What's new

China ready to cede land for part of Arunachal Pradesh?

There is no end of Chinese salvation for lust of land.

How about some support to promote independent: you think India is more robust to get Taiwain, Tibet and Uyghur independent from China or if China is more robust to support Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh ..and Tamil Nadu independant?? :wave:, only a single group of Maoist and ULFA already gave India headache...we can surely have a fair competition to see who is more robust:whistle:

Like I said, this is the population density map

Take a long hard good look and tell us again who is better placed to make a robust move to get Tibet and Uyghur. :whistle:

pop-dens-china-india.jpg

How far is Beijing and Shanghai from thse places ? How far is Delhi and Assam ?

Are you sure you want to compete with us ? This is not the olympics where you can feed steroids to get medals, this is a game called chess which was invented in India. A game that Indians have been playing for centuries.
:wave:

Everything is fake if it doesn't conform to your ideas. :lol:
No, trump said it himself, thousands of times :rofl::rofl::rofl: now which whites to believe, that's a problem to you, isn't it?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Maoist and ULFA are armed militants while Tibetans are not.

He has no idea what he is talking. Why not check on google instead of relying on Bussard Ramjet.
Buddy, I don't need to rely on Google coz I know it. I told you to ask @Bussard Ramjet since he's a honest Indian member and I have utmost respect for the man.

India recognizes the "One China Policy" period. Go ask your Government to give an official statement of not recognizing the "One China Policy".

You got that Backward :lol:

Indians do not ask the govt. what they policy is, the govt. ask Indians what the policy should be.

Its a small thing called Democracy.

Take a long hard good look and tell us again who is better placed to make a robust move to get Tibet and Uyghur. :whistle:

pop-dens-china-india.jpg

Are you sure you want to compete with us ? This is not the olympics where you can feed steroids to get medals, this is a game called chess which was invented in India. A game that Indians have been playing for centuries.
Genius, This does not matter, we have high speed rails ready to ship reinforcement in one day.

Compete with you? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't insult us, OK?

Buddy, I don't need to rely on Google coz I know it. I told you to ask @Bussard Ramjet since he's a honest Indian member and I have utmost respect for the man.

Yes, he is a good poster and respected here, but on many points on China, his opinions are far from the reality and facts

Genius, This does not matter, we have high speed rails ready to ship reinforcement in one day.

Compete with you? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Don't insult us, OK?

LOL....... that is my point.

We DON'T NEED High Speed Trains to reach Tibet and Uyghur. :disagree:

pop-dens-china-india.jpg

The origin of chess is debatable. It's been claimed by different countries. Don't get on your high horse so fast.
http://history.chess.free.fr/origins.htm

LOL....... that is my point.

We DON'T NEED BULLET Trains to reach Tibet and Uyghur. :disagree:
Yes I agree, just use your MOUTH. :D

You got that Backward :lol:

Indians do not ask the govt. what they policy is, the govt. ask Indians what the policy should be.

Its a small thing called Democracy.
Tell that to Modi.

The origin of chess is debatable. It's been claimed by different countries. Don't get on your high horse so fast.
http://history.chess.free.fr/origins.htm

Our game go is way more complicated than chess, which computer beat human 30 years ago, just last year ai managed to beat human go player.

But you see no Chinese gloating about that like Indians do even on questionable claims

Back
Top Bottom