What's new

China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says let’s call off trip

yea, one time that happened, even American troops has shot people before. You really want to compare labor practices? Cause according to every source India is the land of the slave. I mean every source.

Yea right, India also has border disputes with all neighbors, except Pakistan also has nukes. I have researched Indian land capabilities, it's miserable, you guys still use old trucks to carry troops, and WW2 machine guns for certain troops, tanks older than my grandfather, and no money, no training facilities, and you can go to war? You are in the army, tell us your equipments, so we can have a laugh.

Vietnam was an isolated incident, that happened for a reason, America also lost, can India beat America? America is also coming out of a long war, can India go toe to toe with America?

You also don't have roads or rails, so your reinforcements can't get there in time and your troops will run out of ammo.

No food, no ammo, no people, that's not exactly a great way to win a war.

Morale doesn't come out of money, but if you ever served, then you know how miserable it is compared to civilian life, and what it can do to a person's mind set. I know a couple of guys that have served, in Canada, US, and China, and strangely one that served in Australia.

China may have "won" Korea, but we lost 6 times more men, that's fine cause we were poor then.

Today we are not, no excuse to not keep our troops in tip top shape.

We all hear how Americans "lose" wars, but they inflect destruction and death that makes African dictators seem unsure on how they felt about political opposition. That's only a "defeat," by their high standards. Gulf war was considered a victory by them, but to most other countries that would be the victory of the century.

Unless you think Chinese lives are worth less than American ones, then we have no business losing more men than they do and consider the conflict a victory.
I don't think america sent tanks after its citizens.
Yes our equipment is old that's why we are making so many new purchases.And its not that old at most 25 years old.
India may be the land of slave but still its not unpaid,and certainly not endorsed or enforced by our army or government unlike yours.
We don't have rail or roads?Old trucks?WW2 guns?Ancient tanks?No facilities nothing?Thank you.That's what we want you to think.Seriously you believe what the dumb media says.Haha.Let me tell you,that as of now our army is the fourth largest spender,and don't tell me about stupid estimated stats.
India has border dispute only with china.Regarding pakistan the decision by UN was given in 1948 that pakistan must move everything that is pakistani out of the J&K and India moves most of it forces out but still keeps enough to maintain law and order and then conduct referendum along with UN observers.Now silly pakistan did not follow the rules so its not our problem.

I don't think america sent tanks after its citizens.
Yes our equipment is old that's why we are making so many new purchases.And its not that old at most 25 years old.
India may be the land of slave but still its not unpaid,and certainly not endorsed or enforced by our army or government unlike yours.
We don't have rail or roads?Old trucks?WW2 guns?Ancient tanks?No facilities nothing?Thank you.That's what we want you to think.Seriously you believe what the dumb media says.Haha.Let me tell you,that as of now our army is the fourth largest spender,and don't tell me about stupid estimated stats.
India has border dispute only with china.Regarding pakistan the decision by UN was given in 1948 that pakistan must move everything that is pakistani out of the J&K and India moves most of it forces out but still keeps enough to maintain law and order and then conduct referendum along with UN observers.Now silly pakistan did not follow the rules so its not our problem.

you don't think, you don't know. Don't present your opinion to be facts.You don't know jack about America.

Our government has brought more people out of poverty today than India, and it would take India another 20 years to reach China today, if you play your cards right. This isn't disputed, I mean not by rational men, but here you are.

Your new purchase are for AF and Navy, not for land forces. New Indian tank not ready, new gun not ready, new uniform not sure it's in the works, no new facilities, no new combat vehicles, no new anything.

Your infrastructure sucks, it's not a secret, everybody knows. But then your delusions are for all to see.

I won't go into more details, everything I said can be backed up with facts, and I will in the next one if you wish, but yours can't be backed up by no more than your fantasies, and in today's world your fantasies mean less than crap.

you don't think, you don't know. Don't present your opinion to be facts.You don't know jack about America.

Our government has brought more people out of poverty today than India, and it would take India another 20 years to reach China today, if you play your cards right. This isn't disputed, I mean not by rational men, but here you are.

Your new purchase are for AF and Navy, not for land forces. New Indian tank not ready, new gun not ready, new uniform not sure it's in the works, no new facilities, no new combat vehicles, no new anything.

Your infrastructure sucks, it's not a secret, everybody knows. But then your delusions are for all to see.

I won't go into more details, everything I said can be backed up with facts, and I will in the next one if you wish, but yours can't be backed up by no more than your fantasies, and in today's world your fantasies mean less than crap.
Yeah okay it will take 20 years for us to take people out of poverty but then you do realize that our policies liberalized a lot late than you?If India had become market friendly at the same time than situation would not be much different.By the way chinese are not completely out of poverty infact no country is even USA has a million homeless beggars roaming in its lands.
Show me if america sent entire regiments,tanks,etc.against its citizens like china did.Or are you into conspiracy theories?
Purchases are for army as well...though mostly we are investing in indigenous production that's why not much is told about it.We started late in building things and too many things have been given to just one organisation drdo that's why there is delay.But tank is ready and guns are already being manufactured enmasse.Only jet is not ready.That the airforce will see.
I don't need your certificate for our infrastructure,if you have a opinion,based on reading media reports,fine.Keep it to yourself,or Shout it loud it does not concern me or our army.

Best to call off the trip, nothing to gain nothing to lose.

Yeah okay it will take 20 years for us to take people out of poverty but then you do realize that our policies liberalized a lot late than you?If India had become market friendly at the same time than situation would not be much different.By the way chinese are not completely out of poverty infact no country is even USA has a million homeless beggars roaming in its lands.
Show me if america sent entire regiments,tanks,etc.against its citizens like china did.Or are you into conspiracy theories?
Purchases are for army as well...though mostly we are investing in indigenous production that's why not much is told about it.We started late in building things and too many things have been given to just one organisation drdo that's why there is delay.But tank is ready and guns are already being manufactured enmasse.Only jet is not ready.That the airforce will see.
I don't need your certificate for our infrastructure,if you have a opinion,based on reading media reports,fine.Keep it to yourself,or Shout it loud it does not concern me or our army.

You are a democracy, you guys keep trying to point this fact out. Western democracy is about progress, what was Indian democracy about?

Don't talk ifs, if this if that, what happened happened, that's all, being democratic didn't save you guys from decades of terrible management. So economy was not the only thing that failed.

And you don't feel shame that you liberalized later than China? A crazy, population killing, revolution starting country as you claimed? I also never said China was out of poverty.

Bonus army protests, check it out, as it turns out, reading makes one more knowledgeable, but I guess given the education level of the Indian army, not surprised. There's more btw of various degrees. Also America was also waterboarding Filipinos when they were their colonial masters, always makes me chuckle how much Philippines today so love their American masters.

The tank is not ready, this is a military forum, you can't read? Posts by other Indian members? As to guns, INSAS has, well I won't say failed, but not up to expectation, a new gun is now on the table, and that is not issued to general infantry yet. There's obviously more, for the most obvious, your uniform, did nobody give India the memo? Digital camo is here.

What I say matters little on India infrastructure, if it's not there it's not there. The creation of the mountain troops is the proof. China is still not at American level, but we are better than India and much better, because our border presence is negligible if taken into account the overall size of Chinese army.

This is key because America has overwhelming air power, so they can transport troops very fast, so they don't need to station it everywhere. China can sort of do it with infrastructure and somewhat limited air power, Y-20 and Z-20 will much improve this start 2017 or sooner.

India on the other hand, if you don't have troops every where, you don't have troops at all, hence the creation of mountain strike corp. The placement of troops directly shows the ability of transport abilities.

You are a democracy, you guys keep trying to point this fact out. Western democracy is about progress, what was Indian democracy about?

Don't talk ifs, if this if that, what happened happened, that's all, being democratic didn't save you guys from decades of terrible management. So economy was not the only thing that failed.

And you don't feel shame that you liberalized later than China? A crazy, population killing, revolution starting country as you claimed? I also never said China was out of poverty.

Bonus army protests, check it out, as it turns out, reading makes one more knowledgeable, but I guess given the education level of the Indian army, not surprised. There's more btw of various degrees. Also America was also waterboarding Filipinos when they were their colonial masters, always makes me chuckle how much Philippines today so love their American masters.

The tank is not ready, this is a military forum, you can't read? Posts by other Indian members? As to guns, INSAS has, well I won't say failed, but not up to expectation, a new gun is now on the table, and that is not issued to general infantry yet. There's obviously more, for the most obvious, your uniform, did nobody give India the memo? Digital camo is here.

What I say matters little on India infrastructure, if it's not there it's not there. The creation of the mountain troops is the proof. China is still not at American level, but we are better than India and much better, because our border presence is negligible if taken into account the overall size of Chinese army.

This is key because America has overwhelming air power, so they can transport troops very fast, so they don't need to station it everywhere. China can sort of do it with infrastructure and somewhat limited air power, Y-20 and Z-20 will much improve this start 2017 or sooner.

India on the other hand, if you don't have troops every where, you don't have troops at all, hence the creation of mountain strike corp. The placement of troops directly shows the ability of transport abilities.
Actually Indian democracy was being run like a dynasty.We admit that.Till that dynasty ruled no progress happened.After that dynasty (nehru gandhi) was being challenged and got removed from power even for a short period of time at once true progress started.
Why should I feel ashamed we liberalized later.It was a mistake not to,no doubt in that.But why must I feel ashamed on it.
So you are not population killing?What about your 'cultural' revolution?
India started things late,so it will take time to get along with china.And why are you bringing america in,there is no country in the world that can defeat america.Heck no one can reach america in the first place.Neither can america beat India in India.
The tank is ready and being produced mass production has not begun yet though,which tank are you talking about by the way?Arjun is ready.New Guns will come till then we have good guns.
There is a plan for uniform.But that will take a lot of time I will admit this.
We just pushed the ministry and it approved for the creation of about a hundred thousand mountain troops recently.We are latecomers though in most matters.:p:
Indian army also has numbers.We are actually second largest if that is the parameter you want to take.:devil:

Then it is decided; call off the delegation.

We don't need to visit those who try meddling with our personal matters.

The MEA under that loser Khurshid must be dragging its feet.

Sheesh! For everything suddenly, the D-day is looking like May 17.

Please don't allow Indians to enter China and ruin China. Indian behaviour is world renowned from rape to defecation to uncivilised behaviour.

Sorry but Indians will ruin our country.

No Indians in China.

Why China uses its national resources paying a lux travel trip for a hord of free-loading smellies with a questionable gang-rape tendency yet undoubtedly an insatiable appetite to take a dump everywhere in public after all?
Post reported. @Oscar @Emmie

Please don't allow Indians to enter China and ruin China. Indian behaviour is world renowned from rape to defecation to uncivilised behaviour.

Sorry but Indians will ruin our country.

No Indians in China.
Hey you forgot to mention your GDP,now go and buy a burger and feel proud about it,that you are able to afford it,but no one will listen to you or your kind,the last to bother will be your govt/ccp.enjoy the burger as long as it lasts.

Why China uses its national resources paying a lux travel trip for a hord of free-loading smellies with a questionable gang-rape tendency yet undoubtedly an insatiable appetite to take a dump everywhere in public after all?
Thats what happens when one closes the eyes and start smelling around with out realising that its pigs backend but imagining its something else.
Open your eyes and read,do you see exchange any where.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom