What's new

China says it will defend North Korea

China has a duty to look after Chinese citizens first. Why the Hell should China sacrifice even 1 single soldier for North Korea?

What China wants is a buffer zone, it doesn't have to be Fat Kim (who is a problem for China), it can be anything, as long as it is a buffer zone of reasonable size.

In the last Korean War, China said: "Do not approach the Yalu River".

But America refused to give China a buffer zone, so China declared war on American forces and pushed them into the longest retreat in American military history.

If America refuses to give us a buffer zone again, it will be the Korean War 2.0 immediately. But I don't think America is that stupid, especially considering the last Korean War.

What is more likely however, is that Donald Un and Kim Trump will simply try to nuke each other out of existence. Leaving China to deal with a refugee crisis on the borders.

If it were only that simple.NK nuclear missiles can't reach US mainland yet,but they can reach beijing and shanghai.China has to keep that in mind while acting,otherwise it would have slapped fat kim long ago.Kim jong shithead un is now a real loose cannon who hates everybody.

Have no worry for the Kabuki Show, no one will attack any one.... not even the USA will start unless they want to sacrifice the KOR and JPN.

All the warring drum beats are good for adding the US MIC coffer siphoning the wealth of both KOR & JPN through new weapon sales. Also good for political diversion in D.C. The MSM also get good scare-mongering material to fill in the headlines. And North Korea will carry on its existence; that nation won't collapse as the USA may expect to some extent. The North Korea ain't another Saddam Hussein/Iraq or Moamar Gaddafi/Libya without ally... and its geography itself speaks a lot the unspoken ones!! :p:

After some time, when the staged crisis there has lost its usefulness :argh::blah: life in the peninsula will get back to normal. Move on... just a Kabuki Show :chilli::bounce::victory:

Last edited:
If it were only that simple.NK nuclear missiles can't reach US mainland yet,but they can reach beijing and shanghai.China has to keep that in mind while acting,otherwise it would have slapped fat kim long ago.Kim jong shithead un is now a real loose cannon who hates everybody.
Well, it's the same as saying that Britain's missiles can reach New York or Washington.

North Korea's missiles can reach Delhi also. But does that mean anything? Will North Korea fire its ICBMs at Delhi or Beijing? The answer is a definite no. Had China "slapped fat Kim long ago", then they would see US/South Korean troops at their doorstep.

USA nukes can reach Delhi too, Indians keeping that in mind too?

I'm not sure they can reliably,but thats not the point.The point is if kim believes china 'betrayed' him and his regime is about to collapse with nothing to lose he can do anything, launch nukes at china,japan and south korea.So china has to tread carefully with Kim.It has economic leverage but not military one.

Everyone knows NK is not an ally to China ,China's ally is PAKISTAN and PAKISTAN only!
When i saw a canadian wrote this little story: china defending NK...bla..bla...,i know what is going on here,i am sorry but i need to buy a soap with my alipay or wechat pay,no time for your lies!!!!

I'm not sure they can reliably,but thats not the point.The point is if kim believes china 'betrayed' him and his regime is about to collapse with nothing to lose he can do anything, launch nukes at china,japan and south korea.So china has to tread carefully with Kim.It has economic leverage but not military one.
Worry not. It's KOR and JPN that must worry if the USA keeps on teasing the Fat Kim :D just learned that Kim launched another ballistic missile passed over JPN this morning 2017.09.15. Caused Abe to abruptly shorten his visit to IND.

Worse, it appears that the missile has once again flown over Japan:

NORTH KOREA MISSILE PASSES OVER JAPAN, GOVT SAYS
N.KOREA MISSILE PASSES OVER JAPAN'S HOKKAIDO, GOVT SAYS
As NHK further adds, the missile which was launched at 6:57am local time, passed over Hokkaido at 7:06am local time, and came down in the Pacific Ocean, some 2,000 KM east of Japan's Erimo Misaki.

The missile flew a total of 3,700 kilometers and reached an altitude of 770km, according to Yonhap, before splashing down in the Pacific Ocean.

2017.09.14 - NK Map 2_0.JPG

*JAPAN PM ABE HAS RETURNED TO JAPAN FROM INDIA: KYODO (that was quick)

Delhi must beware too if it gets too close to Tokyo. It can also be the target of Kim's rage; you should grasp the Kim's love for JPN... and he has longer distance stuffs to reach Delhi too.

20170914_nk11.jpg

But aside from this staged Kabuki Theater; as an IND I would have cared much more about the looming coal crisis that may shut down the power plants there... and it has been starting to occur. It's very real and not a show indeed. Read it here too.

Last edited:
Why JDSF not intercept that missile? They don't have the capability for it? Then what is the purpose of the THAAD then?

Why JDSF not intercept that missile? They don't have the capability for it? Then what is the purpose of the THAAD then?
It's called the Aegis SM-3, which is preferred by the JDSF over THAAD. And why would they intercept it when the missile clearly wasn't aiming for Japan? That would constitute an act of war on behalf of the Japanese ... so not a wise idea

It's called the Aegis SM-3, which is preferred by the JDSF over THAAD. And why would they intercept it when the missile clearly wasn't aiming for Japan? That would constitute an act of war on behalf of the Japanese ... so not a wise idea
Moreover if Japan did try and failed to shoot the DPRK missile down it would be an embarrassing, politically unacceptable failure for the Abe regime and revealed the weakness, after all the huge money Japan poured in that premium system. Unlike the BMD exercises whereas everything is known ahead this real shot posed some unknowns. There is no such precedence that this pricey system has ever been tested in any real situation in any part of the world.

Moreover if Japan did try and failed to shoot the DPRK missile down it would be an embarrassing, politically unacceptable failure for the Abe regime and revealed the weakness, after all the huge money Japan poured in that premium system. Unlike the BMD exercises whereas everything is known ahead this real shot posed some unknowns. There is no such precedence that this pricey system has ever been tested in any real situation in any part of the world.

This is what I think that more logical than "they don't have a reason to...". This missile is really cross over the Japanese land. If we look at their record on how they react on Chinese incursion to their ADIZ, it's really not logical. If JDSF always over react on intercepting Chinese Aircraft on their ADIZ, they should be more hysterical on how their react to a missile that cross their main island. This missile should be intercepted as soon as possible when they come to their land. Because if not, it just become a show of weakness on Japan prowess.

So I think that there are several probability on why JDSF not react on this missile

1. They want to raise the N. Korea threat to the next level. So they want to act like a victim who was threatened by a villain.
2. They react, but their Anti Missile is failed. So, in order to hide this humiliation, they act like that they don't react at all.
3. They don't have any Anti Missile can that intercept this IRBM. Just like what you read at the report. This missile is at 770 km altitude. So maybe JDSF doesn't have any Anti Missile that can shoot this IRBM because of the range. Maybe it is within the range of SM-3. But maybe there is no SM-3 at Hokaido.
4. They are too late to react. They don't have enough time to counter this IRBM when it approach Hokaido. So there is weakness on their detection capability.

Maybe there are other probabilities that I haven't think of, so you can add it here.

Everyone knows this so called THAAD aiming to provide strategic avantages for US Army during the ballastic missiles launching activities of China and Russia and only idiot would believe it is prepared for NK missiles.
Like antimissile system in Poland ,US was saying it aims to intercept missiles from Iran,i bet even Americans themselves won't believe this excuse and everyone knows this is the gifts prepared for our beloved Russians:usflag::usflag::usflag:.

Last edited:
Threat of Financial Nuke (12 SEP) is more imminent than the nuke itself

US Threatens To Cut Off China From SWIFT

“If China doesn’t follow these sanctions, we will put additional sanctions on them and prevent them from accessing the US and international dollar system – and that’s quite meaningful,” Mnuchin was quoted by Bloomberg during a conference in New York. - ZH ; SCMP

Such threat should not amuse CHN.
It's really a threaten, China is not ready for it.
I don't know why no one comment it.

THAAD is not a threat to China's nuclear deterrence. In the event of a nuclear war, one of the first things China would do is to strike THAAD installations in SK via surgical strike. Only then would China launch its nuclear missiles. The only thing THAAD does that China doesn't like is the intrusive monitoring of Chinese military activities in the northeast thanks to its rather powerful radar. But the notion that THAAD somehow nullifies Chinese military capabilities is very incorrect to say the least ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom