What's new

China says it will defend North Korea

THAAD is not a threat to China's nuclear deterrence. In the event of a nuclear war, one of the first things China would do is to strike THAAD installations in SK via surgical strike. Only then would China launch its nuclear missiles. The only thing THAAD does that China doesn't like is the intrusive monitoring of Chinese military activities in the northeast thanks to its rather powerful radar. But the notion that THAAD somehow nullifies Chinese military capabilities is very incorrect to say the least ...
You should tell this to Kennedy during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis,let me reminder you that the distance between South Korea THAAD base and beijing is around 1000 kms while Cuba and Washington DC 1860kms,and check what Kennedy said and done:NO!NO and absolutely NO!!!

can somebody tell me, if the 770 km altitude in the news is right or wrong. Because 770 km altitude is so high that it's already exit the Earth atmosphere (which is only 440 km altitude). Maybe it is 77 km altitude? Or is it really 770 km altitude?

If it's really 770 km altitude, then it's already enter the space, which mean this missile can reach everywhere on our planet, just like the space station or satellite orbit our planet (as long as it has the fuel to do, and the controller to maneuver it's course).

This is what I think that more logical than "they don't have a reason to...". This missile is really cross over the Japanese land. If we look at their record on how they react on Chinese incursion to their ADIZ, it's really not logical. If JDSF always over react on intercepting Chinese Aircraft on their ADIZ, they should be more hysterical on how their react to a missile that cross their main island. This missile should be intercepted as soon as possible when they come to their land. Because if not, it just become a show of weakness on Japan prowess.

So I think that there are several probability on why JDSF not react on this missile

1. They want to raise the N. Korea threat to the next level. So they want to act like a victim who was threatened by a villain.
2. They react, but their Anti Missile is failed. So, in order to hide this humiliation, they act like that they don't react at all.
3. They don't have any Anti Missile can that intercept this IRBM. Just like what you read at the report. This missile is at 770 km altitude. So maybe JDSF doesn't have any Anti Missile that can shoot this IRBM because of the range. Maybe it is within the range of SM-3. But maybe there is no SM-3 at Hokaido.
4. They are too late to react. They don't have enough time to counter this IRBM when it approach Hokaido. So there is weakness on their detection capability.

Maybe there are other probabilities that I haven't think of, so you can add it here.
Japanese=most shameless
japan is not a independent country so this is the idea of its dad USA to enlarge the threat of NK in order to make excuse to punish its much big ideal enemy CHINA!

Japanese=most shameless
japan is not a independent country so this is the idea of its dad USA to enlarge the threat of NK in order to make excuse to punish its much big ideal enemy CHINA!
Let's not make those inflammatory posts ... shall we? There's no point of bashing Japan here. Kim Jong Un needs to be real careful with his actions and statements ... that's all I'm saying.

Let's not make those inflammatory posts ... shall we? There's no point of bashing Japan here. ...

:butcher:

Well, we all Most Definitely need to Always BASH you for continuously defending * CHN 2 Biggest Sworn enemies ( 75+% americans who are ameriscums and Neocon Japanese ).

Let's not make those inflammatory posts ... shall we? There's no point of bashing Japan here. Kim Jong Un needs to be real careful with his actions and statements ... that's all I'm saying.

Kudos to you sir for acting rational minded and mature.

Only China Mao can defend North Korea, after Deng there's no Mao in China.
Deng's China totally different with Mao'China, nobody can defend North Korea like 1950~1952, the Economy Relationship between China & U.S much more & lager than Mao's time, especially both interests of their upper class.
But if BeiJing and Moscow wanna use N.Korea as the bait to attract U.S fire, the conflict of N.Korea-U.S to weak U.S power ... when war begin i don't doubt BeiJing and Moscow will provide weapons & supports to make the conflict more bloody & cruel, Korea War-II can be more harder than a 'Vietnam War' in the korean peninsula ... N.Korea is not last Iraq and Afghan, those Korean can make weapons & nukes, and the neighbor of China and Russia.

PLA won't appear on the lands of Korean, but Made in China weapons can be there. My point: This's a trap designed painstakingly to U.S.

Below "Made in N.Korea", must be kidding me ~! why i see they r Russia-style + China-style ?
timg.jpg
timg (1).jpg
timg (2).jpg

Last edited:
US Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley Warns World: Mattis Will "Take Care" Of North Korea If Diplomacy Fails (17 SEP 2017)

“What we’re doing is being responsible where North Korea is being irresponsible and reckless. We were being responsible by trying to use every diplomatic possibility that we could possibly do. We’ve pretty much exhausted all the things that we could do at the Security Council at this point.”

“I said yesterday I’m perfectly happy kicking this over to General Mattis because he has plenty of military options. So, I think that the fire and fury - while he said this is what we can do to North Korea - we want to be responsible and go through all diplomatic means to get their attention first. If that doesn’t work, General Mattis will take care of it.”

At least one member of the Trump administration, former chief strategist Steve Bannon, has admitted that the White House doesn’t have a viable military strategy for North Korea where “ten million people in Seoul don’t die in the first 30 minutes from conventional weapons.”

Diplomacy? What's Diplomacy? This is the NewSpeak version of diplomacy.

Totally delusional. Nikki Haley (born Nimrata Randhawa, of an Indian Sikh descent) believes that sanctions are a form of diplomacy. She's cut from the same piss rag as Samantha Power.

Left unsaid: "...and no, we do NOT consider the diplomatic plan of China and Russia a possibility, because it might work, and we can NOT take that chance."

"North Korea is already feeling the pinch. It’s the reason you see them reacting the way they are."
Translation: "Our provocations are producing the intended results, just not quickly enough."

"This wasn’t just a hit to North Korea, it was a hit to China - they have to take a hit when they do 90% of North Korea’s trade."

We will "take care of" humanity, if it refuses to submit.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...omacy-fails-mattis-will-take-care-north-korea

Here is a very powerful essay at The Saker's blog, one of the best I've read in a long time. Awesome. Mandatory reading regarding the Empire and its hubris and lawlessness.
http://thesaker.is/letter-to-my-american-friends/?inmoderation

Last edited:
Why? No Chinese want Korea war II .

He will surely be the first to conscript and defend that small fat guy with his life... Oh no, wait. He will again sit hidden behind his PC, bash the others while there thousands of people gonna die.

Typical chest-thumping nationalistic fan-boys. :crazy:

Deino

He will surely be the first to conscript and defend that small fat guy with his life... Oh no, wait. He will again sit hidden behind his PC, bash the others while there thousands of people gonna die.

Typical chest-thumping nationalistic fan-boys. :crazy:

Deino
I recall that persona is a reincarnation of an explosive yet short-lived internet ID here earlier... and I can't be sure that it raises the correct flag, most likely the opposite way... don't let it blur the vision... :lol::D

Present US Ambassador in UN
Nikki Haley ( born Nimrata Randhawa, ...
of an INDIAN Sikh descent )

===

Wow, this ameriscum Slave Slut Nikki ( Nimrata Randhawa ) Haley
is an Indian Sikh

This Nikki Nimrata Haley ameriscum Slave is extremely eager to
attack and ruin North Korea ??

Is Modi de Ape aware of this ?

Modi--de Ape--1b.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom