What's new

China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says let’s call off trip

I don't know other war between India and China but I saw Indian wave the white flag during 1962 war. Show me proof otherwise China did beat the shit out of India in 1962.

You think you can bluff China? You don't care to die so is the Chinese.

Just like Indian will use nuke to fight against China, China will retaliate with nukes against India.
That is what I say, we are ready to die, but wont give 1 inch to you. Prepare to loose your thousand year civilization for small piece of land. You want to become superpower? We will turn you into pokemon power

Wikipeadia everyone can edit the information. Those information not reliable.

You don't scare China in the fast or in the future.

You don't even intimidate Pakistan let alone China.
For the simple reason we dont intimidate anyone want to live in peace.
Do you see the benifits of cooperation between India and china.china has to think which is more benificial ,cooperating with neighbours or fighting over few rocks where no one lives.

That is what I say, we are ready to die, but wont give 1 inch to you. Prepare to loose your thousand year civilization for small piece of land. You want to become superpower? We will turn you into pokemon power

Stop make people laugh, you think India government willing to risk billions Indian life in a nuclear war with China, you can scare any small nation compare to your that don't possess nukes. You can't intimidate nuclear arm nations like China.

Stop make people laugh, you think India government willing to risk billions Indian life in a nuclear war with China, you can scare any small nation compare to your that don't possess nukes. You can't intimidate nuclear arm nations like China.
Ofcourse we are willing, we have jothing to loose. Question is are you willing to face MAD for a small piece of land, if yes then good for you, all your 30 years of hard work will go to drain and Zionist America will continue to remain superpower

Wikipeadia everyone can edit the information. Those information not reliable.
If you know on wikipedia when a source is unverified on that it shows that the Source is untrusted. But you don't see on this, go and check out and further more the Article is protected too.

For the simple reason we dont intimidate anyone want to live in peace.
Do you see the benifits of cooperation between India and china.china has to think which is more benificial ,cooperating with neighbours or fighting over few rocks where no one lives.

Just like you said, you want China to cooperate but have to give up their disputed land? How about Indian give up the dispute land so India and China can take your cooperation to the new height? I'm not mainland Chinese, I don't give a shit about them but reason for China to drop their claim of the dispute land is rediculious.

Same goes for china aswell.

India won't give an inch to China and expect China to give an inch to India, who the heck you think you are?

Same goes for china aswell.

I guarantee won't China won't use nuke to fight a war with India but they will retaliate against India if China get nuclear attack.

India won't give an inch to China and expect China to give an inch to India, who the heck you think you are?

I guarantee won't China won't use nuke to fight a war with India but they will retaliate against India if China get nuclear attack.
We are the people who taught you buddhism, and now you have turned into backstabbers, shame on you

Just like you said, you want China to cooperate but have to give up their disputed land? How about Indian give up the dispute land so India and China can take your cooperation to the new height? I'm not mainland Chinese, I don't give a shit about them but reason for China to drop their claim of the dispute land is rediculious.
There wont be any change on borders.Any peaceful solution will have to be worked without changing borders.Our new PM in making already said we wont give an inch of land.So the policy is clear.

China wouldn't fought a war with India in 1962 during the time China need more ally but China fought a war because they wouldn't cede any territory to anyone.

There wont be any change on borders.Any peaceful solution will have to be worked without changing borders.Our new PM in making already said we wont give an inch of land.So the policy is clear.

tough talk like India did in 1962? and look what happen?

India have no advantage when come to war against China, you can't twist China arm and force them to accept the status quote.

I hope those nukes are not "made in china". :D

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom