What's new

China says it will defend North Korea

lol..why do you dog eaters need missiles, you have strong stone pelting armies....:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...and dont read too much censored chinese media, they fool you...you have lost face at Dokhlam ...no go and attend your school...chinki pinki.... :lol::rofl:
Indian rat eaters got their skinny asses humiliated at Doklam ... the Chinese are laughing their butts off right now :enjoy:

No offence. But i was under impression, China would love to do it. It will protect your area of influence and the people of NK anyway, will like to merge with better nation. And rest of the world will have another less headache to deal with...
No one wants millions of poor, starving, and uneducated refugees at their doorstep. And these North Koreans would have a hard time integrating into Chinese society. I can only see them causing chaos and destruction. In the event of war, China will move its army into North Korea to prevent a mass refugee crisis ... seal the borders

lol..why do you dog eaters need missiles, you have strong stone pelting armies....:lol::rofl::rofl::rofl: ...and dont read too much censored chinese media, they fool you...you have lost face at Dokhlam ...no go and attend your school...chinki pinki.... :lol::rofl:

Well, you should grateful Chinese side just pelt you with little rock (Indian also do the same) then give you a flying kick, in America someone will shot you if you unauthorized trespassing of private property LOL.

China will defend a pro-China goverment in North Korea. That's all. We don't care about Kim family, we only address our own national security in the long term.

China will defend a pro-China goverment in North Korea. That's all. We don't care about Kim family, we only address our own national security in the long term.

But then it would be "wise" to replace that unreliable bully-partner as soon as possible with a reliable one.

A very nice gesture from China.
North korea is a valuable asset.

But then it would be "wise" to replace that unreliable bully-partner as soon as possible with a reliable one.
We have non-interference policy, still we have to tolerate that small street rogue a little longer. We don't like Kim family, but we don't like USA more.

Logical move why would China want a war on it's border? For a national as peaceful as North Korea who have not attacked anynoe in 20-30 years

Do you have the same logic for Myanmar Rohingya crisis ,

No country wants a war in its backyard

So the P5, India, Pakistan, etc. can possess nuclear weapons but NK cannot? A bunch of hypocrites and bullies!

China has a duty to look after Chinese citizens first. Why the Hell should China sacrifice even 1 single soldier for North Korea?
Huh.... because they have a mutual defence treaty I suppose?

Chinese people don't want to defend North Korea and the government knows this fact very well. Chinese government won't be stupid to impose a war which Chinese people don't want. end of the story.
You might be correct, but governments don't always use public opinion to formulate their foreign policy.

There won't be any war anyway. The U.S will rant and stay quiet, for Kim regime actually serves U.S interests in the region if you look at it another way. Lol. So it's better to let Kim dynasty in power for as long as possible, since it keeps S.Korea and Japan on their toes and reinforces U.S military presence in Asia Pacific region .
So U.S won't attack N.Korea for several obvious reasons

Huh.... because they have a mutual defence treaty I suppose

The mutual defence treaty is not for protecting North Koreans but for protecting Chinese people by maintaining a buffer zone.

Which will be triggered in the event of North Korea being attacked by a foreign country. Which will start the Korean War 2.0.

There won't be any war anyway. The U.S will rant and stay quiet, for Kim regime actually serves U.S interests in the region if you look at it another way. Lol. So it's better to let Kim dynasty in power for as long as possible, since it keeps S.Korea and Japan on their toes and reinforces U.S military presence in Asia Pacific region .
So U.S won't attack N.Korea for several obvious reasons
No one wants to be 'on their toes' all the time. It is expensive and financially straining. When the USSR collapsed, did the US military expand ? No, we reduced in size and in presence. I was in your country, RAF Upper Heyford '83 to '87. Now the base is just one big car park. If we are in Asia, it is because we are needed/requested. Not because we have any grand designs.

The mutual defence treaty is not for protecting North Koreans but for protecting Chinese people by maintaining a buffer zone.

Which will be triggered in the event of North Korea being attacked by a foreign country. Which will start the Korean War 2.0.
I thought you meant China should or will not intervene by the side of North Korea if there was a war.
Moreover, as long as China enters the war it will also be fighting for N.Koreans by default. So your point of China won't Sacrifice 1 single soldier for N.Korea is wrong I believe. China already sacrificed over 200,000 Chinese lives for N.Korea before(with the Soviets providing almost all of the weapons/equipments/aircrafts etc) even though Kim started the war.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom