all of India's military and economic problems starts with the simultaneous nuclear destruction of Washington, New York and RAW with the nuclear warheads India already has; since the warheads emplaced in Washington, New York and other U.S. cities do not have to be carried by missiles, their weights are not limited by the carrying capacity of missiles and their design yields are high -- several hundreds of kilotons or more -- but even if a twenty kiloton warhead in each city is exploded with a warning that additional U.S. cities will be similarly destroyed if there is any retaliation, it will assure India's victory.

I am in Indian military,yup I get a lot of bananas along with lots of good food to eat,unlike poor chinese military which eats anything thay see moving(dumbos eats snakes and dogs:rolleyes:)and if chinese get a hold of it:D

China spends some 140 billion on military.

Current Chinese military, even to border areas, where conditions are hard, Chinese troops gets quality food, state of the art living quarters, fast internet, great training facilities, entertainment systems, and all kinds of goodies. Of course if we are to talk about actual front line combat troops stationed around Nanjing, Beijing, and such, it's another world than India, rather than just a lot better.

Indian military by comparison, low wages compare to our soldiers, worse equipments, just look at your uniform, worse living condition and foods, and worse education and training facilities.

Modern military is all about the cash, you don't got it? You won't have better conditions. These things are all out in the open, so if you want to verify, easily done.

Fucker, I told you to come to Neuilly and I gave you two hours and you didn't bother, go sell kebabs ****.

I told this pussy to come to Neuilly and he got to scared to do so and changed the venue to some park in Paris. He's a pussy and shat himself because he knows there are loads of Tamils in Neuilly and he shat himself. In French we call that sallope.
Hahah Official pussy on PDF, go clean toilets!

You shat yourself ****? LOL, why would I be scared of you? I'm a Neuilly Tamil, I've got an entire team backing me 24/7. Your some pussy that's to scared to fight me. Seriously, come to Neuilly.
First of all you speak french like a pussy, i am not even sure if you are in france, you are probably using a translater. You tamils are good for asking money from the french Gov, on the basis of refugee! You smell like a pussy even behind our screen, you know what let meet in Neuilly, and i will **** you there, with your toilet cleaner team. Even my dick is more powerfull then you, imeet pussy like you every day cleaning toilets in my Uni. When i ask you to bring your fucking gang with you to meet me, in parc you piss in your pant just like you did infront of sri lankan army when they were busy fucking your familly!

Current Chinese military, even to border areas, where conditions are hard, Chinese troops gets quality food, state of the art living quarters, fast internet, great training facilities, entertainment systems, and all kinds of goodies. Of course if we are to talk about actual front line combat troops stationed around Nanjing, Beijing, and such, it's another world than India, rather than just a lot better.

Indian military by comparison, low wages compare to our soldiers, worse equipments, just look at your uniform, worse living condition and foods, and worse education and training facilities.

Modern military is all about the cash, you don't got it? You won't have better conditions. These things are all out in the open, so if you want to verify, easily done.
Don' know about Indian Army but I think they are not in very bad condition comparing with us.
Just living condition is not victory of war depended on.

Don' know about Indian Army but I think they are not in very bad condition comparing with us.
Just living condition is not victory of war depended on.

it's pretty bad, I mean not bad as in run down, though some are, but bad as in not as supplied and as connected as our bases are. Not as nice, and not as good. Like our facilities can qualify as hotels, even on the border areas, but Indians can't.

I done research, Indian sources are english, so easy to find, but Chinese sources are Chinese and I speak Chinese.

a lot of our increase in funding goes towards increase wage, better living conditions.

Living condition and wage are key to victory, without writing too much, but there are reasons why Nuclear subs offer the best food in the army.

it's pretty bad, I mean not bad as in run down, though some are, but bad as in not as supplied and as connected as our bases are. Not as nice, and not as good. Like our facilities can qualify as hotels, even on the border areas, but Indians can't.

I done research, Indian sources are english, so easy to find, but Chinese sources are Chinese and I speak Chinese.

a lot of our increase in funding goes towards increase wage, better living conditions.

Living condition and wage are key to victory, without writing too much, but there are reasons why Nuclear subs offer the best food in the army.
Have nuclear subs won any war in reality?

And better hardware does not mean better living condition.

Have nuclear subs won any war in reality?

And better hardware does not mean better living condition.

Does better food, bed, sanitation, entertainment, better buildings, training facilities, and wages to go with other benefits mean better living conditions?

As to have nuclear subs won any wars, do you even know what nuclear subs are suppose to do? Ballistic missile subs have just one purpose, second strike. Do you know what second strike means? End of the world.

Let me ask you, if I treat you like crap would you be as effective if you were treated with respect and good living conditions? Morale in war is very important, it directly affects the mind sets of men, and their ability to think and to operate.

There are reasons, for all the soldiers Africa has, they have no army.

Does better food, bed, sanitation, entertainment, better buildings, training facilities, and wages to go with other benefits mean better living conditions?

As to have nuclear subs won any wars, do you even know what nuclear subs are suppose to do? Ballistic missile subs have just one purpose, second strike. Do you know what second strike means? End of the world.

Let me ask you, if I treat you like crap would you be as effective if you were treated with respect and good living conditions? Morale in war is very important, it directly affects the mind sets of men, and their ability to think and to operate.

I will agree that china treats it army very well,that's why the army kills so many of its own citizens unnecessarily,poor bonded labour country,hahaha

140 billion is outside estimate,and there is no real figure for Indian army or any other army for that matter.China has never been truly in a war,only skirmishes.Can't really say what capability chinese army has,but if vietnam can stand against it,we can too.China has border disputes with all neighbouring country.And their claim on entire south china sea is just ridiculous.All surrounding countries are angry with china's attitude.I am pretty sure we can beat china now.

As if morale comes out of money according your logic.
I just know one fact that it was always the poor armies won battles between countries with equivalent strength.

I will agree that china treats it army very well,that's why the army kills so many of its own citizens unnecessarily,poor bonded labour country,hahaha

yea, one time that happened, even American troops has shot people before. You really want to compare labor practices? Cause according to every source India is the land of the slave. I mean every source.

140 billion is outside estimate,and there is no real figure for Indian army or any other army for that matter.China has never been truly in a war,only skirmishes.Can't really say what capability chinese army has,but if vietnam can stand against it,we can too.China has border disputes with all neighbouring country.And their claim on entire south china sea is just ridiculous.All surrounding countries are angry with china's attitude.I am pretty sure we can beat china now.

Yea right, India also has border disputes with all neighbors, except Pakistan also has nukes. I have researched Indian land capabilities, it's miserable, you guys still use old trucks to carry troops, and WW2 machine guns for certain troops, tanks older than my grandfather, and no money, no training facilities, and you can go to war? You are in the army, tell us your equipments, so we can have a laugh.

Vietnam was an isolated incident, that happened for a reason, America also lost, can India beat America? America is also coming out of a long war, can India go toe to toe with America?

You also don't have roads or rails, so your reinforcements can't get there in time and your troops will run out of ammo.

No food, no ammo, no people, that's not exactly a great way to win a war.

As if morale comes out of money according your logic.
I just know one fact that it was always the poor armies won battles between countries with equivalent strength.

Morale doesn't come out of money, but if you ever served, then you know how miserable it is compared to civilian life, and what it can do to a person's mind set. I know a couple of guys that have served, in Canada, US, and China, and strangely one that served in Australia.

China may have "won" Korea, but we lost 6 times more men, that's fine cause we were poor then.

Today we are not, no excuse to not keep our troops in tip top shape.

We all hear how Americans "lose" wars, but they inflect destruction and death that makes African dictators seem unsure on how they felt about political opposition. That's only a "defeat," by their high standards. Gulf war was considered a victory by them, but to most other countries that would be the victory of the century.

Unless you think Chinese lives are worth less than American ones, then we have no business losing more men than they do and consider the conflict a victory.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom