What's new

China ready to cede land for part of Arunachal Pradesh?

Who is still fighting now but old exiled overthrown dalai gangs, who lost everything. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: And keyboard arrives like you?

Matter of fact is average Tibetan enjoy much better life than average Indians. The gap is wider each day.

Yes imagine that, they d rather live a poor life than be ruled by Han Chinese CPC, that's how oppressed they feel.

No India doesn't adhere to one china policy. If it were, how come Dalai Lama is running a Tibetian government in exile from India?
So? Does modi say Tibet is not part of China? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Plus current dalai's days are numbered, he is in 80s now, in a few years, we will have a new dalai, every problem solved

Don't fucking lie, Roybot. The Northeastern people hate your guts.

Tell that BS to someone else.

What BS...? It is a fact that India hosts Dalai Lama. I know it that you would like to look the other way. That is fine with me too.

No they don't but the Tibetans and Uyghurs hate yours?

Assamese and Nagas and Mizos join the Indian Army in droves. If China was to ever commit the mistake of attacking India again, it will be these chaps that will knock the teeth in of the Chinese soldiers :lol:

There are an insane amount of Tibetans in china's armed forces and armed police as well.

No they don't but the Tibetans and Uyghurs hate yours?
Another lie. Come on Roybot. The little red Hindu book teach you this?

Assamese and Nagas and Mizos join the Indian Army in droves. If China was to ever commit the mistake of attacking India again, it will be these chaps that will knock the teeth in of the Chinese soldiers :lol:
While you're stating a future tense, they are actually doing a present tense to the Indian army. :D

Because they are Tibetan with Tibetan names.

I will try finding the figures for you.

And you have personally cross checked each and every one of them have you? The figures that you ll come up with will only show the number of recruits from Tibet SAR, there will not be any ethnic breakdown.

What BS...? It is a fact that India hosts Dalai Lama. I know it that you would like to look the other way. That is fine with me too.
Who only has a few years left, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
your bargaining chip earns you nothing, we will do whatever we want, be like block your nsg bid or veto masood, or support Pakistan in latest thermo nuclear weapons

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom