What's new

China’s Bizarre Claims On The South China Sea.

Let me see, the name of the SEA is SOUTH CHINA SEA.

Middle name of the SEA is China.

Therefore, South China Sea belongs to CHINA. :china:

Thank you very much . From tomorrow onward no pakistani ship should come to Indian ocean . Its Indian ocean and any pakistani ship will be sunk.

Both India and Indian Ocean were named after the region, India (old name for "South Asia"). It shows India and India Ocean are both in the same geographic region.

South China Sea was named after the country, China. It shows that China is the dominant presence in South China Sea.

The western insittute conducted those IQ tests go complain to them dont come to me.

I am really amazed to know that . which western insittue conducted that IQ test. entire staff must be expelled to China.

Let me see, the name of the SEA is SOUTH CHINA SEA.

Middle name of the SEA is China.

Therefore, South China Sea belongs to CHINA. :china:

let me see, the name of Ocean is Indian Ocean

First name is Indian (means belonging to India)

Therefore,Indian Ocean belongs to India... lets start putting "visitors tax " on anyone out of Karachi!!!!

#

They are our brothers and why you going off topic. Lets talk about chinas claim. No one can deny china its rights. Remember what happend to incredible nehru in 1962 thats what happens when you deny china its right as I said you indians should be thankfull that chinese are honoroble and peacefull and want to live with neighbours in harmony. As I said if i was chinese leader i would just take over india now.

China peaceful with neighbors is a OXYMORON.

Both India and Indian Ocean were named after the region, India (old name for "South Asia"). It shows India and India Ocean are both in the same geographic region.

South China Sea was named after the country, China. It shows that China is the dominant presence in South China Sea.

why don't u become a politican and fight an election?? u can state the same thing for the two countries in two different ways and convince all the pakistanis...

oh, btw do u have elections in China??? can u float ur own party??? I know for sure that the party ruling in pakistan, ie pakistan army, has no elections!!!!:taz:

I know but they could easily give indians a good kicking remind them of a few lessons and then indians would not dare question china sea,
when it comes to can there are many things that can be done and by so many countries. america can teach lessons to china china can do the same to India and India can do same to Pakistan. this is reality where can kick will rarely become did kick. :)

Yes, we want a huge war that spreads all across Asia! The bigger the better! Then we can make sure India and Vietnam will never rise again in 500 years. We hate you much more than USA.

As long as India and Vietnam are reduced to utter debris, China can live with a strong USA for 500 years! We can even encourage USA to colonize you two countries again after China weakens you two. USA can pay China to help keep India and Vietnam subservient to US colonial exploitation.... we can do the dirty work so USA looks like a human rights champion.

:china::usflag:

China can claims the whole World was belong to China based on Qing, Ching, blah blah dynasty history, Moon, Mars, and the whole Galaxy still belong China too ... based on some higest IQ Chinese :D :D :D :D

when it comes to can there are many things that can be done and by so many countries. america can teach lessons to china china can do the same to India and India can do same to Pakistan. this is reality where can kick will rarely become did kick. :)

come on Shash2k2, I agree USA can kick china (or even India for that matter), and India can kick pakistan...

But I disagree that China can KICK India just like that... we are now capable enough to give a bigger kick in the groin...

---------- Post added at 01:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:30 AM ----------

China can claims the whole World was belong to China basew on Qing, Ching, blah blah dynasty history, Moon, Mars, and the whole Galaxy still belong China too ... based on some higest IQ Chinese :D :D :D :D

stop making fun of Chinese IQ!!! These are the guys who invented a machine which shows that a Chinese has more IQ than any other species made by God (except Humans!!!):azn:

Great inventions.. hats of your IQ level and history knowledge.. :rofl:
Yea China always dominate and bully the south China sea.. that's the reason all her neighbors kicking China's back continuously nowadays..

China can claims the whole World was belong to China based on Qing, Ching, blah blah dynasty history, Moon, Mars, and the whole Galaxy still belong China too ... based on some higest IQ Chinese :D :D :D :D

thank you for accept we are more clever than you :rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom