What's new

China ready to cede land for part of Arunachal Pradesh?

This is the population density distribution.

How tell me who is farther away from Tibet ? India or China ? :coffee:

pop-dens-china-india.jpg
The map of Kashmir in the density map is wrong.

You don't understand what he said. In China, a Tibet climate change idea: the bomb blasted mountains, let the water vapor does not stay in India and Bangladesh, directly into the Chinese, can solve the frequent flood disasters in Bangladesh, while moisturizing China vast arid areas in mainland.

Thousand years ago, North west China is a forest region, due to the collision of India plate to the continental plate, the Himalaya mountains were forming and keep rising, ultimately form a barrier for the monsoon to cross Tibet and consequensely China north west region become a desert due to lack of water from precipitation, it's time for China to fix this problem regardless if India like or not.

Thousand years ago, North west China is a forest region, due to the collision of India plate to the continental plate, the Himalaya mountains were forming and keep rising, ultimately form a barrier for the monsoon to cross Tibet and consequensely China north west region become a desert due to lack of water from precipitation, it's time for China to fix this problem regardless if India like or not.

Terra Forming is a cool fantasy. Ideal for "high iq" chinese.

You know what is a better and a more practical idea ? Political freedom for Tibet. :agree:

Terra Forming is a cool fantasy. Ideal for "high iq" chinese.

You know what is a better and a more practical idea ? Political freedom for Tibet. :agree:

We Chinese always have high IQ, our ancestors have foreseen the strategic value of Tibet, not only be the water tower of the world but to put India geographical disadvantage vis-à-vis China. Tibet water will save China, India Monsoon will revitalize our lost land...maybe it's a fantasy of what I said but I hope India won't wake up with nightmare one day to see China fulfill my fantasy and nothing India can do about it.:pop:

You don't understand what he said. In China, a Tibet climate change idea: the bomb blasted mountains, let the water vapor does not stay in India and Bangladesh, directly into the Chinese, can solve the frequent flood disasters in Bangladesh, while moisturizing China vast arid areas in mainland.

You realise that your friend Bangladesh wants more water not less (they already complaining about how much water we hold back from them)? Flooding is not indicative of their water demand.

Also you use bombs anywhere, you will see some instant sunshine on Beijing and Shanghai. Hope you understand (CHICOM govt certainly does).

So? China was under Mongols and Japanese for some part of the history, so should China be ceded to Mongolia?

Difference is we fought them back, genius.
If u want to see independent Tibet, don't be a keyboard warrior hiding behind monitor, take your gun like mujihadeen to fight for them, you can't free Tibet with your mouth, can you?

Plus Japan occupied some land, but never rule China. For Mongolians, they are absorbed into Chinese society, there are more Mongolians in China's Inner Mongolia than Mongolia, I bet you don't know that

But India wouldn't dare to say loudly maybe murmuring in the closet. :p:

India said it publicly.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...e-India-policy-first/articleshow/42060331.cms
India on Monday took a tough line ahead of Chinese President Xi Jinping's visit to India later this month. "For India to agree to a one-China policy, China should reaffirm a one-India policy," external affairs minister Sushma Swaraj said

Here's China asking India to follow One China policy. This is also public.
http://www.scmp.com/week-asia/geopo...-china-policy-beijing-warns-india-over-taiwan
‘FOLLOW ONE-CHINA POLICY’: BEIJING WARNS INDIA OVER TAIWAN DELEGATION

Since when, :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
rss fanboy now speaking for Indian government now? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Even after we repeatedly block your nsg bid, vetoed masood request, your government and modi have no guts to do that, and a keyboard rss warrior is living his wildest dream now

If you don't know this then your govt is hiding information from your public that India is openly challenging One China policy. Read the articles above.

So? China was under Mongols and Japanese for some part of the history, so should China be ceded to Mongolia?
Please tell the Mongols and the japanese to make their claims if it legitimate. After which we will take it from there.

We Chinese always have high IQ, our ancestors have foreseen the strategic value of Tibet, not only be the water tower of the world but to put India geographical disadvantage vis-à-vis China. Tibet water will save China, India Monsoon will revitalize our lost land...maybe it's a fantasy of what I said but I hope India won't wake up with nightmare one day to see China fulfill my fantasy and nothing India can do about it.:pop:

I admit that in the pasts, chinese leadership saw the strategic value of Tibet while Indian leadership did not.

Thank fully we live in the present.

Now while we are exchanging fantasy and hope, I hope to wake up to see Independent Tibet a free nation and nothing China can do about it .:pop:

That should take care of two birds with one stone. (If one would want to consider a foolish fantasy as a 'bird')

Well when we regain control of Mongol during Ming dynasty, winner take all...that's why inner Mongolia is part of China:lol:. And how about India, it's under foreign nation control 900 years from Mugal and 300 year from British, so all India territory should cede to Pakistan and Britain...don't u think?

I admit that in the pasts, chinese leadership saw the strategic value of Tibet while Indian leadership did not.

Thank fully we live in the present.

Now while we are exchanging fantasy and hope, I hope to wake up to see Independent Tibet a free nation and nothing China can do about it .:pop:

That should take care of two birds with one stone. (If one would want to consider a foolish fantasy as a 'bird')

I have same dream as you to see independent of Nagaland, Mizoram, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura, Hyderabad, parts of Himachal, Goa, Sikkim, Ladakh. Let see if it helps you :lol:...that should take care of many birds with one stone...LMAO

Back
Top Bottom