What's new

China says no to Arunachal youth in India delegation, minister says let’s call off trip

The largest religious group in Arunchal is Hinduism, they want nothing to do with foreign Chinese culture.

Even another war won't stop China from claiming South Tibet. Forget about China government will recognize South Tibet as part of India.

Any
You people have been saying that for quite some time now, we are still waiting.:lol:

China already fought a war with India over those land weren't they? They won't drop their claim over those land. You have over billions population so is China, You have nukes so is China, you have fighter jet so is China, China have whatever India have to fight a war with you people.

So cancel the whole delegation which not necessary for both countries.
Person from Arunachal without Indian nationality are welcome to its homeland.
If chinese want to play these silly games it will further make a dent in relations.

India have no advantage over China in a war against China.

Then why don't you fight a wat?

I don't care they fight India over South Tibet or not that their business but I can guarantee they won't drop their claim over South Tibet. South Tibet will forever be a flash point for war with China if China decide to fight you guy.

If we dont have any advantage over china then why wait.come

They already knocked the shit out of India in 1962, China not afraid to go to war with India.

You may not remember but actually the Chinese ran in urgency of shitting after knowing that India is bringing more troops.

There is a video on youtube showed 2 army division from India surrender to the Chinese in 1962. Other Indian waved the white flag, I saw no Indian army enforcement in the video to scare Chinese shitless.

We will nuke your country if you dare to cross border

Only India have nukes?

I don't care they fight India over South Tibet or not that their business but I can guarantee they won't drop their claim over South Tibet. South Tibet will forever be a flash point for war with China if China decide to fight you guy.

They already knocked the shit out of India in 1962, China not afraid to go to war with India.
How conveniently you forget about 67 87? In WW2 the japs kicked the shit out of you guys, does not mean they can do it today, times change and so the nations and their capabilities.
Time for you to grow a pair of balls and accept the reality than living in past.

There is a video on youtube showed 2 army division from India surrender to the Chinese in 1962. Other Indian waved the white flag, I saw no Indian army enforcement in the video to scare Chinese shitless.

Only India have nukes?
We will destroy you and get destroyed but you wont get single inch of land

How conveniently you forget about 67 87? In WW2 the japs kicked the shit out of you guys, does not mean they can do it today, times change and so the nations and their capabilities.
Time for you to grow a pair of balls and accept the reality than living in past.

I don't know other war between India and China but I saw Indian wave the white flag during 1962 war. Show me proof otherwise China did beat the shit out of India in 1962.

We will destroy you and get destroyed but you wont get single inch of land

You think you can bluff China? You don't care to die so is the Chinese.

Just like Indian will use nuke to fight against China, China will retaliate with nukes against India.

Any

China already fought a war with India over those land weren't they? They won't drop their claim over those land. You have over billions population so is China, You have nukes so is China, you have fighter jet so is China, China have whatever India have to fight a war with you people.
Yes,but India has something which china dsnt have...whanna guess ?

People of AP

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom